Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 206
-
03-20-19 16:08 #161Senior Member

Posts: 254Paton
But do not accept new client.
Originally Posted by Chico1691
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 16:00 #160Senior Member

Posts: 25425 years old
The reason I ask BS one of the girl try to reach me out about couple months ago. I still keep her number and saw her last week. Very good BBBJ with a very reasonable price. I think she is the one you talking about. Yes. She did not work for almost a year. But I sure she just come back about 3 weeks.
Originally Posted by Nknk789
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 09:56 #159Senior Member

Posts: 219That little redhead spinner Kimberleigh had a lot of spunk for such a small one she could take a pounding and handle quite a load. Too bad she dropped off the radar she was quite the package.
Originally Posted by Exubrnce
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 09:46 #158Senior Member

Posts: 219Paige Monroe
Any one have a review on paige monroe.
-
03-20-19 09:45 #157Senior Member

Posts: 219I'm in town this week between 8 mile and 14 mile off of Dequindre
I'm in town this week between 8 mile and 14 mile off of Dequindre. Any suggestions on a good provider please let me know. Pm me if you can.
-
03-20-19 08:44 #156Senior Member

Posts: 25425 years old
Did you talk about the one in roseville?
Originally Posted by Exubrnce
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 08:28 #155Senior Member

Posts: 255Kimberleigh
+1.
Originally Posted by Exubrnce
[View Original Post]
Definitely one of the best times I've had. I've had no luck reaching her as well. Sweet girl. Shame.
-
03-20-19 07:06 #154Senior Member

Posts: 36She fell off the radar long ago. She reached out to me a few months ago, I responded and never heard back. What a shame. She was a good one.
Originally Posted by JRoss5557
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 14:21 #153Regular Member

Posts: 2I'm interested. What area is she in?
Originally Posted by Exubrnce
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 17:14 #152Senior Member

Posts: 178Looking for recommendations
New to the area (Lakeside mall area) and looking for recommendation of a local provider in the NE suburbs. I am also interested in HE massage in the same area. Appreciate any help you can offer.
-
08-02-18 21:03 #151Senior Member

Posts: 215Ok
Ok I did All set.
Originally Posted by Turrismaldon
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 05:52 #150Senior Member

Posts: 161Ill be interested
Send please.
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-18 00:49 #149Senior Member

Posts: 987Visiting from Philly.
Visiting from Philly. Looking for outcall to Detroit airport Th night. Happy to trade a local recommendation for anyone traveling my way. Respond here or PM.
-
07-31-18 22:49 #148Senior Member

Posts: 215Older
You ok with older (cougar?) I got one of those I can pm you? You have one to trade or just need me to pass it to you? Just let me know.
Originally Posted by KTM450
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-18 15:30 #147Regular Member

Posts: 17I would also be interested in this. $50-$70 depending on what kind of job she did and looks.
Originally Posted by MassageMe4
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





