Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 10969
-
03-22-19 09:27 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 1676Modeling Ave
http://www.modelingavenue.com/models/
Originally Posted by ChitwnGuy10
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-19 09:22 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 57Modeling Avanue
Charlie is now Sandra.
Originally Posted by Random36
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 23:52 #1457Banned Member

Posts: 21Other chicks that are better than MCE girls.
Yeah, I remember her. She was a great fuck back then for that price at 400. Now she is independent. Like any girl starting off, they start of at a agency and can branch out to be a independent. Shame that some MCE girls are either A-afraid to do it because Markus and Andra would be pissed and disown them if they do that or B- the girls just don't have the time to manage bookings. Could be both.
Originally Posted by HailToTheCuck
[View Original Post]
Any of you mongers remember Bridget Petite and Naomi? Those two fuck nymphos were great in the sack. Bridgette charged 500 or 600. Naomi charged 400 or 500. Is can't recall. It was somewhere that range. Naomi did trips to Greece!
They were independents and can put Autumn and Summer to shame. Also that Italian Spinner Ayden Ashely would put MCE girls to shame. She charged 600-700 I think. She was well reviewed on TER. She was a total sex goddess! I don't have a pic of her.
-
03-21-19 18:20 #1456Banned Member

Posts: 19This chick
This one is at minimum a 9, 10 IMO. I saw her 4 years ago at her 400 rate, now 600 I believe. She'll treat you like a king just like th 3 k chicks and I'll put her looks up against anyone of them. She comes to Chicago regularly. Used to be Whitney at CCG but goes by Veronica now.
Originally Posted by HailToTheCuck
[View Original Post]
https://mobile.twitter.com/VeronicaVentera
-
03-21-19 15:34 #1455Banned Member

Posts: 19San Fran, LA, NYC guys bid the market up through the roof. Anything over 1 k needs some sort of status novelty IMO. There's a bevy of 9's in the 400-500 range and 10's in the 600-800.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 14:00 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 122Pussy Cats Etc?
Is Pussy Cats Etc? Charlie? Anyone know the current name of the agency?
-
03-20-19 18:05 #1453Regular Member

Posts: 12Natsumi
Thanks for the intel. Plan to see her in late April.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 09:04 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 704Getting Emails from this site.
In my throw away email that I use for mongering only. Anyone have information?
Are you saying that you are getting emails from us?
If so please PM me at Admin2
A2
-
03-20-19 08:42 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 1445I wasn't sure if these were the same guys as hotbodyrubs, so I looked up the number and they are the same.
Originally Posted by Ragranov
[View Original Post]
A couple of things you should be aware of. Almost none of the photos are of the girl. If the girl on staff (like Giselle) is a tall white girl (and she is) they'll find a random picture of a tall white girl.
That doesn't mean they aren't hot. In fact, sometimes they're hotter than the photo. That was definitely true with Sofia in both Wicker Park and Bucktown. Yes they repeat names.
I've probably seen four girls between the two locations. Sofia in Bucktown might be the sexiest woman I've ever seen in Chicago. Period. But you'll never get anything beyond a manual release. The nuru is fun, as is the simulated reverse cowgirl, but if you want upgrades it won't happen.
Wicker Park Sofia was a different story. She was amazing. She was like the spitting image of Shakira. She was smart, fun, bubbly, and we did all sorts of YMMV things. Unfortunately she left the business. Nobody else I've seen has come close to upgrades that extend beyond manual release. They all do fun things, like lick your ear and sometimes your body, but that's the most I ever got from anybody else.
-
03-20-19 04:54 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 430Natsumi
Natsumi from TG.
Looks like a model or a trophy gf that rich guys take to Dubai. Her demeanor is super chill and friendly, complete GFE. Slender, well toned body, man made DD with pencil erasers nips and meaty vagina. DFK and BBBJ, then riding me and she slowed down when I was about to cum so I can go a bit longer. Too bad I was in a crunch and tried to go for round two a bit too soon gave it a shot with a floppy. She did everything to help but I couldn't get it up but definitely she tried hard. Beautiful girl and a great provider will visit her again when she is back in town.
-
03-19-19 21:43 #1449Regular Member

Posts: 2Akita formerly of EEC
Akita left EEC 6 months ago and I haven't been able to find her. Does anyone know where she is working or if she retired?
-
03-19-19 20:20 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 202Nope, separate agencies.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
ECE: https://www.ecechicago.com.
EEC: EECworld on Telegram.
-
03-19-19 18:38 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 818Ece / eec
Are ECE and EEC referring to the same agency?
Originally Posted by PeterWanger69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 18:22 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 180Francesca
I've posted about Francesca before, you can't go wrong with her. If you don't have a good time with her then you don't like fucking women period.
Originally Posted by MrButtLicker
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 15:22 #1445Regular Member

Posts: 7Me to
Also saw her recently. Pretty fair reviews. Saw her last minute and did the job well. Solid BBBJ skills. Cute grinny smile nice bottom. Will see her again if it fits in.
Originally Posted by Selforen11
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




