Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 10969
-
03-18-19 11:26 #1444Regular Member

Posts: 7Stephanie MCE.
Stephanie defines perfection.
Seeing her always ends in a win.
The Asian half intelligence shows thru.
Ensures part of you won't turn blue.
The Hispanic half hot as hell.
One look at that body will make you swell.
From her puffy lips to the kitty between the hips.
My ATF still takes my breath away.
She's the best in the business is all I can say.
Mec's Stephanie. She is awesome!
-
03-17-19 23:59 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 135Leah
I just saw Leah as well. I agree with you 100%. She is a very sweet girl, and she gives excellent head. She may have once been shy, but she is shy no more. Drained me twice too. The second time she really turned it up a notch. I will repeat when she returns to town.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 23:35 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 53Francesca ECE Chicago
Has anyone had any recent experience withe this beautiful MILF.
-
03-17-19 04:07 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 27BRC experience
Has anyone had any experience with bodyrubschicago.com and their ladies? Was escort upgrade available and at what rate, worth it? They also provide outcall according to their site. Any info would much appreciated.
-
03-17-19 00:28 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 171Leah mce
Cute girl nice body good kisser kinda shy sucked me dry twice. I'd repeat.
-
03-16-19 18:48 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 257Kayla Thompson
I see her often on the CCG website.
Has anyone seen her?
Would love to know more.
Thanks.
-
03-16-19 14:49 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 131You can put profiles on your ignore list and their posts don't appear, head to their profile and theres an option to ignore, good for trolls who don't bring anything to the conversation.
Originally Posted by Snow1
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 05:46 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 582Tessa was incredible. Facially she looks nearly identical to a female friend of mine that I have wanted to bang for 15 years too so that was even better. I could tell she was a little hesitant to allow daty, but after the first few minutes of it and she warmed up a bit she was all in. Otherwise just an amazing fun filled hour, and man does she like to LFK\DFK. Multiple positions both on the bed, the couch chair and even on the coffee table in her suite. Best session I have had in at least a few years!! She has about the best ass I have ever seen. Tan lines and all. Can't wait until she comes back!
Originally Posted by CivicSi213
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 02:34 #1436Regular Member

Posts: 1Sandra EEC.
I had booked an appt to see Sandra this week and turned out I had seen her before as Cassie (with Angelli's) which I was delighted to find out when she opened the door. She's a gorgeous petite blonde spinner with an engaging and friendly personality. Really made me feel comfortable off the jump, welcomed me with a sensual passionate kiss. Service was top notch, outstanding BBBJ, great tongue action, took good care of the balls too, one of the best BJJs I've gotten in quite some time. I couldn't make it through the BJ, and came on her tits. We still had 35 minutes left, and she asked if I wanted to go for round 2. I nodded and she proceeded to lick me from bottom of my balls to the tip of my dick, once I got hard she slipped on the hat, and we started cowgirl and stayed there for a while (her fave position, really knows how ride dick), switched to missionary, then finished doggy. Once again she delivered a great experience and I will definitely book again in the near future. Look her up at EEC, highly recommended.
-
03-15-19 23:50 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 364Check out Octavia and latika as well, both small short girls.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 23:14 #1434Banned Member

Posts: 21Autumn MCE
I thought Autumn retired after the doxing several months ago. One would assume that something that personal would make a girl quit the industry.
Originally Posted by MissingBackPag
[View Original Post]
I wonder why she is still escorting and Kylie isn't anymore. Anyone know why?
-
03-15-19 20:08 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 171Thanks for the info, ill see her tomorrow if I can keep it in my pants tonight. Might have to settle for leah tonight even though I don't want to.
Originally Posted by Snow1
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 18:40 #1432Shill for MCE ignore everything I ever said

Posts: 14Don't know really.
She is about 6 inches shorter than me with her shoe on so I would say 5"4 or 5"5. I had no issues with her but I guess guess it's about vibing with each other maybe? I've had one or two girls whom I didn't click well so I just did my thing and left.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 17:46 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 65Agree to this and your report on Kamila with mce, to me she is one of the hottest I've seen from them of the newer girls overall. She might be a favorite soon, I have Latina Hottie Sabrina, All American Summer and soon my European Dream kamila. They're more of a total package to me over some of the other girls; hot body, pretty from the face and love to fuck.
Originally Posted by Damainman2000
[View Original Post]
Don't tend to go with more European / American types but she has a great body. Tallish but Well proportioned and a very pretty face. Nice bubble butt and very little fat on her just in the right places. Kind of timid during apt but I find that somewhat standard with most of the newer mce girls until they get into the groove of it. But we chatted a bit and she was charming and easy going before we got to biz.
Decent BBBJ not the all time best but she was great otherwise responsive to DATY/ FIV, looks good in cg / rcg and was willing to please and accommodate anything I wanted from seeing her blow me in the mirror to fucking on the chair. Wish I could go for 2 because CIM is my favorite but had to blow in the bag with her because she is tight.
-
03-15-19 14:14 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 171Been thinking about pulling the trigger on penny I like small short girls not sure if she's short, but the booker told me last week she's about to be fired for attitude problems. Did she have an attitude? Or maybe just an attitude to andra.
Originally Posted by Snow1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




