Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 8566
-
03-28-19 20:43 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 955Kay told me other girl is named May. Saw a quick glimpse from behind before she disappeared, not bad.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehed
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 20:41 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 49Envelope
I have been with Michele twice. I reviewed her in February #3510. Full menu, no upsell. Just tell her what you want, tip her accordingly and I'm sure you'll leave happy. PM me if you want any other details.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 20:10 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 931Envelope this week
Called, Linda back tonight around midnight, second name (sounds like) Michele, anyone visited lately, and met her? Have time to hobby, thought I would consider Envelope, haven't been there for some time. Unless any other suggestions for a younger FS visit.
-
03-28-19 18:29 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 352BVR Kay
Saw her yesterday for another great session. Had a nice time catching up. It should be noted that she was gone for 70 days visiting her family in China. She wasn't held against her will here. She works here to make money, she is not a sex slave and she enjoys her work here. I tip her as I would anybody that does a great job in a service industry. I wish other people that do work for me would be as happy getting a tip.
Bigstar1.
-
03-28-19 17:30 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 853Anybody know if Nikki is back?
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 22:04 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 276Bemis
Recently went for my second visit, the first being several months ago with Amy (which was great). Was told Amy was not there anymore and they set me up instead with Summer. Very cute, friendly and flirty. TS was terrific and so was rest of visit. Like last time, the provider's personality was terrific and I really enjoyed myself. $70 house and left appropriate tip.
-
03-27-19 21:47 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 955Bvr
Went today after confirming Kay is back, and made appt. Greeted by big hug and smile. Her hair is no longer short, but not long again either. Still as fun, and therapeutic rub as ever! Glad I was in the area and had the time!
-
03-25-19 06:49 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 190Highland
Went to highland the other day. Didn't have much time so I elected for hh. Massage was rough and used no oil. No tease before flip. Standard ending but not bad actually. She was cute and in 30's probably. Will repeat.
-
03-23-19 14:51 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 1270Done that many times
Most recently at Rose on Shrewsbury St 40+40+40.
ARG.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-19 22:11 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 40Can't
I dreamed about going to can't 28 big tits cute ass nice body name Tina the only thing was FS was change she said it's 120 instead of a hundred. That's a little too high be safe. Still I got to negotiate in my dream!
-
03-20-19 22:48 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 272So Healthy
In Milford. Hadn't seen anything here so TOFTT.
Place is fairly exposed, in a little plaza. I called about 5 minutes ahead, which was good because the door was locked. I knocked and someone came and opened it while on their cell phone, but I wasn't happy about being so exposed. The place is fairly paranoid. The kind of place that will drape a towel, etc. There's a "no sex" disclaimer sign in the room.
Provider, Lucy, stayed on phone for first 25-30 minutes of my bodywork, which is the first time I've ever had that happen. Hands-free, obviously, but still, not particularly focused on me. Middle-age provider in good shape, no issues with OTC, I didn't try much UTC. Standard ending, nothing mind-blowing. Menu not expanded beyond that (at least not for me). . 4/. 6 house fee.
Definitely call first if you're interested in partaking.
-
03-20-19 22:27 #3560Senior Member

Posts: 273It is possible. Send a PM.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
RT.
-
03-19-19 17:38 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 931Boss watching
I understand about the video, I have seen that for years, but, if they scoot into a room for a few minutes (or longer) who's to know?
Originally Posted by Attract
[View Original Post]
The other thought, is the NYC (Flushing) boss keeping track if you visit before or after regular hours?
-
03-19-19 14:12 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 476Second Hand
The owner wouldn't let it happen as they do not make money.
The owners are always keep a watch on CCTV so the girl cannot lie either.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 13:33 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 931Adding a second hand
I, like many guys here have tried a 2 girl AMP experience, usually these are just HJ's but some may be FS. My question is, has anyone been an AMP regular and able to get a second hand, but only for the ending, without paying for the extra time to the house?
If things are slow, I can't think of why a girl sitting down might not want an extra tip for a few minutes assisting the regular you are with. The house fee is what makes many of us go towards an escort for a 2 girl time, at least I believe that is the truth.








Reply With Quote






