Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 10271
-
03-19-19 14:34 #911Senior Member

Posts: 218STG Bunny.
Any info on this one? Thinking about TOFTT just wondering if any info is available before getting into any issues. Thanks!
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...h/133738507114
-
03-19-19 02:58 #910

Posts: 89Just look at all the bad grammar & content that literally makes no sense what's so ever. Man, I can't read- just plain hurts my eyes. Like a dummm mule.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
BUT, hey.... 1st amendment rights....
Maybe this should be moved to the "stupid shit" section.... just sayin'....
-
03-19-19 00:50 #909Senior Member

Posts: 116Not a guy, its is dumbass Diva..she does this from time to time.
Originally Posted by IMonger2
[View Original Post]
Look at the link below for some of her finest work!
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/the-ppo...ike-i-17576633
-=CT.
-
03-19-19 00:30 #908Regular Member

Posts: 2Rene in Davison
You missed the boat if you did go see her if she invited you to.
Originally Posted by Fundboy
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 15:45 #907Senior Member

Posts: 280Real or Scare Tactic
Not sure if this is a real report or if this guy was burned by this girl or not. Stay safe.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...o/537097831882
-
03-17-19 23:28 #906Regular Member

Posts: 2Just a super nice lady
Anyone know contact info for Rene in Davison? Lost it. What a sweetie.
-
03-17-19 14:38 #905Senior Member

Posts: 312Ok
Thanks TS. She was a lot of fun when I saw her end of Feb. Just want to enjoy a longer appointment.
Originally Posted by TommyShep
[View Original Post]
She hasn't answered texts lately. Last one she thought I was the fuzz. SMH! I'll try Tues. Got my interest on some young lady named Lacey off of Adultlook out of Lapeer. Contacted and waiting. A7 D.
-
03-17-19 07:10 #904Senior Member

Posts: 247Dani.
Actually. After I had the sketchy run in with bailey I went to see Dani. She's a good time for sure. Bit of a clock watcher though.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 13:56 #903Senior Member

Posts: 312Any new reports?
Just want to know if any you guys seen Dani Maye recently or Ms. Sara off STG or Cityxguide? Or are you all kiss and no tell. That's fine if so. Be safe, A7 D.
PM if anything new don't want on open board.
-
03-14-19 21:01 #902Senior Member

Posts: 132LMFAO. When I saw her at the American Inn he was in the parking lot both times. I see her on fb she comes up has a friend request on fb that's her boyfriend for sure that's why I quit seeing her. They have videos on fb with each other only thing I don't know if her kids are his or not.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 16:54 #901Senior Member

Posts: 134Bailey
When I asked her about the guy in her picture she said it was a on and off again boyfriend of hers.
Originally Posted by TNickel
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 10:28 #900Senior Member

Posts: 275Ya, that guy in the pics was / is weird. She sure was great for a while though.
Originally Posted by TNickel
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 07:58 #899Senior Member

Posts: 342Bailey
Thanks Tommy for the heads up. She has been getting bolder. I seen her in the past and suggested she be a little more discreet. She has posted pics with some dude for what reason I'll never know. She is or was one of the best. I chose not to see her for months because of her bold online and phone behavior. I liked her better when she was just starting out. Big TN.
-
03-13-19 18:41 #898Senior Member

Posts: 134Bailey
I have seen Bailey before as far as I know she is not working with LE but if it don't feel right I would go with my gut too, she is a good one though but you never know when things will change with these girls.
Originally Posted by TommyShep
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 09:44 #897Senior Member

Posts: 645I have actually witnessed that.
Originally Posted by Bzerkley
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





