Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 735 of 888 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 785 835 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2298

    Proof of legitimacy

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Her story unraveled pretty quickly when I asked for a selfie in that mall and she simply refused.
    I've made it a habit of when I first reply to a post to request a selfie of the poster flashing the peace sign or holding a Post-It with the day's date. What provider doesn't have a phone with a camera? No selfie, no further communication with this guy. Let's just say I don't get too many selfies. Lots of scammers out there guys! Be careful!!

    SCanyon.

  2. #2297

    Teresa. Any info?

    I haven't seen this girl in the ads before and initial contact seems positive and hopeful. Has anyone had any interaction with her before?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/843279161063

  3. #2296

    Scamming for years

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuy296  [View Original Post]
    Tried to hook up with Rachel all weekend but didn't work out so I called every number on three sites. Yeah, got desperate. Don't judge, you've been there. BTW http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/028051372616 aka Brooks is a scam.

    ANYWAY this girl Ella answered. Ella the southern belle. Pics were obviously fake but she sounded nice on the phone. Show up to the hotel and she might be 21. I don't really do young but I'm desperate. She gives me a BJ and all I can think about are the words from a recent post I read here about a hobbled sheep?! Wasn't that bad. No cim but it's BBBJ so I figure why not.

    If you like young and pudgy, she is a nice person.

    Just hoping wifey, I mean Rachel pops back up on the radar.
    That one with the Denver area code has been scamming for years from back when Craigslist still had a personals section. Hasn't even bothered to change her number. Will update photos and usually list a location in the city she is working (McPherson Park in Greenville, a mall in Charlotte, etc). I was at that mall in Charlotte but she could not name her location inside the mall. Her story unraveled pretty quickly when I asked for a selfie in that mall and she simply refused.

  4. #2295

    No Dice.

    I haven't been able to get a hold of her either. When I thought I contacted her I showed up to some ratchet skinny blonde sick looking chick. She told me Rachel was unavailable, but she'll see me. Ummmm no thanks. Where is Rachel?

    MD.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover63  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Milkdud for posting on this Lady, you me got me interested in learning more about Her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/824357516195

    I tried the search function but Milkdud's was the only post listed. When I googled the phone number there were no other ads listed & the only thing I found was the number is from east TN.

    Have any of you guys seen or know anything about Rachael?

    Thanks for any help. Interested but just want to be safe.

    DT.

  5. #2294

    Rachel

    Had good dream last week, but when I tried to repeat she could not get a room in time. Radio silence since. She may have returned to east tenn?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/824357516195

    Quote Originally Posted by FeelMePulse  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting her twice and no response.

  6. #2293

    Rookie move

    Tried to hook up with Rachel all weekend but didn't work out so I called every number on three sites. Yeah, got desperate. Don't judge, you've been there. BTW http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/028051372616 aka Brooks is a scam.

    ANYWAY this girl Ella answered. Ella the southern belle. Pics were obviously fake but she sounded nice on the phone. Show up to the hotel and she might be 21. I don't really do young but I'm desperate. She gives me a BJ and all I can think about are the words from a recent post I read here about a hobbled sheep?! Wasn't that bad. No cim but it's BBBJ so I figure why not.

    If you like young and pudgy, she is a nice person.

    Just hoping wifey, I mean Rachel pops back up on the radar.

  7. #2292
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelMePulse  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting her twice and no response.
    I reached out to her this past week and she quoted both hhr and hour visits. As to why she didn't reply to your inquiry who knows. I look at no replies this way, I know that I'm safe, dependable, drug and drama free so if they don't reply I'm cool and I'll take my business elsewhere.

  8. #2291

    Same.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeelMePulse  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting her twice and no response.
    I can't get her either.

  9. #2290
    Quote Originally Posted by DtLover63  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Milkdud for posting on this Lady, you me got me interested in learning more about Her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/824357516195

    I tried the search function but Milkdud's was the only post listed. When I googled the phone number there were no other ads listed & the only thing I found was the number is from east TN.

    Have any of you guys seen or know anything about Rachael?

    Thanks for any help. Interested but just want to be safe.

    DT.
    I've tried contacting her twice and no response.

  10. #2289

    Rachael

    Thanks Milkdud for posting on this Lady, you me got me interested in learning more about Her.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/824357516195

    I tried the search function but Milkdud's was the only post listed. When I googled the phone number there were no other ads listed & the only thing I found was the number is from east TN.

    Have any of you guys seen or know anything about Rachael?

    Thanks for any help. Interested but just want to be safe.

    DT.

  11. #2288

    Scam

    Scam scam scam avoid avoid avoid. Post below

  12. #2287

  13. #2286

    PMassage

    Running Man is exactly on point. Just like to add that if its her finger, beware of nail scratching, injuring, sensitive membrane within. Using a glove of some type is a sensible precaution. Enjoy it!

  14. #2285

    Prostate Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy  [View Original Post]
    Ok I may sound dumb but her ad says prostrate massage. What exactly is that. I've heard its a dildon on your ass, I've heard its her fucking you in the ass and I've heard its her putting her fingers in your ass. WTH?
    To my knowledge a prostate massage is just where she puts fingers in to massage your prostate and enhance the climax. Toys and her doing you is more of a dom / sub type fetish.

    RM.

  15. #2284

    Not new in town

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/034036243330

    Has posted on and off in upstate area. 3rd name change has script tat across chest. I get bad vibe from this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape