Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 13305
-
03-18-19 12:51 #2295Senior Member

Posts: 85No Dice.
I haven't been able to get a hold of her either. When I thought I contacted her I showed up to some ratchet skinny blonde sick looking chick. She told me Rachel was unavailable, but she'll see me. Ummmm no thanks. Where is Rachel?
MD.
Originally Posted by DtLover63
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 06:41 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 504Rachel
Had good dream last week, but when I tried to repeat she could not get a room in time. Radio silence since. She may have returned to east tenn?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/824357516195
Originally Posted by FeelMePulse
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 22:45 #2293Regular Member

Posts: 3Rookie move
Tried to hook up with Rachel all weekend but didn't work out so I called every number on three sites. Yeah, got desperate. Don't judge, you've been there. BTW http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/028051372616 aka Brooks is a scam.
ANYWAY this girl Ella answered. Ella the southern belle. Pics were obviously fake but she sounded nice on the phone. Show up to the hotel and she might be 21. I don't really do young but I'm desperate. She gives me a BJ and all I can think about are the words from a recent post I read here about a hobbled sheep?! Wasn't that bad. No cim but it's BBBJ so I figure why not.
If you like young and pudgy, she is a nice person.
Just hoping wifey, I mean Rachel pops back up on the radar.
-
03-16-19 20:14 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 512I reached out to her this past week and she quoted both hhr and hour visits. As to why she didn't reply to your inquiry who knows. I look at no replies this way, I know that I'm safe, dependable, drug and drama free so if they don't reply I'm cool and I'll take my business elsewhere.
Originally Posted by FeelMePulse
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 17:47 #2291Regular Member

Posts: 3Same.
I can't get her either.
Originally Posted by FeelMePulse
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 13:15 #2290Regular Member

Posts: 1I've tried contacting her twice and no response.
Originally Posted by DtLover63
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 09:30 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 90Rachael
Thanks Milkdud for posting on this Lady, you me got me interested in learning more about Her.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/824357516195
I tried the search function but Milkdud's was the only post listed. When I googled the phone number there were no other ads listed & the only thing I found was the number is from east TN.
Have any of you guys seen or know anything about Rachael?
Thanks for any help. Interested but just want to be safe.
DT.
-
03-15-19 11:42 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 158Scam
Scam scam scam avoid avoid avoid. Post below
-
03-15-19 10:45 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 126Nikki
Any info. On this one??
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/845842601864
-
03-13-19 17:27 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 504PMassage
Running Man is exactly on point. Just like to add that if its her finger, beware of nail scratching, injuring, sensitive membrane within. Using a glove of some type is a sensible precaution. Enjoy it!
-
03-13-19 17:19 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 224Prostate Massage
To my knowledge a prostate massage is just where she puts fingers in to massage your prostate and enhance the climax. Toys and her doing you is more of a dom / sub type fetish.
Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
03-13-19 16:50 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 158Not new in town
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/034036243330
Has posted on and off in upstate area. 3rd name change has script tat across chest. I get bad vibe from this one.
-
03-13-19 16:28 #2283

Posts: 46Prostage Massage.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5be8bab85fe78
Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 14:23 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 151Lori
Ok I may sound dumb but her ad says prostrate massage. What exactly is that. I've heard its a dildon on your ass, I've heard its her fucking you in the ass and I've heard its her putting her fingers in your ass. WTH?
Originally Posted by Jksays2
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 13:02 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 60Following up
Wanted to give a quick Thank you shout out. This lady was a sweet heart. Very professional, clean and safe location. Very hard to find around here -.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
The only negative thing that happened was her phone went off constantly the whole time. Everything was covered, started with a quick mish, decent back rub to recover, then covered oral, more mish and finished in K9. When she is back in town, will definately visit again. Pictures may be her, but that was several pounds ago.










Reply With Quote






