Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 16687
-
03-19-19 00:33 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 61So
Ditto howard.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 22:32 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 1004How was it?
How was it?
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 22:09 #3410Regular Member

Posts: 13Hot & Busty
Anyone has any experience with this girl?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/665761819452
-
03-18-19 22:05 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 290Well said LOL. Tips for me only happen with great service.
Originally Posted by Kujap
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 15:28 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 51Tipping. My thoughts
My position on tipping is that if the entire experience exceeds my expectation given the donation expected then I tip. Bella's rates are lower than someone like Bailey so if my experience with Bella compares with Bailey I'll gladly tip. I have not seen Bella so I don't know. She appears attractive and if she is an over achiever I will want her to return my next text to schedule. I want to make sure the provider remembers me and wants me to come back. Now if the provider is at the top of the scale then she's going to have to really impress to get much more than her stated rate. Anyway it's not a science. There are lots of variables like did I take all my time or more. The real test is does she see you next time or do you get bumped for someone who did tip her. The ones who run their business know which one you were. For you it's a question of did you get a top notch visit or a run of the mill experience and do you hope to go back. Be safe. Let's keep the good ones in the game. BTW if you go to an expensive steak house the price is higher than McDonald's but I'll guarantee the server at the steak house expects a bigger tip. My expectation is also higher at the steakhouse and that must be met to get a generous tip.
OF.
Originally Posted by Kujap
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 12:04 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 2927Anyone hit this?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/846949147414
Looks real good.
-
03-18-19 12:00 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 2927Looks good.
That ass looks good. I am on my way. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 23:46 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 33Demand for tipping
Her service was OK. I was a little annoyed with the tip jar and her insistence on a gratuity. These girls completely just make up their fees which are not cheap. The whole thing is profit for these independent girls so I'm not quite sure why she believes she deserves more. Now on her listing she talks about how you should tip her just like you tip a waitress. The difference is though that the waitress is getting $2.25 an hour. Whereas she is asking nearly 100 times that rate. Call me a cheap ass but I kind of feel like my tip is included.
Originally Posted by Cheech69
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 20:04 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 2120She doesn't always use a consistent name or phrase. Here's the latest:
Originally Posted by SpaMan37
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/766351265623
-
03-17-19 18:40 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 32Bella / Sasha
I made a date with her today, and she no-showed me.
Originally Posted by GoodKarma
[View Original Post]
So there's that. Perhaps she pretended to see me.
-
03-17-19 12:21 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 130Bella
Agreed, haven't got around to reviewing but top notch and actually pretends to care if you're happy.
Originally Posted by Cheech69
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 07:47 #3401Regular Member

Posts: 2Thicc booty.
I'm trying to dream with her, is she around?
Thank you.
-
03-17-19 07:37 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 225If you complain about the service you are receiving and you haven't seen Bella it's your own damn fault. All I will say on this subject.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/606833440505
-
03-17-19 07:07 #3399Regular Member

Posts: 2Thicc booty.
Anyone knows if Thicc booty is available??
I want to dream with her but I can't find references.
Thank you.
-
03-16-19 12:41 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 1154Pretty sure she's still working. Just not advertising much.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






