Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 18218
-
03-18-19 13:06 #4988Senior Member

Posts: 2060Maitland Mom
A good buddy of mine had to convince me to see this girl. I am so glad that I did. She was fantastic.
She is about 30 years old with lots of tats, NICE C-D cup natties with big, perky nips, def a good hand / mouthful for anyone. She has a very nice body and she is decent enough looking in the face. The girl is a true nympho and a dynamite kisser. She basically, sucked my tongue down her throat! LOL. Lots of vocals during the main event and loads of dirty talk. She loves what she does. Total GFE but she does not do Greek. A fair gift at 100 roses for the hh.
I highly recommend her and I look forward to seeing her again. She doesn't have a viable incall at this time. You have to pick her up and take her somewhere like the Geneva. Maybe she does car dates but IDK.
Do not PM me, I am not the keeper of her digits. I believe MrExec is the go-to guy for that.
-
03-18-19 09:48 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 47New UTR
Sounds like a street walker bro.
Originally Posted by Soso0834
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 09:19 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 1170Street walker
My friend, she sounds more like a street walker than a UTR. Just my humble opinion.
Originally Posted by Soso0834
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
03-18-19 00:03 #4985Regular Member

Posts: 3New UTR
Woked up from a dream called Sabrina. Cruised down 436 and I saw a 20's year old spinner. She was cool and sweet as fuck. Her offer was 40 coins for BBJCIM. I said 40 for BBFS and greek and she agreed. PM for digits.
-
03-17-19 18:59 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 386No Worries
Now worries like I mentioned from her pic she seems to be a attractive girl. Maybe I will get a chance to meet her during one of her visits. Play safe.
Originally Posted by HappyThreeT
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 17:06 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 529Scarlett
She is trimmed below if you want shaved you will need to request it and she is always GFE with me.
Originally Posted by GoDevils
[View Original Post]
Pilot.
-
03-17-19 15:11 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 86Maitland UTR
To all the SMs who messaged me regarding Maitland UTR, I apologize for the late response but I have responded to all of you. Treat her well and be generous. If you don't like a lady with tasteful tattoos, please consider someone else.
Have a happy St. Patrick's Day and be safe.
Spunky168.
"The Original Taepo Dong".
-
03-17-19 14:13 #4981Senior Member

Posts: 358I am Orlando and trying to see her. Is she shaved below? And is she always GFE?
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 20:42 #4980Regular Member

Posts: 18Apologies
Orlo, Du and SYM.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
Gentlemen I do apologies for my error in rushing to judgement here, I meant no harm. I was simply excited to have found something extraordinary to be able to shre with a community that's given so much. Be well sirs. Stay safe.
If you. Thee wil PM me for digits she's coming in on a short sty tomorrow and has about 8 hours free in afternoon evening and I must recommend you revisit my post and hit me up to her number. She will book quick just from. Myself and the guys repeating from her last trip.
-
03-16-19 17:37 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 114Cassie
Good communication with quick responses. Incall takes a little getting used to. She has a great body, and a very pleasant personality. Tat's and piercings, and a beautiful smooth pussy. Perky nipples. A really nice person. You should have fun.
-
03-15-19 21:21 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 207Kandi
Just saw Kandi a few days ago, would like to backup these claims, girl does ooze sex.
Originally Posted by AndyInTherye
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 14:07 #4977Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you!
It is always a pleasure to see you! I had a great time. ! Thank you!!
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Xoxo.
Sophia UTR.
-
03-15-19 10:31 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 968Michele 1 L
Had a mesmerizing session with M1 L yesterday. What to write about this provider which hasn't said so far. By far she is one among the best in Orlando on west side of the town. I have seen Her multiple times and never ever came out without draining all my energy. The only different is that her apt is full of things now. Earlier visits I notices that it wasn't this full. I caught her early afternoon and I won't repeat This time again. Nothing wrong, but I had to rush to make This appnt. I have seen her in the evening hours and oh boy, She performs with tons of energy. This early afternoon time I saw different M1 L. Anyways, we started off with DFK, and I couldn't resist kissing every part of her body. Damn she maintains it perfect. Didn't go for BBBJ as I saw her smoking. My preference not to, but enjoyed her sweet sensitive pussy. It was fresh and wet by the time it was ready for Jr to ride. Did some CG, doggy and came inside her deep inside in a hat.
Oh boy it was amazing to ride her tight kitty. Will repeat as long as she rents her pussy. I hope she will continue to be clean and providing services for bachelor's like me.
NB1.
-
03-13-19 14:01 #4975Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sophia UTR
I took advantage of Sophia's incall. I contacted her to make sure she had the incall and sure enough she did. I asked her if she had time to see me and she said she did she was wide open she was not busy. I showed up with some of her favorite beverages. She is always sexy and smelling fresh. She was wearing her thigh high boots Lacey underwear and see through bra. Man what a sight! We talked for a while. Sophia started dancing and teasing me she got me hard quickly. Started an amazing BBBJWDT, from there we went into multiple positions DATY, Mish, doggie, sidesaddle until she started to shaked and quiver and let out a big O at the same time I popped in the bag deep inside her, round one was done took a break drank a little bit more and started round two, more of the same multiple positions. This woman has alot of energy and stamina. We finished in a ball of sweat and out of breath. She totally drained me!! Thank you Sophia for an amazing time. I will repeat!
Orlo69.
-
03-13-19 11:53 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 73Kandi UTR
Caught myself dreaming once again of Kandi and am never disappointed.
Communication was outstanding as ever and time was made to suit each other, arrived a little late but let Kandi know in advance and her location is nice safe and clean as usual.
Once again the door opens and Kandi is wearing a black bra and the DD's are asking to be released. Kandi pulls me close with a long DFK and pushes her DD's in to my chest.
Make our way to the bedroom and more DFK where Kandi motions to unzip my pants and starts grabbing junior and playing with the boys, her bra magically drops to the floor and just had to suck my way around her assets.
To the bed and more DFK and Y play which had multiple water works and motor boating. Kandi then takes over and starts a long and slow DTBBBJ using her tongue to wrap around the head and down my shaft, gentle play with the boys always make it hard not to pop and one dream I most certainly will.
Flip Kandi into missionary and on with the cover legs high up and pound away hard and deep, love seeing those DD's bounce around and grab a handful while thrusting away. Certainly tested the durability of the bed and the wall behind until a Kandi O applied so much pressure I had to explode in the cover.
Laid for a while talked and kissed until I had to wake up to reality.
Always a satisfying dream of Kandi and will repeat.












Reply With Quote




