Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 882 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 932 982 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 18208
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4993
    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, figure it's time I give this wonderful sounding woman, Michele1 L, a visit! Could someone point me in the direction to get her contact info? Thanks.
    Shoot me a PM, she has new screening digits.

    SYM.

  2. #4992

    Michele1 L

    Hi guys, figure it's time I give this wonderful sounding woman, Michele1 L, a visit! Could someone point me in the direction to get her contact info? Thanks.

  3. #4991

    Wow. Sounds you found your match!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    A good buddy of mine had to convince me to see this girl. I am so glad that I did. She was fantastic.

    She is about 30 years old with lots of tats, NICE C-D cup natties with big, perky nips, def a good hand / mouthful for anyone. She has a very nice body and she is decent enough looking in the face. The girl is a true nympho and a dynamite kisser. She basically, sucked my tongue down her throat! LOL. Lots of vocals during the main event and loads of dirty talk. She loves what she does. Total GFE but she does not do Greek. A fair gift at 100 roses for the hh.

    I highly recommend her and I look forward to seeing her again. She doesn't have a viable incall at this time. You have to pick her up and take her somewhere like the Geneva. Maybe she does car dates but IDK.

    Do not PM me, I am not the keeper of her digits. I believe MrExec is the go-to guy for that.
    What's her name?

  4. #4990
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    The girl is a true nympho and a dynamite kisser. She basically, sucked my tongue down her throat! LOL.
    Sounds awesome Vino! Was she able to do the same thing to your cock (DTBBBJ)? LOL.

    SYM.

  5. #4989

    Maitland Mom (Sarah)

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    A good buddy of mine had to convince me to see this girl. I am so glad that I did. She was fantastic.

    She is about 30 years old with lots of tats, NICE C-D cup natties with big, perky nips, def a good hand / mouthful for anyone. She has a very nice body and she is decent enough looking in the face. The girl is a true nympho and a dynamite kisser. She basically, sucked my tongue down her throat! LOL. Lots of vocals during the main event and loads of dirty talk. She loves what she does. Total GFE but she does not do Greek. A fair gift at 100 roses for the hh.

    I highly recommend her and I look forward to seeing her again. She doesn't have a viable incall at this time. You have to pick her up and take her somewhere like the Geneva. Maybe she does car dates but IDK.

    Do not PM me, I am not the keeper of her digits. I believe MrExec is the go-to guy for that.
    I recently saw this Maitland Mom. She said her name is Sarah and it was ok to post that. I picked her up and took her to Geneva and all was very good. Everything Vino and all the other mongers posted about her is true. I had a great time with her, and she makes it seem like she has an equally great time. Right now she has no transportation but she is willing to use UBER if its not too far. She will have her own transportation soon, then she will be able to drive to your location. Keep in mind that she is a mom so you got to work around her schedule. Plan ahead and things will be great with her.

  6. #4988

    Maitland Mom

    A good buddy of mine had to convince me to see this girl. I am so glad that I did. She was fantastic.

    She is about 30 years old with lots of tats, NICE C-D cup natties with big, perky nips, def a good hand / mouthful for anyone. She has a very nice body and she is decent enough looking in the face. The girl is a true nympho and a dynamite kisser. She basically, sucked my tongue down her throat! LOL. Lots of vocals during the main event and loads of dirty talk. She loves what she does. Total GFE but she does not do Greek. A fair gift at 100 roses for the hh.

    I highly recommend her and I look forward to seeing her again. She doesn't have a viable incall at this time. You have to pick her up and take her somewhere like the Geneva. Maybe she does car dates but IDK.

    Do not PM me, I am not the keeper of her digits. I believe MrExec is the go-to guy for that.

  7. #4987

    New UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Soso0834  [View Original Post]
    Woked up from a dream called Sabrina. Cruised down 436 and I saw a 20's year old spinner. She was cool and sweet as fuck. Her offer was 40 coins for BBJCIM. I said 40 for BBFS and greek and she agreed. PM for digits.
    Sounds like a street walker bro.

  8. #4986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Street walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Soso0834  [View Original Post]
    Woked up from a dream called Sabrina. Cruised down 436 and I saw a 20's year old spinner. She was cool and sweet as fuck. Her offer was 40 coins for BBJCIM. I said 40 for BBFS and greek and she agreed. PM for digits.
    My friend, she sounds more like a street walker than a UTR. Just my humble opinion.

    Orlo69.

  9. #4985

    New UTR

    Woked up from a dream called Sabrina. Cruised down 436 and I saw a 20's year old spinner. She was cool and sweet as fuck. Her offer was 40 coins for BBJCIM. I said 40 for BBFS and greek and she agreed. PM for digits.

  10. #4984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    No Worries

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyThreeT  [View Original Post]
    Orlo, Du and SYM.

    Gentlemen I do apologies for my error in rushing to judgement here, I meant no harm. I was simply excited to have found something extraordinary to be able to shre with a community that's given so much. Be well sirs. Stay safe.

    If you. Thee wil PM me for digits she's coming in on a short sty tomorrow and has about 8 hours free in afternoon evening and I must recommend you revisit my post and hit me up to her number. She will book quick just from. Myself and the guys repeating from her last trip.
    Now worries like I mentioned from her pic she seems to be a attractive girl. Maybe I will get a chance to meet her during one of her visits. Play safe.

  11. #4983

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    I am Orlando and trying to see her. Is she shaved below? And is she always GFE?
    She is trimmed below if you want shaved you will need to request it and she is always GFE with me.

    Pilot.

  12. #4982

    Maitland UTR

    To all the SMs who messaged me regarding Maitland UTR, I apologize for the late response but I have responded to all of you. Treat her well and be generous. If you don't like a lady with tasteful tattoos, please consider someone else.

    Have a happy St. Patrick's Day and be safe.

    Spunky168.

    "The Original Taepo Dong".

  13. #4981
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    I am Orlando and trying to see her. Is she shaved below? And is she always GFE?

  14. #4980

    Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    Orlo is correct I checked out the picture. But she is an attractive girl. The Nikki Orlo speaks of is in town I chatted with her today. Play safe gentlemen.
    Orlo, Du and SYM.

    Gentlemen I do apologies for my error in rushing to judgement here, I meant no harm. I was simply excited to have found something extraordinary to be able to shre with a community that's given so much. Be well sirs. Stay safe.

    If you. Thee wil PM me for digits she's coming in on a short sty tomorrow and has about 8 hours free in afternoon evening and I must recommend you revisit my post and hit me up to her number. She will book quick just from. Myself and the guys repeating from her last trip.

  15. #4979

    Cassie

    Good communication with quick responses. Incall takes a little getting used to. She has a great body, and a very pleasant personality. Tat's and piercings, and a beautiful smooth pussy. Perky nipples. A really nice person. You should have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape