Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 23660
-
03-19-19 08:06 #16295Senior Member

Posts: 72Thanks Yeong, Will try Again
I have not tried the card for SA since early last year when it was rejected multiple times. Struck out using it for Secret Benefits last week and assumed it would still be the case with SA. Will get a new OneVanilla card and try it this week.
Your right Lucky, WYP can be frustrating. WYP does not have the selection, but at least you don't have the clock running like you do with a one month membership at SA. I typically get 450 credits for $150. The trick is to try to offer like $49 for the first date, as that is only 10 credits. If you could do that you would get to talk to 45 girls. If you have to work up from there go to $99, as that is only 15 credits. Once you start talking with the young lady then you can agree to what type of date you both want and how much you are really going to help, which for me always starts at $$ and might move up for someone really special. Some of the girls just don't get it and will only agree to a date offer of like $$ to $$$ which significantly increases the number of credits you are spending. Anyone can feel free to pm if you have any questions.
I have met up for fun with well over a dozen women from WYP, including many that started off platonic only, just takes a lot of patience and luck, and keeping as many hooks in the water as you can. If you don't have the time it could get quickly frustrating.
Forgot to mention, WYP has actually been pretty good about refunding credits, doing it at least 10 times over the last two years. If I start messaging a girl and she states that she wants the money sent in advance or is a pic/video girl only and doesn't meet, I will report her to WYP (just a matter of flagging her on her profile and in your comments to WYP state that you made her a legitimate offer and she had no intention of actually meeting, and you would like your credits back). As long as the whole conversation is on WYP the majority of the time they will refund your credits. More of a pain if you have switched over to texting. They refunded credits twice to me in last two weeks, which will now allow me to talk to two more girls...
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 18:07 #16294Senior Member

Posts: 846So, perhaps should look at one that says. OneVanilla. I see OneVanilla, MyVanilla, VanillaPrepaid. Are they the same darn company?
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
Could perhaps one type of card of theirs work and not others and hence different experience of different folks?
Too darn confusing for a simple thing as making payment.
-
03-18-19 16:06 #16293Senior Member

Posts: 393Re: I'm doing something wrong.
Hmm, I used a OneVanilla card (pre-paid, Visa, non-reloadable) for SA two weeks ago, and it wasn't a problem. I hope that something hadn't changed since then.
Originally Posted by Missingcr1
[View Original Post]
I've never been able to use a OneVanilla card for Secret Benefits, either -- I got the same reason (international charge).
-
03-18-19 10:14 #16292Senior Member

Posts: 373Re: WYP
WYP sucks most of the time. I finally said the hell with it. Just because a girl accepts your offer, you still need game to get her to actually go out with you. A lot never even respond past first message. Wasted money there for maybe 3 FC visits in the four years of using it. Two of the three showed up on SA soon after I had seen them thru WYP.
Originally Posted by Missingcr1
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 07:56 #16291Senior Member

Posts: 72I'm doing something wrong.
I use a OneVanilla Visa card bought at CVS to pay for my WYP membership without a problem. However, when I try to use one for SA or Secret Benefits it gets rejected (even after registering the zip code). I called OneVanilla last week when this happened and they said it was rejected because it was an international charge. Would love to figure out how to pay for SA without using a personal cc.
I have had some luck on WYP, including an incredible current sb, but overall when you compare the two I feel like I am still scouting in the minors. I talked to a young lady, who seemed like a veteran at 19, LOL, and she told me the interface and responses were much better on SA than WYP, so she rarely even checks her WYP account.
Originally Posted by DogBert77
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 02:02 #16290Senior Member

Posts: 131I use OneVanilla gift cards, sometime Visa sometime MasterCard, bought at either CVS or Walmart. I just go on OneVanilla's website and register a zip code. Never had a problem.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 23:27 #16289Senior Member

Posts: 164Bitcoin
Others here swear that a Plain Vanilla Visa gift card will work It didn't for me so I used Bitcoin and it worked just fine everything anonymous.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 13:20 #16288Senior Member

Posts: 846SA membership with Visa / MC / Amex GC
Hello,
Looked at some posts here that mentioned that one can pay SA membership using Visa / MC / Amex gift cards.
SA also has in their faq:
Can I use a prepaid credit, debit, or gift card to pay for a premium membership?
Yes, please be sure that:
Your prepaid card is fully activated by following the instructions enclosed with the card (if applicable).
You use the same zip code as you registered with your card during the checkout process.
You use a valid name and do not use a name such as "Gift Card".
You use a valid address.
You use a valid phone number.
If you still cannot process your prepaid card, please contact us by using the "report an issue" button at the bottom of this page, with the full card info and zip code and we'll be glad to run the card through our alternate provider.
==========================================
However, the payment page has the following:
For your protection, your credit card statement will read "PF*W8TECH.COM, 2BUYSAFE.COM/ W8 TECH, SA*W8 TECH, W8TECH.COM*SA or W8TECH.COM SA".
Note: Credit card or prepaid card used must permit international transactions.
Purchase may be made via our sales agent 2 BuySafe, 2 BuySecure.
=============================================
GC bought in the store typically do NOT allow international transactions.
How have people been paying for membership?
Thanks.
-
03-17-19 09:21 #16287Senior Member

Posts: 216%100 spot on my man! Div 2/3 schools are where it's at. Just as hot of girls but even more fun ready because most come from some bfe town and middle of nowhere (grade 13 basically) and those colleges are mostly girls with little competition from guys in area. JMU / VCU prime examples. Those girls are also more inclined to b reasonable w numbers as they haven't experienced gps yet from some sucka that just throws the bank at them not thinking w right head. I get WVU being on there probably a lot Pittsburgh area daddy's come down there and oil industry guys and Morgantown looking for full set teeth.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 08:43 #16286Senior Member

Posts: 957Most, Not Best
If you read the article SA just gave them stats on the top 20 schools with the most coed SBs registered. This is easy for them to provide because any SB that registers with an at. Edu email gets premium perks.
Originally Posted by JustLonely
[View Original Post]
I don't have any firsthand experience because I only pursue out of town SB's, but reading this thread I propose VCU is top 20 in SB that go to FC!
Keep in mind it's one of the largest college in Virginia (over 24,000 students, & plenty of coeds (61%.
IMHO my ex LTSB went to the school with the hottest coeds on the left coast, The University of Carolina Wilmington. I went on campus one day to put a present in her car when she was in class. I didn't see anything but gorgeous coeds! OMG, she was sooo
stunning!
I told her later, "what do you guys do, round up all the ugly girls & bus them to Smith & Radcliffe? (Exclusive Woman's colleges in Mass for carpet munchers!)
-
03-16-19 11:06 #16285Senior Member

Posts: 420More Money, More Fun?
In my experience a girl does what she does independent of the money. A girl's sexual performance quotient seems to be stamped in her DNA. She is either terrific or not, but throwing extra money at her doesn't tend to improve her performance. In fact, more often than not it makes her feel entitled (as if post-millenials need to feel more entitled!), lazier and less fun.
Originally Posted by TomDickNHarry
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 20:36 #16284Senior Member

Posts: 373The top one from Blacksburg is in Miami with other VT SB babes. Platonic despite what profile might hint at.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 19:18 #16283Senior Member

Posts: 373SA Top 20 Colleges
New York Post put up SA's top 20. No Virginia school this year.
https://nypost.com/2019/03/15/the-co...es-in-america/
-
03-15-19 17:42 #16282Senior Member

Posts: 233New Trend. The Spring break
The trend for me recently. Just two examples below. Anybody falling for it?? Or having success?? LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8affa...f-7d4a5aceb028
" I'm in miami right now for spring break and I ran out of money! ".
https://www.seeking.com/member/4696c...3-79187824a37e
"I went to Florida and have missed my flight home. I don't have enough money to pay for another ticket home so I'm stuck here until I can figure something out. ".
-
03-15-19 16:18 #16281Senior Member

Posts: 325PM for you.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




