Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 7362
-
03-17-19 19:53 #717Regular Member

Posts: 18Details on Amy
Hi Everyone, I'm new to posting on USASG but have been reading post to get good info on providers and which ones to avoid. I wish I knew about this site when I first started seeing providers LOL.
I was wondering if anyone has any details on Amy? She seems pretty chill, good rates and allows a lot but I wanted to know any anyone had any first hand accounts before I booked a appointment with her?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/204176368704
Any info would be great.
-
03-17-19 15:03 #716Senior Member

Posts: 207Petite Russian
Anyone have any info on her? Pics look almost TGTBT. Had a short convo and her rates are 50 for BJ and 100 for FS. Rates also sound kinda low if she really looks like her pics.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/707511463803
-
03-17-19 01:35 #715Senior Member

Posts: 214Lexie Rose
Is now posting screen shots of this forum in her ad:
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/412595718405
-
03-16-19 22:02 #714Senior Member

Posts: 502Thank you
Thanks Man, she'll be my next visit. I'll report back as always.
Kev.
Originally Posted by Ben11
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 16:53 #713Senior Member

Posts: 30Donations
It was 60 qv 120 hhr 2 beans hr. BTW, didn't see her Friday she tells me family issue came up and she's out of the area. We rescheduled for Wednesday. Says she'll be back by Tuesday.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 16:19 #712Senior Member

Posts: 502Thanks
Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Ben11
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 14:47 #711Senior Member

Posts: 49Copy that. Thanks Chris!
Originally Posted by JoeySmth2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 13:29 #710Senior Member

Posts: 239Great review
What a great review, thanks Chris. Those pics are smoking hot, so if they're real, look out. Will definitely try to meet her!
Originally Posted by Chris537
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
JS2.
-
03-16-19 02:49 #709Senior Member

Posts: 485Jenny
Previous reviews are pretty spot on. Tits are slightly saggier than pics, her nipples are amazing. BBBJ was good. Her sexy preggo belly made me rock hard. Finished in mish, came in the bag. I know she does BBFS but I won't chance it with someone who's with that many bb. She truly aims to please. The one thing I disagree with was someone said she doesn't show signs of use. I got the impression that she's a user. Her location was much nicer than anticipated. Totally safe and classy.
-
03-16-19 02:15 #708Senior Member

Posts: 104I dream of Jasmine.
Jasmine posted in STG Friday night and I knew that I had to meet her. Needless to say, it took some time to set things up but it was so worth the wait.
She's super cute with a stripper / girl-next-door kind of vibe. Her club is closing down so she's switching to escorting outside the club.
We finally settled on a meeting time, so I drove to her incall in Chicopee. I had to wait in the parking lot for nearly 20 minutes due to scheduling issues but it was worth the wait.
Before the donation even came up, we started moving closer to each other. She gave me this "please fuck me" look and grabbed my crotch. Game on! I moved in and started kissing her and feeling her up. I then pulled the donation out and set it on the counter where she could see it. No counting and we went back to enjoying each other's kisses and gropes. At first I thought she was faking the excitement but no, she was seriously getting into it. I deftly removed her bra and suggested we both get more comfortable and move to the bed. She agreed. On the bed we kept kissing and cuddling. I told her I wanted to taste her pussy. She quickly moved to give me access and I started to give my tongue a good workout. Between my tongue and my fingers, I brought her to a rousing orgasm. Breathless, she offered a BBBJ for me. She had excellent tongue and mouth movement, along with soft touches on all the right spots. I didn't want to explode in her mouth, so I suggested now might be a good time to suit up and get busy. She applied the condom. An ultra-thin Japanese condom I picked up in Asia. It was a tight fit, but it covered just enough for her to climb on and ride me. After several minutes, we worked into a good rhythm and orgasm number two for her. I suggested standing doggy and she got up on all fours for me. I entered from behind and started ramming her as fast and hard as I could. The friction was awesome but it also shredded the condom. After several minutes of standing doggy, I blew my load and quickly realized that I gave her a creampie. She was not upset and said she would take a plan b in the morning.
We both cleaned up, made some small talk and then I hugged and kissed her goodbye.
Jasmine is a sweetheart and a keeper. She loves sex, doesn't watch the clock and leaves you satisfied.
Link to ad: http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...w/321762744992.
Damage was 120 roses for 30 minutes. I'm sure I was there for 40+ minutes.
Enjoy!
-
03-15-19 11:52 #707Senior Member

Posts: 502Donation?
What was the damage for QV, HHR, & HR.
Originally Posted by Ben11
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 01:43 #706Senior Member

Posts: 30Not that I saw
Didn't notice anything out of wack. Small build but I like the skills and kitten is very pretty and tight. She was clean and shaved downstairs. Looked almost asian but not. I think she's qv worthy. I'd repeat often if funds permitted.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 23:02 #705Senior Member

Posts: 666Is this the link? How does she look in person? Does she have marks or scabs? Interested as the photo looks nice.
Originally Posted by Ben11
[View Original Post]
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/165037750694
-
03-14-19 21:41 #704Senior Member

Posts: 1659Damage?
I have lost my taste for her prices. Good for $60, but I don't think I'd pay more for her. What did you pay?
Originally Posted by FunTravelGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 21:13 #703Senior Member

Posts: 30Cool girl.
Saw her twice then she disappeared. Texted me last night. Made appointment for tommorow. She's sweet. Cool girl everything pretty straightforward. I think incalls only not sure. Lives with other girls sisters I believe. Wasn't disturbed while there. Has separate room for "working". Did a qv first visit. Did the hr second time. Good skill. Greek available but extra. Very safe keeps covers closeby. Didn't watch clock. Qv tommorow. Tax money almost spent LOL.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




