Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 179 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #335

    Ms Carly

    Dreamed about Ms Carly a few days ago. Overall pics are outdated and there are definite signs of demons. I never do more than half an hour on my first visit so that's how I booked it.

    The bad. Room smelled like smoke and she was smoking when I got there so it might distract you if you're sensitive to the smell.

    The good. She was enthusiastic, friendly and willing to please. It is her on the pics, but like I said they are dated and it looks like the hobby is catching up with her. BBFS, daty, 69, and dfk. Cg and Mish covered. She's not a clock watcher and was not in a rush to kick me out once we we're done, but I wasn't going to hang out either.

    Not a bad a experience, but not my first choice either. Will do if regulars are unavailable. YMMV.

  2. #334

    Any dived in yet?

    Was planning on toftt on this one since I don't see any review on her yet. But wanted to see if anyone has seen her but just haven't posted about it. Any info would be helpful before I take the plunge.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...r/404134627331

  3. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by TsxGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Angel. Legit provider very nice but just didn't do it for me. Pm for details.
    Did she talk non stop?

  4. #332

    Angel

    Had a visit with Angel. Legit provider very nice but just didn't do it for me. Pm for details.

  5. #331

    Losing my shit

    I know this girl. She works not far from where I live. When our schedules coincide, I will sample and keep why'all informed. No doubt she will lose it too. BTW, pics are accurate, but older. She has gotten some extra tattoos since then.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...d/775672068972

  6. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by NcPerv  [View Original Post]
    I hear uncle LEO is using STG and setting up fake profiles for stings.

    Never agree to anything illegal.

    Be smart!
    I new these new adds look to hot.

  7. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingAround  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of these? I've been thinking about them but haven't seen any info on here. Are they the same person? The posts aren't much different and are always posted at the same time.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/673758948055

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...u/905890118652
    Yes it's the same person. She's a cool girl I haven't found nothing not on the menu. . 6 can get what ever you want. She is decent looking with a nice back side. Not my favorite but for the price she gets the job done with no drama.

  8. #328

    Looking for info.

    Has anyone dreamed of these? I've been thinking about them but haven't seen any info on here. Are they the same person? The posts aren't much different and are always posted at the same time.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/673758948055

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...u/905890118652

  9. #327

    Be careful.

    I hear uncle LEO is using STG and setting up fake profiles for stings.

    Never agree to anything illegal.

    Be smart!

  10. #326

    LuLu

    Had a dream recently that I gave LuLu a call. Was an easy setup and nice motel in Hickory. Dreamed that pretty much everything was on the menu and she went out of her way to please. Very nice lady. Dreamed she got turned on by spanking her nice ass. DFK, BBBJ, all else covered and no rush whatsoever. Only downside was I dreamed she had a boyfriend that lives there with her. Dreamed that she said he knew what she does and never creates any problems. We chatted afterwards and I asked her if that was who I passed in the parking lot that seemed to be checking me out and he had a friend with him. She said probably so but had no problems at all. Plan on repeating soon for the hour. https://skipthegames.com/img/001/662...NDc4MzA4MQ.jpg.

  11. #325

    Kiki

    Just sent you a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Angel or Kiki lately. They both look interesting but have not seen any recent reviews. PM me if you have any first hand info.

  12. #324

    Angel or KiKi

    Has anyone seen Angel or Kiki lately. They both look interesting but have not seen any recent reviews. PM me if you have any first hand info.

  13. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by FukNut  [View Original Post]
    Are those pics of her accurate? From her pics the demons she has don't look like much but the pics could be old.
    Pics are definitely old, don't know by how much but you can see the demons in person. I won't tell you not to see her, she's a nice girl, use protection and you should be OK. Of course unprotected oral is also a concern.

    In this hobby you just have to take a gamble sometimes. Maybe if you go see her you'll have a wonderful time.

    She's accessible and does a good job. Just wary of the demons, it gets the best of them.

  14. #322

    Mrs carly

    Are those pics of her accurate? From her pics the demons she has don't look like much but the pics could be old.

  15. #321

    Jewell

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Wish I had seen this post sooner. I may had elected to go ahead and try Kiki. But not knowing this, I stuck with an old favorite, Jewell. While her face is showing her age, her body remains in good shape and Jewell still fucks like a Porn Star at 54 years young. As always, I left weak in the knees. If any other of you other guys have experienced a BBBJ from Kiki I'd like to hear from you. I would still like to meet Kiki in the future but only if a head game is included. Have a great weeks folks and safe mongering.
    I have seen Jewell twice had a great time and her pussy and ass are one of the tightest I have had. Do you or anyone know of another petite spinner late thirty's to late fortys in the Hickory, Salisbury, or Charlotte areas that has a very tight pussy and ass like Jewell has. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape