Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10087

    Seeking guidance

    Hey guys, so I mainly dabble in AMPs but have recently been looking to find a decent incall. I have been reading the boards heavily for reviews and have been disappointed in the talent. Are there some spinner types who you guys suggest? Really appreciate it.

  2. #10086

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFalcon123  [View Original Post]
    Don't know which shifts, she mentioned she's working Friday, Saturday and probably Sunday.
    She at work tonight till midnight.

  3. #10085

    Destiny from Kentucky

    I visited this one yesterday. She's not localdon't know how long she will be here but it really doesn't matter. I arranged for a qv for $. Made it clear that I like BBBJ as part of the visit and she agreed. Drove to a mediocre place off of Midlothian and she greeted me at the door. I was actually surprised by her looks as she looks better than her pics on the ad. Made some. Polite conversation and then started getting ready for fun. She unwrapped the condom first thing and I told her I wanted to start with BBBJ like we agreed and she gave me this cross look but said she would do that but not bare sex. Anyways, she started the worlds most rushed and mechanical blow job. You know the kindhead bobbing straight up and down as fast as possible with absolutely zero technique. Yep. Lame. I decided I was ready to finish so told her to strap me up and let's go. She put on the condom and assumed the doggy position. Just when I entered her her phone beeped and she jumped up to get it. Once she had the thing she got back on the bed and I slammed her pussy while she texted someone. Hopefully not one of you mongers. Oh yea. Hygiene wasn't exactly 100% either. Not terrible but I don't like to get a whiff of anything once the legs spread and that wasn't the case here. Avoid.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/177670616099

  4. #10084

    East end "chocolate"

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...t/30607869/599

    Dreamed of this one recently. She's a good bargain. She short under 5 ft, nice little boobs, little bit tummy not bad otherwise she petite. Covered BJ, covered cowgirl and finally covered missionary. Pussy was right with no smell. Somewhat business like but not terrible, no rushing. Good deal. 5 coins.

  5. #10083

    Little Lisa.

    Had a dream all set up and got some great x rated text from her to really get me in the mood for a good release by her and then get drafted over at work for the 3-11 shift too. Going to retry tomorrow. She told me I could come after work she would keep the bed warm for me. So tempting. Will defiantly go tomorrow and get serviced.

  6. #10082

    This weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCullen  [View Original Post]
    Day shift or nights?
    Don't know which shifts, she mentioned she's working Friday, Saturday and probably Sunday.

  7. #10081

    Neighbors

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Has he met the neighbors yet?
    No he hasn't. LOL.

  8. #10080
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFalcon123  [View Original Post]
    You can preview her. She started dancing at south side paper moon.
    Day shift or nights?

  9. #10079

    Treasure.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about Treasure awhile back when she was a blonde. Kind if mechanical but not too bad. Everything covered of course. $ QV.

  10. #10078

    Dancing at PM

    Quote Originally Posted by PikeMaster  [View Original Post]
    Sweetie is the real deal. Very pricey but worth it. Don't think anything is off the menu. Expect a couple $$ for a long visit but she will more than take care of you. All pics are real and recent. 20 years old.
    You can preview her. She started dancing at south side paper moon.

  11. #10077

    Update.

    For the guys waiting for me to get back with you regarding the UTR woman I mentioned, I attempted to call a few hours ago and her phone is off. Hopefully it's not a permanent thing. My apologies for the inconvenience.

  12. #10076

    Treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Yep she is farily reviewed here See Report #9615. You can also search under Treasure she will come up. She has heavy baby damage and wears different wigs.

  13. #10075

    Treasure Bentley


  14. #10074

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaKickz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any reviews for her? Saw the one and am in contact but was just looking for confirmation, any help is appreciated, thanks and happy hunting.
    Sweetie is the real deal. Very pricey but worth it. Don't think anything is off the menu. Expect a couple $$ for a long visit but she will more than take care of you. All pics are real and recent. 20 years old.

  15. #10073

    Vicki

    Had a great dream about Vicki today down by Ft. Lee. BBBJ was superb. Box was snug and her chesticles are huge. Thanks LooseRocker for info. Damage wa $ minimal. I don't have permission to give out digits but maybe someone else does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape