Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3549

    Has anyone seen her


  2. #3548

    Diagg

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her both before and after her vacation, I saw her 3 times since her return, each time getting worse and worse, been stood up also, a time or two, In my opinion she's not worth the hassle anymore, one time she sketched out on me, another time she goes in the bathroom for like 45 minutes, leaving me waiting, with her wallet laying on the counter with cash just hanging out, If was a dishonest person, I could have very easily just left with it, because she was sleeping in the bathroom. She is hitting the meds hard. She has definitely gone down hill. Totally unreliable now. It is possible to get a date, but its definitely hit or miss now. I am completely done with her. Her boyfriend is not back, she has a new one, and I believe he is even tired of her, because last time I saw her, a few days ago, he was nowhere around. I will not be repeating with her, way too much drama.

    Sniff.
    1st visit with her was probably the best one for me.

    2nd, she spent 15 minutes picking on her zit.

    3rd was after vacation and the girl she was with stepped out of the room. That same.

    Girl robbed her about few days later.

    Tried for 4th, but went silent. She's really paranoid right now. So that's at least 4 reports of the same MO.

  3. #3547

    Suggestions

    I've done a lot of dabbling in the AMP arena. Recently got into this sort of thing. Tired of walking into a motel rooms and seeing in a girl on the nod or looking like she is 20 years older with a lot more mileage than her photos. Any sooid suggestions on a friend to spend some time with?

  4. #3546
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #3545

    Reviews?

    I have no personal knowledge of her but.

    She has 7 glowing reviews on erotic monkey.

    But one other guy said she shouldn't washed up between appointments cause her vj stank.

    But she looks like her pics.

    Note: She has one review from Jan 2018 - all overs are from 2017.

    $150 HH.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kennedy-...-review-379917

    Happy Mongering.

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    I texted back and forth with kennedy, seems ligit and am planning to meet her next week. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with her.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1493418

    Thanks.

  6. #3544

    Kennedy

    I texted back and forth with kennedy, seems ligit and am planning to meet her next week. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with her.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1493418

    Thanks.

  7. #3543

    Dgg

    Quote Originally Posted by Xinyl  [View Original Post]
    Have been seeing her for a while now and even a few times since she returned from her vacation but now twice in three days she has stood me up. Both times told me that she was available after initial contact, told me the hotel she was in and we set a session. Both times I remained in contact with her during my travels and once I arrived. The first time she went silent after I said I was at the location and the second she went on about, just got back from the casino, needed a new room key, I'm coming right out then silence. Both times I waited about 30 minutes for the room number but nothing. There is a short review on one of the sites she normally posts ads at saying pretty much the same thing. Never experienced this kind of behavior from her, she has always been pretty cool and up front about whatever is going on. She did mention she would prefer to do outcall at the moment but could host which is my preference. Perhaps her boyfriend is now back from his vacation and is calling the shots differently, just a thought. Interested to know if anyone else is having issues with her.
    I have seen her both before and after her vacation, I saw her 3 times since her return, each time getting worse and worse, been stood up also, a time or two, In my opinion she's not worth the hassle anymore, one time she sketched out on me, another time she goes in the bathroom for like 45 minutes, leaving me waiting, with her wallet laying on the counter with cash just hanging out, If was a dishonest person, I could have very easily just left with it, because she was sleeping in the bathroom. She is hitting the meds hard. She has definitely gone down hill. Totally unreliable now. It is possible to get a date, but its definitely hit or miss now. I am completely done with her. Her boyfriend is not back, she has a new one, and I believe he is even tired of her, because last time I saw her, a few days ago, he was nowhere around. I will not be repeating with her, way too much drama.

    Sniff.

  8. #3542

    Tired Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by FunForDevils  [View Original Post]
    Agree, she must be getting high 4. 0 donations from some rich / dumb sugar daddy's. I would wait for her rates dropped under 2. 0 / 2. 5 range.


    Sasha-.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1476496

    Anyways, called Sasha and she texted back and met her at her downtown apartment with standard 1. 6 for hhr.

    A room with a mattress on floor, but clean to my expectations.

    Tiny thin but sexy and firm body. My kinda girl. Gave amazing bbj and lots of suction, she seemed a little tired but took instructions well.

    Perky, pierced nips with a cup lemons. But tight body so I enjoyed when she rode me on top. But tiny kitty so was little hard for my fairly big size.

    Then I took control from behind, my fav doggy position and enjoyed grabbing small butts during decent action. She was moaning a little.

    Overall nice experience, gave her tip and told to see her again soon.
    I agree, she is crazy hot if you like spinners, but every techie I've seen, plus my own, she is tired. Starting to think she always is, or the 420 is getting the best of her. The thing with Sara is she was really into it and having fun. We can debate the value of that, but Sasha is definitely not at that level yet. Haven't seen any recent news ones through that group, feel like they are due for one.

  9. #3541

    Sara has GPS and Sasha is my new ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    I have seen it happen at least a dozen times, where a provider has market rates, then jacks up the price. As soon as the sugar daddy is gone the price comes back down.

    The other possibility is that she could have decided that she only wants to see just 1 or 2 clients a day.
    Agree, she must be getting high 4. 0 donations from some rich / dumb sugar daddy's. I would wait for her rates dropped under 2. 0 / 2. 5 range.

    Sasha-.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1476496

    Anyways, called Sasha and she texted back and met her at her downtown apartment with standard 1. 6 for hhr.

    A room with a mattress on floor, but clean to my expectations.

    Tiny thin but sexy and firm body. My kinda girl. Gave amazing bbj and lots of suction, she seemed a little tired but took instructions well.

    Perky, pierced nips with a cup lemons. But tight body so I enjoyed when she rode me on top. But tiny kitty so was little hard for my fairly big size.

    Then I took control from behind, my fav doggy position and enjoyed grabbing small butts during decent action. She was moaning a little.

    Overall nice experience, gave her tip and told to see her again soon.

  10. #3540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    Diamond GG

    Have been seeing her for a while now and even a few times since she returned from her vacation but now twice in three days she has stood me up. Both times told me that she was available after initial contact, told me the hotel she was in and we set a session. Both times I remained in contact with her during my travels and once I arrived. The first time she went silent after I said I was at the location and the second she went on about, just got back from the casino, needed a new room key, I'm coming right out then silence. Both times I waited about 30 minutes for the room number but nothing. There is a short review on one of the sites she normally posts ads at saying pretty much the same thing. Never experienced this kind of behavior from her, she has always been pretty cool and up front about whatever is going on. She did mention she would prefer to do outcall at the moment but could host which is my preference. Perhaps her boyfriend is now back from his vacation and is calling the shots differently, just a thought. Interested to know if anyone else is having issues with her.

  11. #3539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Who is this provider? Thanks in advance!
    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/129781

    Providers rotate often.

  12. #3538

    Buster

    Replied to your PM.

  13. #3537
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    City X Guide bro, search the last four digits, came right up for me. Dude, you get the same exact service if you opt for the half hour, AND they will usually negotiate down 20. Have never been able to get lower. Haggling is their nature.

    Shooter Out!
    Ok found it, thanks shooter!. But I would still like to know which provider he saw?. What name does she go by?. I know those Asian agencies bring are constantly changing their inventory. I wanted to see this particular chick that he's talking about because she's got a thick Bush. I'm old school and can appreciate a hairy kitty!

  14. #3536

    8079

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Who is this provider? Thanks in advance!
    City X Guide bro, search the last four digits, came right up for me. Dude, you get the same exact service if you opt for the half hour, AND they will usually negotiate down 20. Have never been able to get lower. Haggling is their nature.

    Shooter Out!

  15. #3535

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Flippyg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2999117

    The pics on the ad must be very old because she looks much older in person (mid 30's maybe) and has definitely put on a good amount of weight. She has a pretty big belly now. However I had a great time with her! Very enthusiastic from our first interaction over text and replies right away. She still has a cute face and has got some massive tits and completely bald pussy. Felt amazing when she wrapped her soft tits around my cock. And it was very refreshing to have a provided actually shower, put make up on, and try to look good for you. She smelled great, tasted good, and pussy felt great on my dick. Hit her in a few positions and finished in bag. Everything covered, she doesn't do BB anything or anal. She's at a decent hotel room in BWI area that was clean and didn't smell of smoke. Super sweet girl and I'd definitely recommend her but she leaves Baltimore this weekend. She said she might be back in April. Rates are 175/ hhr and 225/ hr. Don't expect her to look as good as her pics, but its definitely her just add about 10 yrs and chubbier.

    I tried emily like a few other people here have over the weekend, https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961896. And while she's a sweet girl, nice body, and great lay. I seemed to get her at the end of the day probably after sleeping with multiple dudes already because she didn't smell very good or have any makeup on. Tits smelled of dirty cum, and while I couldn't smell an odor directly from her pussy, my fingers definitely smelled pretty bad after fingering her. I also liked shaved pussies and I was a little disappointed she had a decent amount of hair down there. Glad you other guys enjoyed her a lot, but the cleanliness was a huge turn off for me. Maybe if I tried her again earlier in the day.
    Hey man, sorry you had a bad experience with Emily. That sucks that she didn't clean herself up for you. Not cool. Yeah, I was definitely her first customer for the day and she was fresh and clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape