Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 6989
-
03-18-19 00:12 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 1070SA is a lot of effort but in Ct at least is your best bet in terms of both number and quality of girls. Have to sort thru a lot of girls why I not really serious or are scammers or who want ridiculous $ etc, but for SD sites is your best bet. One month should be all you need to at least make a lot of contacts. Wyp total waste imo, just scammers or girls who want to get paid to be taken to dinner.
Originally Posted by Westie6
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 23:38 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 53Wyp vs seeking
Does anyone here use wyp instead of SA?
Been trying on wyp but no luck- either too high or no response.
Was interested in SA but the membership fee is keeping me away.
-
03-17-19 11:23 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 1042Surprised to see her profile still up, you guys haven't reported her?
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
She also changed her profile to non-face pic.
-
03-17-19 11:18 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 1042She looks great bud.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
PM me details.
-
03-16-19 22:42 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 502Your__favorite
Here is my ATF (at least in CT,) she is 21 but looks like she's in high school. Very petite with nice firm boobs. She is the best I've ever had, very enthusiastic and soft beautiful skin with the tastiest little kitty. She too was BBFS with a CIP.
https://www.seeking.com/member/572f5...7-740bc898b8d4
-
03-16-19 22:39 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 502Blondiebella87
I have enjoyed her since she was 18 and in high school down in Westport under a different username. One of the dirtiest girls I have ever been with, always allows BBFS with CIP and warms me up by giving me an enthusiastic rimjob. Once she even offered to bring a virgin friend for me to deflower, I passed once I saw pics. There was a good reason she was a virgin haha. But that's the kind of twisted stuff this little freshman freak is into.
http://www.seeking.com/member/18e459...a-1c59a2b0e79e
-
03-16-19 12:38 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 157Art Theater
Fond memories of getting my dick sucked whilst watching porn there, good times to be sure. One French Canadian girl I just adored related tales of being there and guys taking turns on her.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 12:30 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 239Art
Lmao yea the art is something else I took a provider there one time to get access to the couples only balcony and turns out her and her ex used to go all the time and even would swap with other couples in their free time. The swinger / voyeur scene is a bit different draws a different crowd but you only have to pay admission the rest is up for grabs they'll have huge events a couple times a year but I think they're closed as of right now?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 11:53 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 1715Sa Girl Art Theater
Sat morning I had breakfast in Blfd. At Town An Country Met non sexual with SA girl I have seen over the last 2 years. Was going to set a date with her for next week an to catch up.
Surprise to me. She started talking about how a guy from SA took her to the Art Theater 2 months ago. I have never been to tha Art but had heard about it. She thought it was just an x rated movie an later they would have sex. Surprise. She told how guys lined up near her with their dicks out looking for BJs. They went up to a balconey to get away an there were more upstairs.
Sex BJs etc. She of all people was shocked. Said she would never go near the place again. I never expected to hear tales from the Art over coffee an omlete. Funny you don't hear more about it on here. Would not interest me but must be popular if its been in business so long.
-
03-15-19 13:27 #1265Regular Member

Posts: 2Jules
Saw her a year ago or so at her place in Bristol. Bigger girl, enormous tits but nice and eager to please. No demons, just a single mom trying to get ahead. I suspect low volume and can be inexpensive. Worth a try, have fun.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 11:01 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 399What I've read
Monthly allowance would be what a studio apartment goes for in her area with a few meetings a week. I sure can't afford that so its a few times a month at 150 meet rates.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 00:26 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 1070Seem to remember this one was the one who restrained or put sailor in headlock so wouldn't want to mess with her LOL. Assume they just still out on bail or did they somehow beat the charges?
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 00:11 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 5229Monthly allowance
Every girl is different. I've gotten quotes of 1 k and 2 k a month. But why do that? Why commit to that? Do pay per meet (PPM or P2 P) - play the field.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
After 3-4 visits you could get bored or she could start shorting you on time.
You can still have a longtime regular (or 2) and still pay per visit. There's no advantage or discount per month and certainly never pre-paid or give emergency "loans. ".
BMD.
-
03-14-19 22:09 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 856https://www.courant.com/breaking-new...323-story.html
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 20:32 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 156Sorry I should have been more clear. I looking for what a monthly allowance should be.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




