Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32053
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferDude7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone left happy from this place? I'd love to find a legit massage with HE, and float tank afterwards to enjoy the flow.
    I have never received a HE here. That being said, it's a nice environment and I have always left satisfied with the massage received. It's a great place to go to for a legit massage and their foot massage area rocks.

  2. #32052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientAlien  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in yesterday drew Anna very pretty, something looked familiar about her though, I believe it was the Anna that used to work at Great Massage on Hwy 9. Very good massage and left happy.
    Yes. And Pearl.

  3. #32051
    Quote Originally Posted by Killakill  [View Original Post]
    Brothers like booty. That's all he meant.
    So do the rest of us.

  4. #32050

    Harmony Massage & Spa chamblee

    Has anyone left happy from this place? I'd love to find a legit massage with HE, and float tank afterwards to enjoy the flow.

  5. #32049

    Yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDont  [View Original Post]
    Yes. In Cumming.
    Stopped in yesterday drew Anna very pretty, something looked familiar about her though, I believe it was the Anna that used to work at Great Massage on Hwy 9. Very good massage and left happy.

  6. #32048

    Based on Recent Reports

    I'm assuming everything has settled down post SuperBowl? Buford Hwy is a real gem, not just for obvious reasons but it's one of the most diverse areas in metro. It's kinda sad to think it will be another homogenized, gentrified 'burb one day.

    Even VAHi blows now. *sigh* I digress. I've only been here 15 years, I can only imagine how rockin' ATL was in the 70's /80's /90's.

  7. #32047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    Just want to confirm "health" means the place in cumming, right? Thanks guys.
    Yes. In Cumming.

  8. #32046

    Health

    Just want to confirm "health" means the place in cumming, right? Thanks guys.

  9. #32045

    Young's or Lu Reports?

    Anyone had a good or bad experience at either Young's or Lu in the Acworth Triangle recently? I plan on going there and will post my results but would love any advice on who to ask for there or hear your story.

  10. #32044
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    Being nice and COMPLIMENTARY does not guarantee ANYTHING. As always, the women choose whom they want to offer more to or get more freaky with. I wish that we made those decisions. Sometimes more cash can influence their decisions, but not always.
    Yep, spot on. For some reason, my corny humor works wonders with Chinese ladies.

  11. #32043

    Adore. Buford Hwy

    Recently went to Adore and had one of the best CAMP experiences yet. Saw an attractive younger provider (early thirties) with a great personality and frisky as all hell. Great massage and uncovered. It was UTC and she a great perky nips I was able to thoroughly enjoy. She got really into the HE, grinding, smiling, making noises, you name it. Took me no time to release. $100 out the door with tip. I'll share her name with SMs.

  12. #32042
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    And just what does that last statement mean?
    Brothers like booty. That's all he meant.

  13. #32041

    Lin's perfect massage

    Haven't been to lins in about a year or 2 after not leaving happy last time so I decided to stop by. Greeted by an older lady probably a 4 in looks. Felt like leaving but I was like I haven't had a table shower in a while. Massage was covered and no teasing. On the flip she gave no hints so I asked and she was like diy. I said I'll tip and that's when she said 40 during the ts. Ts was uncovered but quick and the ending was probably the worse I've had since ever. Probably should've done it myself LOL. Not going back.

  14. #32040
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    That was me who said that because that's exactly what she told me. I already heard from 3 guys that Anna was back so I'm going to ask her why she bullshitted me next time I see her. Was thinking of going to Health today but had to go to Duluth and had a great time there.
    Nite just in case you didn't hear Anna is back jk LOL.

  15. #32039
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    And just what does that last statement mean?
    Hahaha I read that last statement too and was like why do I have to be a soul brother number 1 to like nice booty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape