Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,241 to 27,255 of 30812
-
03-13-19 09:45 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 54Jenna
Jenna is fun, clean and safe! I'll see her again.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 06:17 #3571Regular Member

Posts: 7http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...m/060142111035
This one is cheap but there's a good reason for it. She puts next to no work in and if you take longer than 5 minutes, she'll just stop. Didn't help that she showed no personality whatsoever either. Couldn't even fake it. I said I might have been interested in her friend to come and try, but she just left and never came back. Don't get enticed by what it says in her ad like I was. It's not worth anything.
-
03-13-19 06:13 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 458The younger one
The younger one goes by Koala Sam. She has posted silo on stg. She is very small and and can give a great BBBJ and is super sweet and GFE. My advice is to avoid right now cause she is recovering from a surgery on her back.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 22:57 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 107Dreamt of Leila.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/26497705/
I dreamt of Leila this evening and had an excellent time. She was at Microtel near the airport, a decent and well-lit location. Her communication was prompt and I was up to the room within 5 minutes of arriving. She actually looked very different than her pictures (at least to me), but definitely not worse. Arguably better, just. Different. Room smelled of ginger and lime and there was no evidence of smoking or demons, so it was a good start. Disclaimer, she told me I was the first of the night, so YMMV. She's very conversational and friendly, so I got comfortable quickly. Started with a CBJ which was good, then started in CG, followed by mish. Mish was great as she is fairly flexible. Finished off in K9. She was lively and animated throughout and I didn't feel rushed even though I was only there for QV. I will almost certainly repeat.
-
03-12-19 22:41 #3568Regular Member

Posts: 10Does she DFK?
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 22:33 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 660The younger one
Looks like she is one of the former SW from durham. Maybe still even current.
Originally Posted by RBack
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 21:31 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 827Gaby Blanco
I saw Gaby from eros, this is actually the second time I have seen her, I saw her the last time she visited. Awesome experience. Five stars.
-
03-12-19 20:20 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 358Mia
What ever happened to sadee?
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-8676/1/619865
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sadee-es...teville-307686
-
03-12-19 19:19 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 1484Thanks for the suggestion
I can't remember who recommended Rhonda, but thank you. I had a great time with her. Her body is a bit on the flabby side, but she more than nade up for it with attitude and performance. Price was good too. Thanks again and if you are ever in ATL. I owe you one.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....0464831/Rhonda
-
03-12-19 18:41 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 186Can anyone vouch for this chick?
Cute with reasonable prices but not a lot of ad history, staying at a lower end spot. Can anyone verify that she is legit?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-2...e-fun/13744775
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../30454859/3834
-
03-12-19 18:14 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 66She used to be around Capital back in the day she was fun and as said she needs ro be seen before the happy hour she can be fun though.
Originally Posted by SwagMonkey1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 16:16 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 145Little rough is correct. Wow. I think I'm done with mongering a bit. The quality is not the same anymore. Seems that lately LEO is picking up these women. IMO.
Originally Posted by RBack
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 16:08 #3560Senior Member

Posts: 115Jenna
You should search for Jenna.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 13:23 #3559Banned Member

Posts: 354She had to stay at her uncle's in Durham first of February. Trouble with a check she had. I don't know personally but wondered if it was her SD's when I saw that. Idk?
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 09:08 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 41These two are claiming mom / daughter and offering two girl for $$ Look a little rough but that's a big fantasy. Any experiences with either one?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/247167589708
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/670515756507










Reply With Quote




