Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12709

    Seda and Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeNash  [View Original Post]
    Where are you guys seeing these ads for Seda and Sweet Jasmine?
    PM me and I will give you the sites, don't know if I can it on the board.

  2. #12708

    Sweet Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by QuinnEtj89  [View Original Post]
    This person threw out a review for Jasmine. I personally have a date scheduled with her for Friday morning. She looks amazing.
    I'm trying to set something up with for tomorrow morning or Friday myself, will report back afterward. ,Happy Hunting!

  3. #12707
    Quote Originally Posted by MathMan7  [View Original Post]
    I saw UTR-T last night, things were really great. Great body, great attitude, great enjoyable dream. Felt like I was starring in my own movie!
    She looks like a peach, hope she gets more decent treatment.

  4. #12706

  5. #12705

    Sweet Jasmine.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroJ  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last Friday. Great visit. She's beyond tiny, slightly smaller frame than Hello Kitty in my opinion, and everything pic and activity wise posted on that "other" site is accurate.
    This person threw out a review for Jasmine. I personally have a date scheduled with her for Friday morning. She looks amazing.

  6. #12704
    Quote Originally Posted by TJfun  [View Original Post]
    Seda is great. Tried connecting with Sweet Jasmine but she never responded. Would like to know more about her.
    Where are you guys seeing these ads for Seda and Sweet Jasmine?

  7. #12703

    Utr-t .

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    Passing along she's going back home, says she'll be back tomorrow.

    I would be on my best behavior, Nashville gents.
    I saw UTR-T last night, things were really great. Great body, great attitude, great enjoyable dream. Felt like I was starring in my own movie!

  8. #12702
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbronze  [View Original Post]
    Those who have interest in exquisite Asians may be in for a treat this week!

    Seda, KatieB and Sweet Jasmine are all in town. I have not seen Sweet Jasmine, so if anyone has, please share any thoughts. KatieB does have her rules, but we have some chemistry so it's a wild dream.

    In any case, if you all are able to see these ladies, please treat them respectfully! We need them to continue to visit our fair town!
    Seda is great. Tried connecting with Sweet Jasmine but she never responded. Would like to know more about her.

  9. #12701

    Utr t

    Passing along she's going back home, says she'll be back tomorrow.

    I would be on my best behavior, Nashville gents.

  10. #12700

    Utr

    So where are you guys finding your UTR's. Preferably around the Lebanon area.

  11. #12699

    Asians in town

    Those who have interest in exquisite Asians may be in for a treat this week!

    Seda, KatieB and Sweet Jasmine are all in town. I have not seen Sweet Jasmine, so if anyone has, please share any thoughts. KatieB does have her rules, but we have some chemistry so it's a wild dream.

    In any case, if you all are able to see these ladies, please treat them respectfully! We need them to continue to visit our fair town!

  12. #12698

    In town for the night

    I'm in town for business. Leaving tomorrow. I usually hit the AMPs in LA, but that doesn't seem like an option here. Anyone have any recomendations?

  13. #12697

    Hayden

    Well. What can I say? Hayden is awesome! Felt welcome and "wanted" from the start. She is really pretty with a great natural body. Her skills? Well Lets just say Awesome! True GFE! After we chilled for a few minutes. Didn't hurry anything. You won't regret!

  14. #12696

    Utr t

    UTR "T" is arriving back in nashville today and will be here until Friday probably. . Many of you have her # so just text her with my name in it code for you are a real hobbyist. For pics and further info send handle on USA to text app. 615 922 seventeen sixty. Un restricted menu for a looker and a genuine GFE.

  15. #12695

    TOFTT: Potential Diamond in the Rough

    Saw this chick. The pics are real, but she has applied some serious makeup to hide some acne issues, and she was not dolled up when I saw her. She also had a slightly larger stomach. Probably an average american stomach. Not fat or obese but not skinny.

    Communication was easy. She did not leave me hanging in the parking lot. She was dressed in sweats. Room was drenched in smoke, and I'll say the room was "well lived-in", so beware if that freaks you out. No one was hiding in the bathroom.

    She doesn't do BBBJ or Greek. YMMV on LFK and the like. Not really GFE, but standard CFS. Still, I found it very enjoyable, and would rate her as average. Not my first choice, but not my last. I would repeat.

    She is new to this and has the potential to get better. She was staying east of downtown in a rough area. I have encouraged her to stay elsewhere.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...248/6153485669

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape