Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 14696
-
03-15-19 20:27 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 68Me too
Would not mind info also.
Originally Posted by MilfSeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 12:29 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 178Brie
I haven't seen her in about three years. She was very flaky back then but a hell of a lot of fun when you could track her down.
Originally Posted by SgtMajor
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 12:14 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 174Any Reports
On this tasty treat. Think she goes by Lux.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...864/2627017183
-
03-15-19 00:29 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 5948Search this forum plenty of reports on her.
Originally Posted by TWalk20
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 21:30 #1402Regular Member

Posts: 24Doubles
Hi fellas,
I decided to shoot the works this week and review some doubles. I did notice some recommendations, but nothing to concrete. Looking for it Tampa or St Pete for a couple of hours of double fun. I prefer under 35, no candy preferably, spinners, clean. Any decent and concrete recommendations? Pm me or reply here, thanks.
-
03-14-19 13:54 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 99Brie
I posted the positive review and had a double with Gabby. It was their first time together and sparks flew.
Originally Posted by FritzDaKatt1
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 13:09 #1400Senior Member

Posts: 199She looks sweet I'd like to get some info too.
Originally Posted by TWalk20
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 13:07 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 100Anyone?
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/30523006/
Haven't been active much as of late. I need to write up a review about someone I saw last week.
Anyone know anything about this one?
-
03-14-19 13:06 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 1537
Originally Posted by TManXX71
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Tailer
[View Original Post]
Ad's even written in 3rd person, obviously has a BF, DB, pimp who is handling her and neither are likely the brightest bulbs on the tree. Lots of them do though, so she still may be a worthy endeavor. Surprised no one has at least tried that once.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 11:09 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 3063Jodi aka red head delight is 100+
Miles away and won't be back for about 6 months, so it can't be her!
Originally Posted by YoungWolf
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 01:07 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 237
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
My mistake fellas, thanks for clearing that up.
Originally Posted by BigGreg
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 16:13 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 5948Kinda shocked man. Wanted that for years but reports were CBJ and awful service.
Originally Posted by FritzDaKatt1
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 16:07 #1394Banned Member

Posts: 308That's Olivia. She use use walk 4th street and 19. A hustler and rip off. Sub par service. Moscetti. She would hustle for street prices no way anyone should get in on BP rates with her.
Originally Posted by TManXX71
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 15:39 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 3063The only thing amazing about this lady.
Is that she just keeps being one of the worst in this area! She's 36 yo and IMO she's not even worth SW rates! YMMV, but I'd avoid her drama!
Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 13:38 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 622Amanda
It does look as if that bottom has been turned inside out from usage.
Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






