Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 886 of 978 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 936 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 14668
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1393
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308
    That's Olivia. She use use walk 4th street and 19. A hustler and rip off. Sub par service. Moscetti. She would hustle for street prices no way anyone should get in on BP rates with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    It does look as if that bottom has been turned inside out from usage.

  2. #1392

    The only thing amazing about this lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this Amanda? Tempted to TOFT. Does look like she does Greek, doesn't it?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...803/7274854708
    Is that she just keeps being one of the worst in this area! She's 36 yo and IMO she's not even worth SW rates! YMMV, but I'd avoid her drama!

  3. #1391

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this Amanda? Tempted to TOFT. Does look like she does Greek, doesn't it?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...803/7274854708
    It does look as if that bottom has been turned inside out from usage.

  4. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailer  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone had an opportunity with this Taoni likeness?
    Something off about this one. She was advertising w a guy yhe other day.

  5. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this Amanda? Tempted to TOFT. Does look like she does Greek, doesn't it?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...803/7274854708
    Damn that turd cutter got some miles on it. Tasty looking flower too.

    One of the pics looks like one that ripoff amanda posted many times. Ckuld be same person?

  6. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    Some results might come up if you search "red head delight".
    Umm no that's a totally different girl. I will never forget that visit one of the worst I have had in theh hobby.

  7. #1387

    Amazing Amanda?

    Any word on this Amanda? Tempted to TOFT. Does look like she does Greek, doesn't it?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...803/7274854708

  8. #1386

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    Some results might come up if you search "red head delight".
    The girl who used Red Head Delight is a different girl than Gabriella. She's a shorter gal who had a rep as a great fuck if she wasnt messed up. Red Head got in a LOT of trouble and I think she is still at State of Florida summer camp.

  9. #1385

  10. #1384

    Gabrielle Gabby

    I can verify she looks like pics, actually better in person. She is super fun and chill. Private location. Dressed to impress. She went above and beyond to make the visit incredible. Super sexy. 2019 seems to be her year because she is on her A game. You don't want to miss her.

    Yes. GFE CFS No. BD. Standard Donations.

    Definitely a repeat.

    Doubles Available. WARNING: Better have good heart.

    Fritz Certified.

    Stay Safe.

  11. #1383
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    This one has a nice booty. She does BBBJ, FS, and facials, all for 70.
    Got a link or some digits for her?

  12. #1382

    Brie. Surprise Surprise Surprise

    I guess everything you read isn't true. I recently saw a review on a krawler that was so bad, it was hard to believe. Then I saw another, but I just felt something was off, so I set out to find the truth and I'm glad I did.

    I found out that Brie and myself had some mutual friends. I happened to be visiting one of those friends and Brie was there. I got introduced and liked what I saw. I got her digits and said I would call.

    Regardless what you've seen or read, (she has an ad stalker), she is very nice and smoking hot. She has a nice cozy little discreet in-call location.

    On arrival, Brie greeted me at the door and looked fantastic. She had on street clothes but looked very nice. After a little getting to know each other time, she excused herself and no more than about 5 minutes later she exits wearing some sexy Victoria Secrets lingerie and white fishnet thigh high stockings. A beautiful sight indeed. Great menu. YES: GFE CFS. NO: BD.

    Had a fantastic visit and will repeat.

    See her for donations and any questions about visit, not my gig.

    Bottom line: Great time, Standard donations, Really nice 34 C, Super healthy body, Beautiful assets, Very attentive. Not one complaint. Doubles Available.

    As always YMMV.

    Fritz Certified.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/30490999/

    Pic accurate.

  13. #1381
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...602/7273007506

    Gabby looks familiar. Anyone know anything about her? We've been texting and I'm ready to meet her. Worth it?
    Some results might come up if you search "red head delight".

  14. #1380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331

    Miranda

    This one has a nice booty. She does BBBJ, FS, and facials, all for 70.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Miranda.jpg‎  

  15. #1379

    Gabrielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    I believe there were reports of her walking back before she got caged.

    So there is that consideration. . Probably on the bottom of her downfall.
    Yeah, there were a few reports of drama with roomates and what not when she was obviously sinking in the mire. ButI don't recall any reports of scamming, theft or ripoffs. As we all say, YMMV. But if I can find the time I will try to book. Up with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape