Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 886 of 979 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 936 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 14676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1401

    Doubles

    Hi fellas,

    I decided to shoot the works this week and review some doubles. I did notice some recommendations, but nothing to concrete. Looking for it Tampa or St Pete for a couple of hours of double fun. I prefer under 35, no candy preferably, spinners, clean. Any decent and concrete recommendations? Pm me or reply here, thanks.

  2. #1400

    Brie

    Quote Originally Posted by FritzDaKatt1  [View Original Post]
    I guess everything you read isn't true. I recently saw a review on a krawler that was so bad, it was hard to believe. Then I saw another, but I just felt something was off, so I set out to find the truth and I'm glad I did.

    I found out that Brie and myself had some mutual friends. I happened to be visiting one of those friends and Brie was there. I got introduced and liked what I saw. I got her digits and said I would call.

    Regardless what you've seen or read, (she has an ad stalker), she is very nice and smoking hot. She has a nice cozy little discreet in-call location.

    On arrival, Brie greeted me at the door and looked fantastic. She had on street clothes but looked very nice. After a little getting to know each other time, she excused herself and no more than about 5 minutes later she exits wearing some sexy Victoria Secrets lingerie and white fishnet thigh high stockings. A beautiful sight indeed. Great menu. YES: GFE CFS. NO: BD.

    Had a fantastic visit and will repeat.

    See her for donations and any questions about visit, not my gig.

    Bottom line: Great time, Standard donations, Really nice 34 C, Super healthy body, Beautiful assets, Very attentive. Not one complaint. Doubles Available.

    As always YMMV.

    Fritz Certified.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/30490999/

    Pic accurate.
    I posted the positive review and had a double with Gabby. It was their first time together and sparks flew.

  3. #1399
    Quote Originally Posted by TWalk20  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/30523006/

    Haven't been active much as of late. I need to write up a review about someone I saw last week.

    Anyone know anything about this one?
    She looks sweet I'd like to get some info too.

  4. #1398

    Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/30523006/

    Haven't been active much as of late. I need to write up a review about someone I saw last week.

    Anyone know anything about this one?

  5. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailer  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone had an opportunity with this Taoni likeness?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Something off about this one. She was advertising w a guy yhe other day.
    Ad's even written in 3rd person, obviously has a BF, DB, pimp who is handling her and neither are likely the brightest bulbs on the tree. Lots of them do though, so she still may be a worthy endeavor. Surprised no one has at least tried that once.

  6. #1396

    Jodi aka red head delight is 100+

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    Some results might come up if you search "red head delight".
    Miles away and won't be back for about 6 months, so it can't be her!

  7. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Umm no that's a totally different girl. I will never forget that visit one of the worst I have had in theh hobby.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    The girl who used Red Head Delight is a different girl than Gabriella. She's a shorter gal who had a rep as a great fuck if she wasnt messed up. Red Head got in a LOT of trouble and I think she is still at State of Florida summer camp.
    My mistake fellas, thanks for clearing that up.

  8. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by FritzDaKatt1  [View Original Post]
    I guess everything you read isn't true. I recently saw a review on a krawler that was so bad, it was hard to believe. Then I saw another, but I just felt something was off, so I set out to find the truth and I'm glad I did.

    I found out that Brie and myself had some mutual friends. I happened to be visiting one of those friends and Brie was there. I got introduced and liked what I saw. I got her digits and said I would call.

    Regardless what you've seen or read, (she has an ad stalker), she is very nice and smoking hot. She has a nice cozy little discreet in-call location.

    On arrival, Brie greeted me at the door and looked fantastic. She had on street clothes but looked very nice. After a little getting to know each other time, she excused herself and no more than about 5 minutes later she exits wearing some sexy Victoria Secrets lingerie and white fishnet thigh high stockings. A beautiful sight indeed. Great menu. YES: GFE CFS. NO: BD.

    Had a fantastic visit and will repeat..
    Kinda shocked man. Wanted that for years but reports were CBJ and awful service.

  9. #1393
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308
    That's Olivia. She use use walk 4th street and 19. A hustler and rip off. Sub par service. Moscetti. She would hustle for street prices no way anyone should get in on BP rates with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TManXX71  [View Original Post]
    It does look as if that bottom has been turned inside out from usage.

  10. #1392

    The only thing amazing about this lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this Amanda? Tempted to TOFT. Does look like she does Greek, doesn't it?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...803/7274854708
    Is that she just keeps being one of the worst in this area! She's 36 yo and IMO she's not even worth SW rates! YMMV, but I'd avoid her drama!

  11. #1391

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this Amanda? Tempted to TOFT. Does look like she does Greek, doesn't it?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...803/7274854708
    It does look as if that bottom has been turned inside out from usage.

  12. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailer  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone had an opportunity with this Taoni likeness?
    Something off about this one. She was advertising w a guy yhe other day.

  13. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this Amanda? Tempted to TOFT. Does look like she does Greek, doesn't it?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...803/7274854708
    Damn that turd cutter got some miles on it. Tasty looking flower too.

    One of the pics looks like one that ripoff amanda posted many times. Ckuld be same person?

  14. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    Some results might come up if you search "red head delight".
    Umm no that's a totally different girl. I will never forget that visit one of the worst I have had in theh hobby.

  15. #1387

    Amazing Amanda?

    Any word on this Amanda? Tempted to TOFT. Does look like she does Greek, doesn't it?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...803/7274854708

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape