Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    The felon is back

    One of the girls that robbed the sailor last year.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e6a38...5-78b6c2752aa6

  2. #1258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    What is usually the norm for an allowance. I hat over paying but at the same time I want to be realistic.
    100 - Not very common, but you can get some decent new girls at this rate. You should have some game though. Look goods, dresses good, talk good.

    150 - Should be the norm. Most girls would agree to this rate.

    200 - You can have pretty much have most girls at this rate, unless you run into the GPS; which you should avoid at first sight.

    300+ - I think you're overpaying.

  3. #1257

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    BTW Your PM is full.
    Should have room now.

  4. #1256
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Check this one out. Primrosie. 18 YO New Britain Joined 3/12/19 You have to read her story. Just mail her money. No Sex but if you are kind she will send you "stuff".

    You can't make this up. What is she thinking? Are we stupid. Look at the background of her home. Does not look poor to me. She only has. 25 cents to her name. If you want a laugh read it.
    Yeah, originally she told me 300 for her stuff of vids and pics. Later, it came down to 100.

    I told her I'd meet her for a date even if it was platonic and she could name her donation. Of course, she couldn't because her parents are so strict and watch her like a hawk despite being a full time student.

    Translation: He / she is a scammer looking for prepay by cash app or pay pal. Ie. , pics are not her, she's not in New Britain, and likely a guy in mom's basement. LOL.

    BMD.

  5. #1255

    My Hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago and she was using mostly the same pictures. I'd guess they are a little out of date. She gave unenthusiastic head and laid there like a dead fish for the pounding. Definitely not worth $200 in my book.
    BTW Your PM is full.

  6. #1254

    Allowance advice

    What is usually the norm for an allowance. I hat over paying but at the same time I want to be realistic.

  7. #1253

    Rosette

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 4 years ago. Found her on Craigslist. Saw her three or four times and she gave a very good oral. I thought you was pretty good in the sack. Saw her again right before Christmas and could not believe how much weight you put on. After that night I got rid of her number. When I first started seeing her she had an unbelievable body with huge breasts now she has huge everything. Nice enough girl though.
    She said she started hitting the gym.

  8. #1252
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had success with other sites, like secret benefits? Seems like SA has the most active users.

    My SA account was permanently banned. Apparently they really do look at your chats! So, I am seeking other sites for now:
    Had some luck on whatsyourprice. Sugardaddymeets was a waste of time.

  9. #1251
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/94ce0...2-472bab3c57da

    Tried to invite herself over to my place than asked for $35 for gas money. After I called her out on it got belligerent.
    I chatted with her. Told me she wanted 30 for gas to come see me. I told her I'd Uber her. I knew if I gave her money I'd never see her.

  10. #1250
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5105d...1-40ef59d89234

    I recently saw her for $200 at her place for the second time.

    The photos on her site are similar of her, but I am not convinced it is her.

    She has big boobs, she looks Jewish, seems reserved. Gives okay head, sex is with condom and she can take a good pounding. Overall she is average, I've had better and would I repeat? I am unsure.

    GFE is below average.
    I saw her about 4 years ago. Found her on Craigslist. Saw her three or four times and she gave a very good oral. I thought you was pretty good in the sack. Saw her again right before Christmas and could not believe how much weight you put on. After that night I got rid of her number. When I first started seeing her she had an unbelievable body with huge breasts now she has huge everything. Nice enough girl though.

  11. #1249

    New to SA

    Check this one out. Primrosie. 18 YO New Britain Joined 3/12/19 You have to read her story. Just mail her money. No Sex but if you are kind she will send you "stuff".

    You can't make this up. What is she thinking? Are we stupid. Look at the background of her home. Does not look poor to me. She only has. 25 cents to her name. If you want a laugh read it.

  12. #1248

    Info

    Any info on her? I am meeting with her tomorrow night and it would be nice for some information prior.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5243...5-6d9d6b45f03b

  13. #1247

    Ron

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Slimshady Your PM is full tried to respond to you with the info you were looking for.
    Should be clear now.

  14. #1246

    Rosette

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5105d...1-40ef59d89234

    I recently saw her for $200 at her place for the second time.

    The photos on her site are similar of her, but I am not convinced it is her.

    She has big boobs, she looks Jewish, seems reserved. Gives okay head, sex is with condom and she can take a good pounding. Overall she is average, I've had better and would I repeat? I am unsure.

    GFE is below average.
    Yeah, she's jewish. I saw her about 5/6 years ago, when she was posting on CL a lot (the pic of her with the green shirt was from that time). Had a good time-she was really into it-maybe smoking weed made her horny? IDK. I never saw her again, too snobby for me.

  15. #1245

    Rosette

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5105d...1-40ef59d89234

    I recently saw her for $200 at her place for the second time.

    The photos on her site are similar of her, but I am not convinced it is her.

    She has big boobs, she looks Jewish, seems reserved. Gives okay head, sex is with condom and she can take a good pounding. Overall she is average, I've had better and would I repeat? I am unsure.

    GFE is below average.
    I saw her a few years ago and she was using mostly the same pictures. I'd guess they are a little out of date. She gave unenthusiastic head and laid there like a dead fish for the pounding. Definitely not worth $200 in my book.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape