Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1244

    Rosette

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5105d...1-40ef59d89234

    I recently saw her for $200 at her place for the second time.

    The photos on her site are similar of her, but I am not convinced it is her.

    She has big boobs, she looks Jewish, seems reserved. Gives okay head, sex is with condom and she can take a good pounding. Overall she is average, I've had better and would I repeat? I am unsure.

    GFE is below average.

  2. #1243

    Slim

    Slimshady Your PM is full tried to respond to you with the info you were looking for.

  3. #1242

    Columbians

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I had a Colombian from the site living with me for a few months. I'd be interested to know what the Colombian clubs are in Hartford. I have the rap going for them. I'd like to give it a try real time.
    If you want that info on clubs PM me.

  4. #1241

    Rosette

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced her lately. I have read mix reviews on here about her but nothing recent. She texted me last night so I am curious.
    Go back to post 510 for my and other reviews of her. Circa 2015 when she was posting on CL. I can't vouch for any recent activity but as usual, keep your guard up.

    BMD.

  5. #1240

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris537  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind sending me a pm with her digits?
    Sounds like Sam. I had a car date with her on Friday. Very good head game. She was a bit late getting to me and I had to get back to the office, so I let things go quickly. She took it like a champ and seemed to enjoy it.

    Definitely worth a spin with. I will be setting up a longer and more intimate date with her in the future.

    I will see if she is ok with sharing her number to seniors.

  6. #1239

    Rosette

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    The girl from West Hartford?
    I met her back in January for drinks. She is a very nice girl, had good conversation. She is a little thicker than her pics suggest. More than curvy, less than bbw, but everyone has their own opinion.

    I did not pull the trigger, but it was nothing on her part. I got no red flags. She claims she will host in her place off Farmington ave, on the west hartford line, so, its a decent area.

    Definitely meet her if you are interested. She seems like a good kid, not a user or wingnut.

  7. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    The girl from West Hartford?
    Yes that's the girl from West Hartford.

  8. #1237

    Rosette

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced her lately. I have read mix reviews on here about her but nothing recent. She texted me last night so I am curious.
    The girl from West Hartford?

  9. #1236

    Sunday funday

    Had a fun Sunday afternoon with KM4117 at her place in Naugatuck. Definitely her in her photos small build and definitely a spinner. Txt me on my way over asking I minded if she had a glass of wine before I got there to take the egde off. Well I think she might of had more than one. Was a little out of it but all in all a good time. Got right to it and very responsive. I can't report on her head game as we didn't get it. 2 pops and I was done. Gift was $$. 2 which is generally my limit. Would definitely repeat but for less next time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7fa73...b-9c69b273a7af

  10. #1235

    Rosette

    Has anyone experienced her lately. I have read mix reviews on here about her but nothing recent. She texted me last night so I am curious.

  11. #1234

    SA update

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her. Been corresponding for a week or so but seems to good to be true.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3d7fd...5-64cb1a7dfeb3
    I texted her on and off for a couple weeks. Seemed like she's be good for a casual meet and greet but as soon as the time / date / place was established she wanted to know what the donation would be prior to the meet. Insisted on $300 so I declined.

  12. #1233
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    That's got to be Sam from Manchester. I found her working Whisper a little while ago and have had a few dates with her, mostly car dates.

    She was reviewed here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4134856 and I followed up here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4135545.

    I too got the loan request. The downward spiral seems to be picking up speed with her unfortunately. I thought things were beginning to get weird when I wrote my followup to the review above. She can be had for. 5 these days, but my gut tells me that you should hide any valuables in your car if you decide to see her.
    Would you mind sending me a pm with her digits?

  13. #1232

    Info

    Does anyone have any info on her. Been corresponding for a week or so but seems to good to be true.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3d7fd...5-64cb1a7dfeb3

  14. #1231

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwagmire  [View Original Post]
    That's got to be Sam from Manchester. I found her working Whisper a little while ago and have had a few dates with her, mostly car dates.

    She was reviewed here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4134856 and I followed up here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4135545.

    I too got the loan request. The downward spiral seems to be picking up speed with her unfortunately. I thought things were beginning to get weird when I wrote my followup to the review above. She can be had for. 5 these days, but my gut tells me that you should hide any valuables in your car if you decide to see her.
    That's her but she is back in southington living with her mom. She popped me for. 6 but as far as BJ goes it was worth it. Too bad it would have been nice to have a reliable hook up in town.

  15. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    As an update to my earlier post. Car date was very satisfying but got a text today from her asking if I could float her a loan so she can get an apartment and she would write me a check but I couldn't cash it for a few weeks till her tax return came in. Oh well I guess I got a nice BBBJ out of it. I am in southington and honestly it was my first venture on whisper. Maybe beginners luck.
    That's got to be Sam from Manchester. I found her working Whisper a little while ago and have had a few dates with her, mostly car dates.

    She was reviewed here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4134856 and I followed up here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4135545.

    I too got the loan request. The downward spiral seems to be picking up speed with her unfortunately. I thought things were beginning to get weird when I wrote my followup to the review above. She can be had for. 5 these days, but my gut tells me that you should hide any valuables in your car if you decide to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape