Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,291 to 19,305 of 40030
-
03-15-19 08:09 #20740Senior Member

Posts: 41Milking Table
Any of you mongers know of a massage place offering a milking table?
-
03-13-19 17:29 #20739Senior Member

Posts: 46Recommended
I like the girls there but I wish the tables were more comfortable. I usually do 30 minutes so my face won't hurt. LOL service was pretty hassle free. Standard negotiation. Haven't tried FS yet but have been offered so they must be comfortable with me.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 15:42 #20738Regular Member

Posts: 5Divine Dolls
Experienced Divine Dolls a couple nights ago. The girls look way better in their pics on the site than in real life (I know this is standard, but DD was worse than usual). Also, way too expensive for what you get and they will try to upsell you. Not recommended.
-
03-12-19 22:20 #20737Regular Member

Posts: 23Useless
There is no way to find out if a member of this site or rubmaps is an LEO. Instead of fighting real crime these overpaid guys want simple low risk jobs like entrapping johns / massage parlors. I bet most of them are getting some action themselves before busting the places. Utter hypocrites. One can only hope either Carnegie mellon or boston dynamics can create better robots so that tax payers can save a lot of money by replacing the present human cops gradually with robots.
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 19:44 #20736Senior Member

Posts: 231Okay, these people have to be lead candidates for dumbest criminals of the year. The police only evacuated their shop, and the owner could see what was going on inside, and yet they still keep yanking turnips? Only thing I can think of is that they thought that they were protected.
Originally Posted by MarkLipper
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 19:39 #20735Senior Member

Posts: 231Sad, isn't it.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 14:02 #20734Senior Member

Posts: 57Codes.
Whew! Good thing we use an uncrackable coded language!
Originally Posted by Barney
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 12:07 #20733Senior Member

Posts: 275I think uncle LEO went to far on this one
Read the last sentence, says a lot.
Originally Posted by MarkLipper
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 21:52 #20732Senior Member

Posts: 130Update from Florida
https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...hidden-cameras
Scary. Managers had cameras installed too. They could watch from their cell phones.
-
03-11-19 01:48 #20731Senior Member

Posts: 936Dallas
I've been there several times. Dallas prices are 140 hh and 200 hr. That's all in, house fee included for FS. Guys here are paying the same price or more just for L1.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 00:30 #20730Senior Member

Posts: 231They aren't desperate or crazy. The people who are paying 100 for L1 are, and trust me, plenty are. If guys weren't paying their inflated price, they would have either dropped the by now or closed.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
I do suspect that many of the girls there worked in Dallas, and from what the Dallas reviews say, they provide much more service for the standard 60,100,140 price structure. I know for a fact one girl worked in Dallas charging the standard, and now charges giraffe pussy prices.
-
03-10-19 23:17 #20729Senior Member

Posts: 1573Ozone
If O chicks are asking for L1 100, then they are desperate and crazy.
Originally Posted by MrChicago
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 17:45 #20728Regular Member

Posts: 10Ozone
Had a dream today that I stopped in ozone. Had an amazing massage by Cindy, probubly one of the best massages I ever had. On the flip I was offered L1 for $ or L2 for $. 5. L3 was on the menu for $$ as well. This place is top quality and beautiful ladies here. Highly recommended!
-
03-10-19 13:10 #20727Senior Member

Posts: 74Golden Spa LaGrange
I used to enjoy this place, but I had a poor experience recently. There is a new line up, nothing compared to last year's crew. I used to like Lucy, but she is gone. Last time I saw her there she said the new MS insists on the door being left open a crack. Same goes now, OTC roaming was discouraged and mediocre experience at best. You can do better for your monger dollar.
- Bikdo.
-
03-08-19 20:01 #20726Senior Member

Posts: 653Relax
A couple girls there offer FS to known customers but it's not cheap. Girls are usually a little better looking than standard AMP girls and they offer good service. I usually go and see my favorite about once a month.
Originally Posted by Pengachu
[View Original Post]
If you go at night park in front of or as close to the spa as possible. The area gets a little sketchy after dark.











Reply With Quote




