Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,306 to 19,320 of 40027
-
03-08-19 11:20 #20722Regular Member

Posts: 19Relax on cermak.
It used to be frequently visited by mongers. But seems like it is almost never mentioned now.
Planning to revisit, but does any monger have paid a recent visit?
-
03-08-19 10:21 #20721Regular Member

Posts: 19Relax on cermak.
It used to be popular among the mongers but now I rarely, if at all, see any mongers visit this place.
Thinking about doing a revisit, but anyone been there recently?
-
03-07-19 23:41 #20720Senior Member

Posts: 65Petite
I'm passing through Chicago and I was interested in seeing any petite LMTs. Preferably Latina, but it doesn't matter that much. Just looking who is petite. Any suggestions on where to go? Don't want to visit a that granny. Thank you.
-
03-07-19 13:27 #20719Senior Member

Posts: 99Western Spa / Toft
Passed a spa on the 4600 block of Western ave dropped in no appointment, pretty standard fair, older MT 40/50 fair massage standard 1 finish with utc standard tip, many better options out there will not return.
-
03-07-19 07:46 #20718Senior Member

Posts: 989It's a little unusual for a place to get busted twice in a four mouth span, so you might want to seek greener pastures even if there aren't all that many FS Latina parlors in Chicago.
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 00:19 #20717Regular Member

Posts: 12Rub place on archer and 49th street
I was there a few times last year over by high school.
Nice Latina girls there and good prices too.
Went back a month ago place was gone.
Anyone been there? Or know where they moved to?
-
03-06-19 19:47 #20716Senior Member

Posts: 231What did she do?
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 19:34 #20715Senior Member

Posts: 1573Yun
Can you be a little more specific, please? I was there just a few days ago, didn't see her, just saw an older one, slightly overweight and everything was like usual.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 18:23 #20714Senior Member

Posts: 57Busts
I saw there was a report here back in December about several places getting busted. Once they reopen, what's a good cool down period? Is it safe to ever go back? I can't imagine these places going truly legit and being able to survive.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 15:56 #20713Senior Member

Posts: 278Yun
Ill never check out Yun again.
Girl with tweetybird tattoo is psycho.
-
03-06-19 08:17 #20712Senior Member

Posts: 989Girl got busted there last year also.
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 01:21 #20711Regular Member

Posts: 2Pacifico
I had a very uninspired lay there. Not a big loss IMHO.
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 18:57 #20710Senior Member

Posts: 57Pacifico Reopened
They were closed for five days after being shut down by the city for "illicit activity". I'm sure LE has their eyes on this place now.
-
03-05-19 17:53 #20709Senior Member

Posts: 210Garden Spa
Stopped in. Worst experience ever. Ugly old woman, terrible massage and I should have left early. Way to expensive and terrible service.
-
03-05-19 15:42 #20708Senior Member

Posts: 121Jennifer
OF. Got your PM.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Will check it out in the next week or so when I get time.
Thanks,













Reply With Quote




