Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 889 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 939 989 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3375

    Paula

    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownMan1  [View Original Post]
    Did a search and did not find anything. Anyone with Intel on this one.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/058931948352

    Prefer mature woman, but pics almost seem to good makes me question validity or to high end.

    Anyone actually see her. Info on rates a d quality much appreciated.

    TIA.
    Yes, intriguing.

    TinEye.

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/397219...oni-Ford/page7

    http://ronisparadise.net/home3.html

    If she is similar to the pics she is using, would still be good. I can see where she wouldn't want her real identity plastered on the net. But.

    TOFTT?

  2. #3374

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownNutty  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to see Bailey recently. Hadn't seen her for a couple years. She's still a good time.
    Next time could you ask her about the $$ 5 I loaned her? Was always a fun time until she started 'hating to ask' but chould I send her $$ to get a room. I repeat if you get a session with her roll her but do not loan her a $. 01. I know it's my stupid move but she's good at getting what she wants. As everyone whose seen her knows.

  3. #3373

    Long Blonde Hair Big Booty Barbie

    Anyone seen her before? Are her pics real?

  4. #3372

    Has anyone tried her? Are her photos real?

    Madison. skipthegames.com.

    Long Blonde Hair Big Booty Barbie.

  5. #3371

    Bailey

    I had a chance to see Bailey recently. Hadn't seen her for a couple years. She's still a good time.

  6. #3370
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    This girl fake fake fake google that #.
    I'll take your word for it, glad I didn't pursue it on my free time.

  7. #3369

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try and check her out later this week. My schedule sucks right now, so I hope to have some free time. I usually go for a hard body, but I'm in the mood for someone built for comfort. If the pics are accurate, epic tits are hard to resist. I have the feeling she won't be around for long if she's real.
    This girl fake fake fake google that #.

  8. #3368
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/639065980907

    Anybody got info on this one? Seems like a fake.
    I'm going to try and check her out later this week. My schedule sucks right now, so I hope to have some free time. I usually go for a hard body, but I'm in the mood for someone built for comfort. If the pics are accurate, epic tits are hard to resist. I have the feeling she won't be around for long if she's real.

  9. #3367

    Paula.

    Did a search and did not find anything. Anyone with Intel on this one.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/058931948352

    Prefer mature woman, but pics almost seem to good makes me question validity or to high end.

    Anyone actually see her. Info on rates a d quality much appreciated.

    TIA.

  10. #3366
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/639065980907

    Anybody got info on this one? Seems like a fake.
    Why? What makes you think fake?

  11. #3365
    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Chloe? This one 'Chloe Marie' appears to have stolen pictures from an Instagram model named 'Mandy Kay'. Is there another Chloe in Madison? Thanks for the reports.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/319451505681
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/275705884174

  12. #3364
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...177396421150]]

    Anyone see this one? Are the pics real / accurate?

  13. #3363

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    You think they allocate resources to put up fake ads for providers that are no longer around just so they can not respond and thereby frustrate us? Seems like quite a stretch.

    More likely: She setup the ad and lost the number (textnow will terminate your account if they detect activity that violates their terms and conditions).

    The radio silence experience is par for the course for most of these girls. Sadly, Jane is no exception.
    No, the response was definitely her. When I told her who it was she knew details of who I was to confirm.

    It was early AM and after a few text she dropped off. Have not tried since.

  14. #3362
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/639065980907

    Anybody got info on this one? Seems like a fake.
    In my experience, fakes don't have limits. This one does. Probably not fake. Probably doesn't really want to be sucking random dick. (Then again, who does?)

  15. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    She was never like that. Makes me wonder if somehow Big Uncle is playing around?
    You think they allocate resources to put up fake ads for providers that are no longer around just so they can not respond and thereby frustrate us? Seems like quite a stretch.

    More likely: She setup the ad and lost the number (textnow will terminate your account if they detect activity that violates their terms and conditions).

    The radio silence experience is par for the course for most of these girls. Sadly, Jane is no exception.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape