Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,561 to 22,575 of 61438
-
03-11-19 19:35 #38878Senior Member

Posts: 360Kacie
Yep, worth the ride. She'll lie to you in the sweetest way, and get you popping fast.
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
Just take the same precautions you would with any chick you don't know (don't trust them too much). But she never did me wrong.
-
03-11-19 17:26 #38877Senior Member

Posts: 339Any ya'll know a sweet tiny blonde named kacie on Fairhaven? Is she worth the ride?
-
03-11-19 12:53 #38876Senior Member

Posts: 1626Someone in the comments section is saying she may be from CO springs family dollar.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 09:05 #38875Senior Member

Posts: 95The uploader's location is Tulsa, OK. So, probably not.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 07:57 #38874Senior Member

Posts: 2419Nicole
Anybody seen redhead (blonde) Nicole recently?
http://www.ccptube.com/video/2072/pymilf-quickie.html
-
03-10-19 04:23 #38873Senior Member

Posts: 2344Not sure but,
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c1875e2be669
Does anyone remember this girl working at the Family Dollar in Mount Clare Junction next to the Capital One Bank off of South Carey Street?
-
03-09-19 23:19 #38872Senior Member

Posts: 594Tammy
I picked her up on Curtis between Church and Olmstead.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 22:23 #38871Senior Member

Posts: 1126Kandii
Who here has seen her lately? We've been talking and possibly going to meet up. How is her body looking since she got clean?
Phyuck!
P.S. I cannot give her info out cause she doesn't want it given out. Just putting that out there in advance before the inbox blows up. Sorry fellaz, her rule.
-
03-09-19 18:17 #38870Senior Member

Posts: 694Tammy
What port of curtis does she hang I'm trying to figure out if I know her.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 16:04 #38869Senior Member

Posts: 602Tammy
Agreed 100%.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 15:36 #38868Senior Member

Posts: 394Angel
Which one do you have in mind? There's numerous girls using the name Angel around town!
Originally Posted by Pasodelrey1742
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 04:41 #38867Senior Member

Posts: 126Where I can meet angel please?
-
03-08-19 15:04 #38866Regular Member

Posts: 6Saw this car last night as well, Dundalk was really dead though! Damn ghost town, drove past by this morning since I didn't have any luck yesterday. It was also dead, were are these ladies?!
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 12:56 #38865Regular Member

Posts: 11I was in Dundalk Avenue at the Citgo yesterday evening. I picked up Stacie, about 30's, 170 lbs or so, white and long blonde hair with big titties and big butts. BBBJCIM for standard tuition. Then I picked up Jennifer, slim white blonde hair in her 30's, but she would be rushing me and all that. I would avoid Jennifer next time.
Originally Posted by ItzTheMomba87
[View Original Post]
There was a few other working girls there, but there is also a old dark color pickup truck that was parked backing in and the white dude was smoking and watching the action across the street. W / W, Brooklyn and Curtis Bay was dead.
-
03-08-19 07:03 #38864Senior Member

Posts: 705J on Graceland / Dundalk
Looks as if Jason drug dealer has taken up pimping opposite Citgo. Be careful. He's probably being watched. And he carries. Would advise staying clear. Black sedan with rear driver's side covered with duct tape. There may be some choice SWs hanging with him but it's not worth messing with him or them. Stay safe.







Reply With Quote






