Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 16695
-
03-13-19 11:20 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 256Paula
Yes, intriguing.
Originally Posted by MadTownMan1
[View Original Post]
TinEye.
https://vipergirls.to/threads/397219...oni-Ford/page7
http://ronisparadise.net/home3.html
If she is similar to the pics she is using, would still be good. I can see where she wouldn't want her real identity plastered on the net. But.
TOFTT?
-
03-13-19 02:21 #3374Senior Member

Posts: 51Bailey
Next time could you ask her about the $$ 5 I loaned her? Was always a fun time until she started 'hating to ask' but chould I send her $$ to get a room. I repeat if you get a session with her roll her but do not loan her a $. 01. I know it's my stupid move but she's good at getting what she wants. As everyone whose seen her knows.
Originally Posted by MadtownNutty
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 00:21 #3373Regular Member

Posts: 2Long Blonde Hair Big Booty Barbie
Anyone seen her before? Are her pics real?
-
03-12-19 23:59 #3372Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anyone tried her? Are her photos real?
Madison. skipthegames.com.
Long Blonde Hair Big Booty Barbie.
-
03-12-19 21:44 #3371Senior Member

Posts: 46Bailey
I had a chance to see Bailey recently. Hadn't seen her for a couple years. She's still a good time.
-
03-12-19 21:22 #3370Senior Member

Posts: 801I'll take your word for it, glad I didn't pursue it on my free time.
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 19:37 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 374Fake pics
This girl fake fake fake google that #.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 19:17 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 801I'm going to try and check her out later this week. My schedule sucks right now, so I hope to have some free time. I usually go for a hard body, but I'm in the mood for someone built for comfort. If the pics are accurate, epic tits are hard to resist. I have the feeling she won't be around for long if she's real.
Originally Posted by JTMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 13:40 #3367Senior Member

Posts: 129Paula.
Did a search and did not find anything. Anyone with Intel on this one.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/058931948352
Prefer mature woman, but pics almost seem to good makes me question validity or to high end.
Anyone actually see her. Info on rates a d quality much appreciated.
TIA.
-
03-12-19 12:25 #3366Senior Member

Posts: 663Why? What makes you think fake?
Originally Posted by JTMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 05:30 #3365Senior Member

Posts: 131http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/275705884174
Originally Posted by X8686
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 23:12 #3364Senior Member

Posts: 30http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...177396421150]]
Anyone see this one? Are the pics real / accurate?
-
03-11-19 21:47 #3363Senior Member

Posts: 129Jane
No, the response was definitely her. When I told her who it was she knew details of who I was to confirm.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
It was early AM and after a few text she dropped off. Have not tried since.
-
03-11-19 18:35 #3362Senior Member

Posts: 2120In my experience, fakes don't have limits. This one does. Probably not fake. Probably doesn't really want to be sucking random dick. (Then again, who does?)
Originally Posted by JTMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 18:33 #3361Senior Member

Posts: 2120You think they allocate resources to put up fake ads for providers that are no longer around just so they can not respond and thereby frustrate us? Seems like quite a stretch.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
More likely: She setup the ad and lost the number (textnow will terminate your account if they detect activity that violates their terms and conditions).
The radio silence experience is par for the course for most of these girls. Sadly, Jane is no exception.










Reply With Quote





