rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 462 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 6922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1477

    AMP alternatives

    Has anyone tried any of the ladies advertising massages on Skip the Games?

    Miss Day, who is working out of somewhere near New Haven looked like she might be a genuine HJ artists, but when I called her number, it was the same as a Scarlet (Fitch or Finch or something like that) who worked out of New Britain. Looking at the pic again, it is her. She had a great body, but my one experience with her was terrible.

  2. #1476

    West Simsbury spa.

    Has anyone visited the new spa in Simsbury yet?

  3. #1475

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    There are reports in the Eastern CT section, from what I have seen, over priced, waste of time and too many rules.
    Visited her in a trailer park and she was full of rules, had a nasty attitude and got very upset when I didn't do what she wanted. She is a short fat girl that talks a good game but fails to deliver anything close to a good time!

  4. #1474

    See massage regulations

    See yesterday report Waterbury board General Notices. Reprint of Danbury Mon nespaper article. They are going to regulate all palors in Danbury effectivly closing them down. If you have been there Danbury has some great palors an this could follow to other towns. Danbury Mayor has lots of state influence.

  5. #1473

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    When I lived in CT, as a rookie monger, I often went to that little hole in the wall place in Branford before I graduated to escorts (there were so many back then, I never saw the same escort twice! The best HJ ever was by a late 20's chubby girl with great big natural tits. Play with the boys, Build up, taint play, spectacular tits in my face, build up then hard STOP. Repeat, repeat, repeat till she smothered my face, looking down at me with a huge smile and finished me with a glorious spurt that came close to hitting the ceiling. F_in best ever. And she loved doing it. Tantric at it's hole in the wall best! Floated out of there every time. Prolly hooked me on mongering! I wouldn't mind kicking the bucket with that awesome HJ on my mind, tbh.
    As I thought more about this, I think the place was in East Haven. It's been a while!

  6. #1472

    Best HJ ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Marlows.
    That's the place in Branford, right?

    Was writing about Non-asain MPs and couldn't remember the name.

    Le Club?
    Where was that?
    When I lived in CT, as a rookie monger, I often went to that little hole in the wall place in Branford before I graduated to escorts (there were so many back then, I never saw the same escort twice! The best HJ ever was by a late 20's chubby girl with great big natural tits. Play with the boys, Build up, taint play, spectacular tits in my face, build up then hard STOP. Repeat, repeat, repeat till she smothered my face, looking down at me with a huge smile and finished me with a glorious spurt that came close to hitting the ceiling. F_in best ever. And she loved doing it. Tantric at it's hole in the wall best! Floated out of there every time. Prolly hooked me on mongering! I wouldn't mind kicking the bucket with that awesome HJ on my mind, tbh.

  7. #1471

    St Pats

    Nicole is up to it again. Last night she said its time to get GREEN. I said why? I should have know it was shamrock weekend coming up at Burnside. For those of you who were not there a year ago.

    Well its fun an better than double your fun weekend She pulled an old Frankie on me last night. Its just to good to be true, can't take my, off of you. I'm like heaven to touch. Your going to enjoy me so much.

    Can't argue with that kind of Chinese logic. Ohh that Nicole. She said no green beer included. What a sense of humor. Enjoy guys.

  8. #1470

    Don't know the title.

    I've been in the forum a while, quietly, from China. I do not think trafficking is really so popular. In China, $80 you can get full body massage and b*bb#J, no tips required since tips is not that common yet, in eastern country. Girls only get 60% of that $80. In some city or town, the price may be higher, but quality is much better, younger and slim, like what you watched in jav. Those ladies in our local AMP may not even get a job which can pay $80 per client. Moreover, you guys are much politer and nicer. If I were any of those girls, I definitely will introduce my friends who is doing the same thing back home to this country. I, or my friends, have never been in a MP unless we are extremely drunk. Our usual setup is drinking in dinner (38% or 52% alcohol 600 ml / person), then KareOK (24 bottles of beer for at most 5 person), then massage and sleep at MP (that $80 includes room fees, you can spend your night there). Just saying, trafficking is totally not necessary if the owner can pay them reasonably. If they have to do the same job, many of them are quite happy working here. Please forgive those grammar mistakes, did it on purpose, to avoid google search.

  9. #1469

    Burnside

    After my last report last month, I decided to drop by. Seems like it's normal now. Got my usual and left satisfied.

    They recongnized me when entering and said it's been awhile since I last came. I wanted to ask to them about my last visit but with my little Chinese and I drew Sophia, it was unlikely. Nicole was also there as well. Wanted to chat with her but she was busy. Maybe next time. Rumors and other things kept me back from visiting but I always try to be careful. Stay safe fellas.

  10. #1468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    Zodiac, name I haven't heard in awhile, Marlows too. The good old days, heck let's bring up Le Club too.

    Le Club was a lot of fun.
    Marlows.
    That's the place in Branford, right?

    Was writing about Non-asain MPs and couldn't remember the name.

    Le Club?
    Where was that?

  11. #1467
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Since the Zodiac closed in East Haven, there has been nowhere reliable to go other than the AMPs.
    Zodiac, name I haven't heard in awhile, Marlows too. The good old days, heck let's bring up Le Club too.

    Le Club was a lot of fun.

  12. #1466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Miss Moon used to be playful when she was first seeing that boyfriend who got her into doing threesomes for awhile.
    Is she still around? I had fun with her, especially when she introduced we to her friend "Mr. Ed".

    I heard she moved, but haven't seen an ad in ages.

  13. #1465
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went was the day after the story broke, haven't been to one since. I'd hit an AMP every weekend. Having serious withdrawals.
    With BP gone, its much more difficult to find independent providers.

    Especially if, like me, you are looking for someone who really, genuinely specializes in hand jobs and who is a little personal or playful about it.

    Its been a long time since I found anyone like that in Connecticut.

    Jade from Boston used to come to Connecticut or have one of her "friends" in town. Not for a long time. Miss Moon used to be playful when she was first seeing that boyfriend who got her into doing threesomes for awhile. But the last time I saw her, while doing the finish, she asked me something about my wife. Talk about a mood killer. The others I know are either totally business like or very weird.

    Since the Zodiac closed in East Haven, there has been nowhere reliable to go other than the AMPs.

  14. #1464
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you. I had been going a couple times a month, either Burnside or Silver, but I haven't been able to bring myself to go through the door since the Kraft story broke.
    Last time I went was the day after the story broke, haven't been to one since. I'd hit an AMP every weekend. Having serious withdrawals.

  15. #1463
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I don't know if this is the correct forum for this given the location, but I checked the other CT forums and none of them seem any more appropriate.

    Anyway, I was hoping that someone has seen the busty massage provider who hosts in Willimantic. Here is her ad:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2999722

    I'm based in MA but I'm taking a ride to CT in the next month. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you!



    BA.
    There are reports in the Eastern CT section, from what I have seen, over priced, waste of time and too many rules.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape