Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8373
    Quote Originally Posted by ADiesel  [View Original Post]
    What's the donation?
    Standard NG prices. 170/200.

    Visited and she's great as always. Indeed blonde now as the pictures show. Body is the same as the last time she was here.

    Saw who I believe is Monika (Emilia?) in the other room. No clue about door #3, Kristina was there but I know she was leaving soon and I see Sara has listings again. Lara is where Kasia was so I think Lara / Sara / Monika (Emilia) is the current group.

    List crawler shows 5 or so listings all updated the same day but I think Kasia and Karina are gone unless they are back to 2 locations.

  2. #8372

    Elza Hvala

    Quote Originally Posted by MVPness  [View Original Post]
    I was only asking if anyone had any intel on her. Different strokes. I'm not really interested in the scams on escort alligator. If that's the best you can do, enjoy!
    I don't typically write reviews but I remember seeing this post when I was considering seeing Elza. ANY intel would have been helpful back then so I wanted to come back and contribute. I saw her last week for 2 hrs and I'm still reminiscing. One of the most sensual experienced I ever had. I found myself thinking that if that's what the GFE is then I don't want anything else ha. Her pictures are real and she has a gorgeous face. It was the most intellectually stimulating conversation, followed by the most intense experience I ever enjoyed. Her rates are up there but worth every penny. Now I just want to keep her to myself! Haha.

  3. #8371
    I had an awful experience with Soraya. Awful does not begin to describe it. She looks awful in person and it goes down from there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGarcia  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one: https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/29503005/.

    Or Polish Princess in general? Thanks.

  4. #8370

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbjitbpitw23  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.chicago..../30375946/Lara

    Finally! About time. Just had a session with her today. Still wonderful as always. Wish I could keep her all to myself haha.
    What's the donation?

  5. #8369

    She's very fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbjitbpitw23  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.chicago..../30375946/Lara

    Finally! About time. Just had a session with her today. Still wonderful as always. Wish I could keep her all to myself haha.
    She's been one of the best girls from NG. She really gets into it for sure!

    I can't wait to see her!

  6. #8368
    Quote Originally Posted by TechGuy20  [View Original Post]
    Have not used them but, very curious to hear how the experience goes.

    Keep us posted!

    Appreciate It!

    TG20.
    130 HH; All Covered; got a CBJ; I think more was on the menu if I did the hour but who knows.

    Not the girl in the pic a bit older but still lots of fun 7/10 for 130 can't complain.

  7. #8367
    Same here! She let me know she was in town. Can't wait to see her again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbjitbpitw23  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.chicago..../30375946/Lara

    Finally! About time. Just had a session with her today. Still wonderful as always. Wish I could keep her all to myself haha.

  8. #8366
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicSi213  [View Original Post]
    All the NG girls upcharge for BBBJ, usually it's like 40 extra. If they like you an have seen you several times they may offer BBBJ at no charge. YMMV situation.
    I have never had to pay extra. Just make sure you are clean. YMMV.

  9. #8365
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  10. #8364

    Lara Is back

    https://escortalligator.com.chicago..../30375946/Lara

    Finally! About time. Just had a session with her today. Still wonderful as always. Wish I could keep her all to myself haha.

  11. #8363
    Quote Originally Posted by MistralRider79  [View Original Post]
    This one looks more like a tranny than Montero or MNiki. Let us know if it's real, smell and taste it.
    Now you got me worried. Funny thing is I found her through another arizona provider Lisa Marie Hart who did a porn casting with Mompov (same casting for Montero).

  12. #8362

    Princess Ania

    Anyone see Princess Ania?

    http://polishprincess.us/#models.

  13. #8361

    Lara is back

    Seeing her today

  14. #8360
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGarcia  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one: https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/29503005/.

    Or Polish Princess in general? Thanks.
    Kathy the brunette is definitely worth a visit, never met any of their other girls.

  15. #8359
    Quote Originally Posted by WenRegnom88  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to set something set up next week so any details would be great. I'd have to make a drive out to Bloomingdales for this beauty. Sorry for impatience! LOL.
    So I was swiping away on tinder and sure enough ran into this girl so I added her on Snapchat since it was available. She's been responsive but am also a little skeptical.

    Has anyone ever dealt with a chick on Snapchat?

    Still trying to figure out if she's legit or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape