Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,556 to 18,570 of 26919
-
03-10-19 17:13 #8364Senior Member

Posts: 25Lara Is back
https://escortalligator.com.chicago..../30375946/Lara
Finally! About time. Just had a session with her today. Still wonderful as always. Wish I could keep her all to myself haha.
-
03-10-19 16:18 #8363Senior Member

Posts: 452Now you got me worried. Funny thing is I found her through another arizona provider Lisa Marie Hart who did a porn casting with Mompov (same casting for Montero).
Originally Posted by MistralRider79
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 15:11 #8362Senior Member

Posts: 122Princess Ania
Anyone see Princess Ania?
http://polishprincess.us/#models.
-
03-10-19 12:51 #8361Senior Member

Posts: 398Lara is back
Seeing her today
-
03-10-19 11:13 #8360Senior Member

Posts: 338Kathy the brunette is definitely worth a visit, never met any of their other girls.
Originally Posted by DirtyGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 10:42 #8359Senior Member

Posts: 105So I was swiping away on tinder and sure enough ran into this girl so I added her on Snapchat since it was available. She's been responsive but am also a little skeptical.
Originally Posted by WenRegnom88
[View Original Post]
Has anyone ever dealt with a chick on Snapchat?
Still trying to figure out if she's legit or not.
-
03-10-19 10:36 #8358Senior Member

Posts: 293End of March
Is when she said she will be back in town.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 09:04 #8357Senior Member

Posts: 30Back to used to be a guy?
This one looks more like a tranny than Montero or MNiki. Let us know if it's real, smell and taste it.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 23:47 #8356Senior Member

Posts: 452I was planning on seeing her last week but schedule didn't work out. How often does she visit?
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 22:47 #8355Senior Member

Posts: 1845'10" and very tan
Check out Yulia CHIcago TEXT (408) 915-4797. She is very enthusiastic, clearly enjoys the work.
Nothing Mediterranean available, but a very pretty, fit tan beauty. Fresh so daty is a pleasure and she has solid untranslated oral skills. $$$5 so not an economy meeting but is worth the expenditure. I've visited four times and it just keeps getting better.
-
03-09-19 20:38 #8354Senior Member

Posts: 293Brooke aka Barbie
I tried searching and couldn't find any info, unless I missed it. Has anyone had any meetings with her? Weve been chatting for a while and its a good drive for me to visit her when she's in Chi but quite interested in meeting her. She did make me a great offer rate wise since I'd be driving to her. But want to hear your stories about her.
Thanks.
https://escortindex.com/ad/phoenix/4...9679/1/2269700
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-14204048
-
03-09-19 16:39 #8353Senior Member

Posts: 1357In general, I had a great time with most of them, but many have now moved on. Of the current ones, I had a very nice FS with Kathy (tall & thin) but would avoid Kinga. Never had upcharging for 1 hr fee.
Originally Posted by DirtyGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 15:56 #8352Senior Member

Posts: 314Jen
Took a shot on this girl Jen in Merrillville and glad I did. She's cute and a really sweet girl. Huge tits and really aims to please. First time I met her so went for a quick visit and didn't get the full experience but I'll def be back for more and will report back. She's from southern IL and only comes to visit but hopefully this turns into a regular thing.
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....0063643/classy
-
03-09-19 15:12 #8351Senior Member

Posts: 83Polish Princess.
Any intel on this one: https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/29503005/.
Or Polish Princess in general? Thanks.
-
03-09-19 08:30 #8350Banned Member

Posts: 293I think the burbs surrounding Lombard still have some jack shack activity (I've encountered some hot women on Listcrawler offering too reasonable donations in Glen Ellyn), but the infamous Girls Girls Girls place on North Ave is gone. They tore down that decrepit building and built some large industrial / office space.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






