Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 24,301 to 24,315 of 28233
-
03-10-19 08:08 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 85Stephanie
Has anyone seen Stephanie since she was arrested? PM me.
-
03-09-19 23:10 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 120Me neither
$100 for a uncomfortable fuck in a car is not my idea of a good time.
Originally Posted by Juicer1
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 22:13 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 162Niki
Not paying $100 for a car date!
Originally Posted by BillySea
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 21:30 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 653Review
I saw one of her first reviews on escort babylon that wasn't favorable, it's since been deleted! It said her mouth was scarred from what looked to be a knife wound so she couldn't open her mouth to good or long for a BJ, if you zoom in on the pics she seems to have some scarring around her mouth! Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 20:58 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 154She good
She's not the best looking but provided a good time.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 18:24 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 5948Where's her crib?
Originally Posted by RacingRodent
[View Original Post]
Dead link come on man test the thing in preview.
Originally Posted by BillySea
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 17:43 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 456Mia Tampa
Does anyone have info on this girl? I'm not usually attracted to older women but I want to see this one.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/28766058/
-
03-09-19 17:36 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 1144I posted a review earlier on her. My car date was one as well. Just a bit far for me. Brandon / Valrico area.
Originally Posted by RacingRodent
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 16:37 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 494Olivia
Full on GFE, TM. Rodent don't let no latex come between tongue and dick. Check the earlier posts on her. A little chubbier now but still very easy on the eyes. Plus she looked me square in the eyes while we were mish. Love that!
Originally Posted by TampaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 16:23 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 671Niki
She will do a car date for a hundred. She is super cute with a beautiful little teenager butt. And perfectly shaped little a cups.
Originally Posted by RacingRodent
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 13:50 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 756BBBJ? CIM? CBJ? Come on, man. She's a hot girl, but I'll take BBBJCIM from a cutie over CBJ + CFS from a smoking hottie any day.
Originally Posted by RacingRodent
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 13:05 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 494$250 For Car Date or Outcall Only!?
That pussy better be platinum.
Originally Posted by PlaneShift
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 12:51 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 494Oh Oh Olivia
After seeing this girl I was worried that I was unsafe to drive. One of the most gorgeous kissable faces I've ever encountered. Still recovering. 😁 Dial her up you won't regret it.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/24907781/
-
03-09-19 07:05 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 4911Good move
No need to take a chance there when safer girls are available.
Originally Posted by Soitseemtoobe
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 05:57 #3919Senior Member

Posts: 268Lexi popped
Jeez, yesterday crazy Lexi was advertising 8 months pregnant, and this morning she's advertising that she's back down to her skinny self. I mean I know that the dope monster is bad, but not taking a day off for giving birth is f-ed up. Where the hell is her paid maternity leave! .











Reply With Quote





