Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,526 to 21,540 of 26395
-
03-08-19 01:08 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 217Nikkiteeth
From now on please mention how bad a providers teeth are by comparing them to this girl. If she's as bad as "Nikkiteeth" I would not take a bbj; for example. Fuck, those are bad.
Originally Posted by RandomG123
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 00:01 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 277Nope
We are all way too classy to hang out with the guys on this board!
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 23:07 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 77Skye
Obvs did you see the prices? That tells me she's real and probably really clean and legit. Just expensive.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 23:06 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 77Bibi.
I've been to a Bibi many times, confirm who first I'll let you know.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 23:04 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 52Spanish fly
Quoted me 200/ hh.
Originally Posted by RandomG123
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 22:15 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 504If guys will pay it they will charge it!
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 21:27 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 64Spanish Fly
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/359388100083
Anyone have experience with this one? Same number posted in Chicago recently as well.
-
03-07-19 21:03 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 774Not Ari
I am 100% sure it is not Ari. Her name is Liz. Seen her a bunch of times with mixed results. Definitely recommend taking her on at least one ride.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 19:52 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 35Wonder why she's off the market.
Originally Posted by GPSlikesy
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 19:46 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 35Wonder why she is out of business and retires.
Originally Posted by GPSlikesy
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 18:58 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 299Cataleya
Was bored at work this morning and Cataleya from city girls had a mid morning opening. Decided to treat myself with a little bit of the tax return. Second time I've seen her and amazing as always. This woman is a sexual dynamo. Gorgeous, sexy as hell, dressed in one sexy black lingerie. This girl will suck the tongue out of your mouth if you let her. I'm usually a one pop and off guy where I just like to relax and get a massage afterwards but she wasn't having it. She literally said to me "fuck your massage I want to fuck again" LOL. How can you turn that down. BBBJ is the best. I think if I tried to walk out the door early (not that I would) she would be pulling me back to bed by my dick. 3 papers out of the pocket but well worth it. She's top notch and in the top 5 of times I've had. For those that aren't city girls members she's well worth the screening process to join. So are a bunch of the other ladies.
-
03-07-19 18:55 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 169Ari
This girl says she's 5'8-5'11 - The Ari from the past wasn't that tall and it doesn't really look like her IMO.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 18:35 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 64Nikki Teeth
Never met and can't say if theyve worsen but I am interested in meeting if its worth the risk of getting bit.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 17:38 #4857Regular Member

Posts: 13Probably fake pictures
I remember someone posting an Instagram link to a cam model with handle at emilytokes. That's is where those pictures come from. The description says canadian can model but doesn't specify location, so I would just assume the girl you meet would not be the girl in the pictures. But, maybe she moved to Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by RattleHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 17:08 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 86Bibi
Hi Everyone!
Has anyone seen Bibi? I couldn't find anything in the threads about her. She's on them and her fee is pretty reasonable. Wondering if anyone could shed insight on the accuracy of her pictures and service?








Reply With Quote






