Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,541 to 21,555 of 26395
-
03-07-19 15:56 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 166Nola and Kayla
$$ hhr or $$$ hr for Nola. That's GPS. I told her those are agency rates and she got offended but still insist she is worth that price. Yes she gets some clients to pay that which makes her think she's worth it but she also posts a ton which means she isn't really getting clients. I still wouldn't pay those rates even if she lost 80 lbs.
Told Kayla I will no longer see her if she doesn't perform during her services. Every time I go see her she waits until I get there then she gets ready. Like WTF. I've seen her over a dozen times now and she still does that kind of stuff. What's on her menu DATY, BBBJ (after she smokes), BBFSCIP, MISH, and rushes you to finish cause she'll complain that it hurts. I hate girls who try not to let you penetrate by trying to close their legs. She's pretty much a quick dump and done provider. I've never seen her sister after 3 months of seeing her though and she doesn't talk about her unless you bring it up. If you're a regular she'll send you specials. Her range can go from. 60 to $ . 20 depending how desperate she becomes. Saw her last week but she never changed her game so I guess I'm done.
-
03-07-19 15:50 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 812She didn't waste anytime. Posted on STG already. I'm betting within a month she'll have a reservation at Taycheedah.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 15:00 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 257Good rate?
I'm not sure I'd call $ a good deal for a quickie, its deals like this that make these girls think they're worth more than they are.
Originally Posted by Vlad2781
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 15:00 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 355Naudia
She was talked about a few days ago. Came across a current posting today. I love the pics. I know she is not 18 as she has been around for a couple of years. NBD Can anyone recomend her? Thanks.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/1-highl...22111-17487171
-
03-07-19 14:49 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 92Macie
Macie is seeing clients down by O'hare. I was able to see her by O'Hare and she told me that she is going to be alternating between Chicago and Milwaukee in the future.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 14:12 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 205Are you feeling lucky?
With no reviews and asking for 300; you'd have to feel like an awfully like man to gamble on her. As Kenny Rogers would say," I'm folding!
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 12:48 #4849Regular Member

Posts: 16Mia Evans
Has anyone seen her recently. Saw pics on site and am interested. Worth it? Rip off? Thanks!!
-
03-07-19 12:15 #4848Banned Member

Posts: 373Clear your inbox please.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 11:58 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 217Macie
She's in Chicago posting over there now. Been like that all week. I see her posts daily through escort babylon.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 11:29 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 230A number search shows that she has ads on a number of sites: STG, EscortDirectory, EscortFish, and EscortIndex; besides AdultSearch. I don't know if she's real, but I'd err on the side of paranoia; and say she's fake. I may be wrong, but, I'm probably not.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 11:26 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 355Devon.
OMG. Checked in on STG this morning and lo and behold the first posting I see is Devon with her legs wide open UGH! Anyhow, I guess in the eyes of the Probation Officer, slinging pussy is OK.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 11:17 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 355Skye.
All I know is the pics come back clean. I was texting with her last week. Did you ask her what services she provides. She told me she is not GFE. I told her see ya later gator.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 11:01 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 2814Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 10:51 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 52Nikki
Saw her over a year ago. She's friendly and drama free. Has alarming dental issues and a distracting odor. I saw her by the airport, but it seems she's north side now.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 10:42 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 812She goes by Nikki and has been discussed a lot on here the last couple of years. As I recall, another one with dental issues.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





