Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 9921
-
03-10-19 05:12 #966Senior Member

Posts: 115Northborough
This girl is from Worcester and is the real thing.
Pics are accurate and service is above average.
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 22:19 #965Senior Member

Posts: 136Brazilian Grace
She lives (or did) live right next door to white city, had some good times with her but then proved to be a psycho, anyone know if she still provides?
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 22:17 #964Senior Member

Posts: 25Webster
I had an appointment with her. When I call for an address I got no reply. Latter said she was sick. What she described was very serious to me. Made new appointment but never heard from her again. Hope she is OK.
-
03-09-19 14:24 #963Senior Member

Posts: 61Anyone heard from Kitty in Webster?
Has anyone heard from Kitty in Webster? I have been trying to reach her for over 2 weeks but never get a reply. Am curious if she is replying to anyone.
-
03-09-19 07:36 #962Senior Member

Posts: 55I saw her in warwick a week ago she is a butter face. Nice body decent time 130 for a half hour. Straight forward right to business and good service.
Originally Posted by Hygocoser
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 04:58 #961Regular Member

Posts: 24Anastasia
Thanks for the information. Please PM any pcitures you can.
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 01:28 #960Senior Member

Posts: 74Northborough ads?
Provider on STG Worcester with 2 diferent ads goes by Giuliana- any intel or simply confirm she is as her pics?
I realize I'm new here so any info appreciated.
-
03-08-19 06:56 #959Senior Member

Posts: 74Her ad is all over Worcester STG as well, no other intel (sorry if stating obvious).
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
Different point Ravens ads seem to have disappeared.
-
03-07-19 19:17 #958Senior Member

Posts: 257Jen and SamAsh
Never got any type of reply from either one of them.
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 19:06 #957Senior Member

Posts: 237New AL girl Kat
Anyone noticed this new one on adultlook Kat? Just noticed her ad tonight and pics look good (I love tats). Has anyone contacted her or seen her? I may TOFTT next week if not and I get the time.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3015481
-
03-07-19 12:32 #956Senior Member

Posts: 220Ad's EVERYWHERE
I had heard someone saw it on the Florida STG, so I picked a random state (North Dakota). Yup, she's there too. The poster (s) just happen to be just a little bit smarter to put the name of the city instead of "downtown", "USA", or "close to you".
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 08:59 #955Senior Member

Posts: 405Brooke
Sorry dude, but this is a fake ad. You can check ad's in any state in NE (I haven't looked beyond) and you'll see her. The problem I see with making a call to one of these fake ad's is getting roped into some kind of scam or worse, cop's looking to make a name for themselves. Be careful.
Originally Posted by TattooJoeDirt
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 08:45 #954Senior Member

Posts: 582SamAshley
I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Definitely cute and sweet, and she was definitely as insanely tight as reported (between that and her A+ head game I blew super quick. Even with my little blue friend in tow). But. I don't know, we just didn't seem to click. Maybe it was just me, I don't know. I've had a great rapport with every other lady I've seen, so I suppose I've just been overdue for a poor time.
Not denying everyone else who had a great time with her, but it just wasn't great for me.
-
03-07-19 05:24 #953Regular Member

Posts: 11Brook in Worcester
Has anyone tired this girl yet? She has a first time special for 40 but it seem TGTBT. Is she worth it?
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/866314914930
-
03-06-19 22:02 #952Senior Member

Posts: 257SamAshley
Not for nothing but I hope SamAsh got out of the Life. I liked her but as reported here several times she was never comfortable playing the dating game.










Reply With Quote






