Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 662 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFunBoy  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please explain to me how to copy a link from a website such as Skipthegames and post it on here when I need or want to share info on an escort? I'm Not that great with computers, still learning.
    In your browser clink the link at the top (where your currently viewing) it expands to full location. Depending on what you are using click again to highlight and copy, then when making your post just paste it in. Make any sense?

  2. #935

    Help

    Can someone please explain to me how to copy a link from a website such as Skipthegames and post it on here when I need or want to share info on an escort? I'm Not that great with computers, still learning.

  3. #934

  4. #933

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    Could you PM me her phone #? I have looked for Jasmin, Jazmin, Jazmine, Jasmine, Yasmin and Yasmine in the STG boards for Worcester, Providence, Boston and Warwick. No luck.

    Thanks & stay safe.

    JS2.
    I'm sorry its Yazmin, Skipthegames Providence. Ad says Warwick Sexy Sweet Delightful, No face pics just body shots and her colored red hair. Her body is so Hot.

  5. #932

    The mysterious Jazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFunBoy  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Jazmin.
    Could you PM me her phone #? I have looked for Jasmin, Jazmin, Jazmine, Jasmine, Yasmin and Yasmine in the STG boards for Worcester, Providence, Boston and Warwick. No luck.

    Thanks & stay safe.

    JS2.

  6. #931

    She's blessed

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFunBoy  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Jazmin.
    Look for the one with a large tattoo on her chest.

  7. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Yasmin. She has ads on STG in Providence.
    Her name is Jazmin.

  8. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Sitteb36. Is this her?

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...e/947104805214

    Thanks again & stay safe.

    JS2.

    Your Message.

    Reason for Editing:
    Thats NOT her. I do Not know how to show links.

  9. #928

    Proceed with Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3015481

    She looks real interesting / sexy. Hopefully she's legit? And the same girl from her pics. Anyone see her / any Intel on her??
    Since moving to Boston I haven't dealt with handlers.

    Be careful with this one, her pics are most likely real however she and 3 other girls have had pictures in similar poses / setting including China doll. China doll did send me a photo of verification holding the date. Just be aware there is certainly a pimp and if it's the same one that bruised that other girls back. Chances are they only care about getting your money.

  10. #927

    Yasmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Yasmin. She has ads on STG in Providence.
    Thank you Sitteb36. Is this her?

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...e/947104805214

    Thanks again & stay safe.

    JS2.

    Your Message.

    Reason for Editing:

  11. #926

    Jasmin

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    Hi Johnny, Jazmin sounds hot, and just my kind of girl. I can't find her anywhere on AB or STG though. Do you have a link?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    JS2.
    Her name is Yasmin. She has ads on STG in Providence.

  12. #925

    Genie

    She has the same number she's had for last 6 months. Just spoke with her tonight. Number ending in 6774.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    Well it seems Worcester is dry. I can't get ahold of anyone. Genie changed her number again. Anyone know if she has a new ad out that I can't find?

  13. #924

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    Hi Johnny, Jazmin sounds hot, and just my kind of girl. I can't find her anywhere on AB or STG though. Do you have a link?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    JS2.
    Her name is Yasmin. She posts ads on STG providence.

  14. #923

    New Genie contacts.

    Well it seems Worcester is dry. I can't get ahold of anyone. Genie changed her number again. Anyone know if she has a new ad out that I can't find?

  15. #922

    Genie

    Hey, I been on here for research purposes for a bit now but figured it's time to give a bit back. I saw Genie in Worcester last week. Couple quick and easy texts to set up the meeting the. I went to her place. Spot isn't great but it's on par for Worcester and that price range I guess. Nice thing is that it is her own private place so no hotel sketchiness. Service was okay, she was a bit spastic and talkative which took away from the experience a bit for me. That. Being said though we went for 2 in the hour I was there and she was very enthusiastic. . I was a bit disappointed with the BJ which was covered the first time until I specifically asked for BBBJ the second round; she tried upselling that but I wound up getting it for the same $$ I had already dropped. Overall it was a decent experience and fit the bill for a local and easy setup but I will likely not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape