Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 8273
-
03-23-19 00:11 #1778Banned Member

Posts: 13634Well, this is certainly one of the strangest / funniest posts I've ever seen on this board.
Originally Posted by Bossman1969
[View Original Post]
1. What was your old user name? We'll be happy to look up your previous posts.
2. Never seen a single LE vehicle at this place in many years of visiting it, back to when Sun Spa was new. It's never been a hot spot of criminal activity.
3. This is the best part of your post: 'I have witnessed in the pass an unmarked car with a uniformed officer entering into his computer info of people entering parlor. ' Really, dude? To see that, you'd have to be sticking your face directly into the window of the cop car to see what's on his computer screen and he'd probably punch you in the face if you did so, and / or be cuffing you in the prone position. Either you're full of shit or fantasizing about events in the recent Robert Kraft bust. In either case, you're full of shit.
-
03-21-19 00:28 #1777Banned Member

Posts: 31Yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head. Old men are just easy tricks, period. They have less stamina than the youngins and are more willing to accept a loss without retaliation. An old man can take an "L" better than a young man can. Old men also may have erectile dysfunction, or ejaculate quick, making them easy to please.
Originally Posted by MrSassinak
[View Original Post]
To make a long story short l, old men = quick and easy money.
-
03-19-19 15:37 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 55Local Perverts.
That's pretty easy. With regards FS vs. BBBJ. FS is easier to fake and easier to do. For them, its just rocking back and forth. BBBJ requires work and skill. (this is not to say FS doesn't require skill, but they can disguise / fake a lot when rocking, hard to do that with a BBBJ).
Originally Posted by EastRendezvous
[View Original Post]
And for the age thing. Two reasons. 1: I suspect its safer (theoretically) since they believe an old man lacks energy to abuse them. But 2: Most importantly. They also assume older men will be more grateful (ie: higher tips) for less work (just have to be pretty and willing) vs. Actually investing some energy into the act. Basically its an attempt to cheat on the sly. (just look cute, two pumps and they are done for the day, and I get more money).
-
03-18-19 11:22 #1775

Posts: 65Awf muh chest
OK I've been sitting on this rant for a little while and now its time for group therapy with the local perverts.
What the actual fuck is the matter with these wimmenz asking (almost begging) for FS session when you arrive for BBBJ?! I'm not even talking about upselling I'm talking about stopping in the middle of the head bobbing to say some dumb shit like "you don't want to fuck today?" or "when you gna try my pussy baby?" or my personal fav "you know you can get this pussy for the same price". I'm just like look little biyatch you kno damn well I came here for the mouth stop trying to turn me into a cooze hound for dangerous twat.
Next item on the list off my burning heart is these ads on these sites. Google these ad sites and it describes the sites as places where you can find poon for "less than $80" then you get on the site and someone's barely decent looking granddaughter is soliciting $100 for the qv. I mean cmon birdy. This got to be a violation of terms of use or some shit I mean can I litigate these mother fuckers for false advertising bc I'm american so I'm itching to sue someone.
And the next thing is with these sites and these girls ads only wanting to see old men. This a red flag to me bc the thot just wants to get off easy giving some lackluster performance to some decrepit grandpa who has such a low bar for pleasure and also won't put up a fight when he's getting cheated out of his duckets. Its like these sheilas are in the sex game but don't want to have sex now what part of the game is that.
But my real beef, I mean REAL beef, is with this damn society and constantly trying to discourage a man from getting his end wet with all these high profile prostitution stings, the poundmetoo comedy, and whatever else they put into the public consciousness. How in the god damn world does me dropping $50 on a womans ass cheeks make me a criminal? Seriously.
-
03-17-19 02:57 #1774Senior Member

Posts: 245Shoot me a PM I will try to help. I might be familiar.
Originally Posted by Member#2227
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 23:11 #1773Senior Member

Posts: 447Legal question
I have a quick legal question if anyone is interested. Not related to an arrest but tangential to the hobby.
-
03-08-19 17:42 #1772Retired Account

Posts: 995I see the clown car is out again
Same face different nose, still Bozo though. Why do people create fake names I dunno?
-
03-08-19 17:25 #1771Senior Member

Posts: 83Stupid
Why not include which part of town they are in on photo? Ton of app or program that can do it for free.
Unless they list the town name under their listing you can't really do a good search on most websites. I know there is an input box where they can put service location into but search query doesn't look into that. They really need to learn from those Chinese places man. I miss BP. Correct me if I am wrong. Seriously.
-
03-07-19 22:45 #1770Banned Member

Posts: 1367Well too bad.
It seems one of our highly debated colleagues may be out for a while. I had my differences with the guy but I hope he gets his shit together for his own good at least. Now it's officially back to our regularly scheduled programming.
-
03-07-19 16:27 #1769Senior Member

Posts: 104Post a negative comment lately? Sometimes the girls will report you after posting a negative comment or review and you'll get banned. Just create another login.
Originally Posted by NoRug17
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 15:27 #1768Senior Member

Posts: 177Listcrawler
Is anyone else having trouble with listcrawler, mine keeps redirecting to eros, for yolo MILF and all others.
-
03-05-19 21:19 #1767Banned Member

Posts: 13634Thanks, but do you know if she advertises somewhere other than SA since I have no SA account? Or can you PM me her contact info?
Originally Posted by Ripvan12
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 18:36 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 167Update and Turn of Events
So here is an update and why I love this hobby. Asian treat (NiteL she is Taiwanese ) sends me a sorry text this AM about last night and wanted to meet to make it up to me if I still had access to the room. Reduced allowance since she was a bad girl. Pounded that thing every way possible before 11 AM checkout time. On a high until the next low. Ripper.
Originally Posted by Ripvan12
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 22:24 #1765Banned Member

Posts: 1367[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
03-04-19 18:50 #1764Banned Member

Posts: 13634What country is the Asian woman from and do you know if she advertises anywhere else?
Originally Posted by Ripvan12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






