Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 8273
-
03-04-19 18:28 #1763Senior Member

Posts: 167The Highs and the Freaking Lows!
Man this hobby can take you to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. I was supposed to be enjoying an asian treat from SA tonight. Condoms. Check. Alibi for the SO was bulletproof. Check. Got off the job a little early. Check. Hotel paid for, booked and checked in early. Check.
But the asian cuisine decided to flake and my alibi doesn't allow enough time for the backup recruit to get here in the heart of ATL rush hour traffic.
Can't complain to much I guess. Had been on a very strong run as of late. I hope one of your horny hounds outbid me and is currently balls deep in that moo shoe. Man, ripper out.
-
03-04-19 14:53 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 757Twitter turned down three numbers that I put into it. I doubt it would have accepted Google voice as a legit number.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 13:46 #1761Retired Account

Posts: 995[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Don't bring that drama here. Your issue is with PH, not with us. I know it's the rants and raves thread but we have talked about stuff like this.
A2
-
03-04-19 13:30 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 460Google Voice
You can choose no to the transfer option. I have a standalone Google Voice number that is not linked to anything else and I text from a web browser. On the occasion I need to communicate when away from a computer, I'll add the Google Voice account on my phone and then remove the account from my phone after I'm done and it doesn't leave any traces for anyone to find.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 12:32 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 757Twitter restored!
Thanks to those that responded. I now have access to all the porn I need via Twitter.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 09:25 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 757That didn't work.
I put the phone number I chose on pinger, and it came back as an unsupported number.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
Guys, if you have a real number on a burner phone, please help me out. I will give you a review of a massage therapist with plenty of extras on the table.
-
03-04-19 05:16 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 1484Try textfree
pinger.com/ tfw should do the trick.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 00:54 #1756Banned Member

Posts: 1367[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I told you that you couldn't stay away.
A2
-
03-03-19 09:44 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 162Twitter
I had this same thing happen and contacted them directly. Told them I didn't want to have a phone associated and they unlocked my acct and no problems since. They say it's their method of determining 'bot accounts.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 11:36 #1754Banned Member

Posts: 31There are 4 girls I know at GSU who are doing the exact same thing. I have seen their cash app history; they are completely pampered and spoiled by their SDs. Yet they still mess around with guys for their own "fun."
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
I've had 2 of them for "free," and in my opinion they don't look good enough to rake in the amounts they are getting. I think it's just because they are skinny / toned, AKA "spinners" I believe.
Also, quotes around "free," because I paid with my time, charisma, and energy. Just not greenbacks.
In conclusion to this discussion, I believe it's all about selling a dream. As long as the older SD feel they have exclusive access to the kitty, then they are satisfied and keep up the allowance.
2019 is the year of the thot, everyone is dibbling and dabbling with escorting, premium Snapchat, POF, "booking," SA, listcrawler, agencies, "massages," and last but not least. The streets!
-
02-28-19 09:53 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 757I tried. No beuno.
Google voice wants a number to transfer calls to verify the account and to forward calls to. Again, I would need a burner phone.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 09:45 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 757Can't Twitter tell.
Don't they know it's a Google Voice account?
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
Can I do it from a computer, and not my phone?
-
02-28-19 09:41 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 460Google Voice
You can create a dummy Google account and use Google Voice from a web browser to text and even make calls. No need to install anything and it works great.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 09:05 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 757Need help with a burner phone
I got locked out of my burner Twitter account. Now it wants a phone number to text a code to. I don't want to put any apps on this phone, and don't have a burner phone.
Can someone message me their burner phone number and send the code to me? I will trade with information on a new massage girl that is UTR.
-
02-26-19 20:14 #1749Retired Account

Posts: 995New contact
I sent out. Messages to everyone I have, changing apps as the one I was using was flaky at best. If you didn't receive a message from me and still wish to remain able to contact me or party info the old number doesn't work. Send me a PM with your number so we can stay in touch.









Reply With Quote






