Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,601 to 18,615 of 26927
-
03-07-19 16:59 #8327Senior Member

Posts: 228Emilia from NG
Hi, What does "Pale" mean?
Also, it seems that all the ads are gone from yesbp.
Originally Posted by CivicSi213
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 15:55 #8326Senior Member

Posts: 97NG Emilia
Got stood up by Karina, so took a chance on Emilia. CivicSI's intel is incorrect. She is not young and not cross eyed. She is mid 30's. Pretty face, decent bod. Little chubby with great tits. Long curly black hair but with one side shaved. Looks ok.
She is friendly but limited language skills. However, her other skills and menu are lacking. Only light kissing. No real BJ. No DATY. Would not recommend.
-
03-07-19 15:19 #8325Senior Member

Posts: 183NG Current Lineup
1. Karina. My go to right now. Real pictures. Cute and fun.
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....2/African/guys
2. Emilia. Pictures are fake, young new girl: I have not seen her, but I got intel that she is young and Pale. No body description. Cross eyed. No that it matters, but it may explain the fake pictures. I'll pass on this one.
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....0/African/guys
3. Katty. I don't know about this one, something tells me this is Kasia who changed her name because she is horrible. I heard she is leaving soon so she may be playing games. I would caution and stay away. I hope I'm wrong, but the faces are very similar.
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....0/African/guys
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....30250848/Kasia
I'm pretty sure Monika left. Only three are here. Once Kasia leaves hopefully we will get something good in.
SI.
-
03-07-19 15:04 #8324Senior Member

Posts: 364Referemces
Hey guys, let's get back on track a little. I'm looking for a girl, preferably downtown, but I'm willing to travel, who would be willing to see me and after give a reference. I already have one girl who is well established and will vouch, but so many girls and agencies ask for 2!
-
03-07-19 13:59 #8323Senior Member

Posts: 105New hear. Had a solid dream I went to SXL and got a good L1.
Looking into something diff now. Anyone have any experience here?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1324215
Any insight would be appreciated!
-
03-07-19 13:45 #8322Senior Member

Posts: 105Had a good dream at Sxl.
Curious if anyone has experience with.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1324215
Hoping to have another dream here soon.
-
03-06-19 23:43 #8321Regular Member

Posts: 12She was a he.
She was a he before.
Originally Posted by RonDodg
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 22:20 #8320Senior Member

Posts: 507Montero
I don't know why you trying so hard to make people doubt themselves. Some African Americans girls have big feet and manly features, yet you don't see people calling them a man. And its not like Montero is asking for the back door, most people just prefer it since its not something that is offered a lot. You can get pussy on any session.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 22:07 #8319Senior Member

Posts: 304Montero
I've watched the video linked here. Give this a thought: her aggressive behavior gives guys little time to explore her body or think about what is going on. Before they know it they've popped and then it's time to go.
Originally Posted by HornyMF
[View Original Post]
Another thought: if guys are being encouraged to use the back door rather than the front door, what might that indicate?
However, bottom line is, if guys think the experience was worth the expense, that's all that counts.
-
03-06-19 22:06 #8318Senior Member

Posts: 251Hysterical!
This post just made me spit out my dinner!
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 22:00 #8317Senior Member

Posts: 92Montero is all woman. Guys, quit overthinking it and just go get that pussy! Most likely the closest thing you will ever see to a true nymphomaniac.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 20:57 #8316Senior Member

Posts: 507Montero is a female. Don't matter if her hands or feets are largely than most. Her skin was smooth the last time I visited her back like 2 years ago. No matter how hard you tried to hide it, a guy skin is a little rough and hers wasn't.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 19:30 #8315Senior Member

Posts: 342Questioning my life choices
I may have fucked a dude or two. This discussion has me concerned as I've experienced some of the things you guys are saying are signs.
-
03-06-19 19:10 #8314Regular Member

Posts: 8Move on from Montero
Move on from her, post reviews on providers in here, sheessshhhh.
-
03-06-19 15:47 #8313Senior Member

Posts: 278Nicha likes it in the pooper I hope she's not a man.
On a side note, I always wanted to tag team and dp a real woman with a girl that has fake boobs but a dikk too.











Reply With Quote





