Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,361 to 27,375 of 37352
-
03-07-19 09:16 #9992Senior Member

Posts: 128Chy
Is this the one with the incall apt off of Ruffin Road?
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 07:00 #9991Senior Member

Posts: 132Suzee
How does one get in touch with Suzee. Does she have any ads? I'm close and would like to take the plunge with her.
-
03-07-19 02:46 #9990Senior Member

Posts: 342Chy
Can any of you tell me what happened to this individual? I had a dream of her back around late November which was great and after that she just sort of vanished.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/861455553115
-
03-06-19 22:32 #9989Senior Member

Posts: 173Yep, she is absolutely the same! Had a visit with her a couple weeks back same place same crazy fun. Had a little bit of an odd encounter on my way out though. Ran into her son he actually said he and then fist bumb'd me LOL!
Originally Posted by Jon4069
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 22:17 #9988Senior Member

Posts: 134Get Down She Does
I hung out with Suzee recently. She wasn't drunk, but a mess is debateable. As opposed to being negative and reluctant, she was hype as hell and ready to do seemingly anything! We definitely got down. She's still my favorite MILF.
Originally Posted by Jon4069
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 21:33 #9987Senior Member

Posts: 79Suzee
I'm thinking about connecting with Suzee from CH again after two years or so. Is she still the same drunk mess that likes to get down?
-
03-06-19 19:11 #9986Douchebag

Posts: 185Callie
I saw her about 2 years ago in a run down house in Chester, after I saw how big she was I delinced FS and just got a BBBJ. She let me face fuck her without pulling back then busted all over her face.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 16:51 #9985Banned Member

Posts: 56Sweetie
Had a fantastic dream about Sweetie from Massage Republic. She's in a hotel on good part of Midlothian today. She doesn't do In calls often. BBBJ but everything else covered. She aint afraid to go that extra mile. Again, pricey but worth it. $$ 30 min.
-
03-06-19 16:00 #9984Senior Member

Posts: 40Pass — I wasn't impressed
Nice enough, but not a BBW in a good way. Place was gross. Not into doing it on a moving blanket. There are better options, even if you like them chunky.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 15:59 #9983Regular Member

Posts: 20Jinx
Enthusiastic, accomodating, fun hour for $. 5, not a spinner.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 15:40 #9982Senior Member

Posts: 199She has been reviewed here (IIRC very positively) but I can't remember her name for the life of me.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 15:10 #9981Senior Member

Posts: 42I think there was a positive review when she was in Hopewell. Here's something here: https://escortalligator.com.richmond.../28896617/Jinx.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
I'd like to know as well.
-
03-06-19 14:54 #9980Senior Member

Posts: 373I think the same
She doesn't respond well.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 14:20 #9979Regular Member

Posts: 14Russian conspiracy!
Who are the best Russian providers? I'm talking about how well they do, not where they are from.
-
03-06-19 14:10 #9978Senior Member

Posts: 172Info needed
Any info on this one, she looks familiar.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7635/2/441215









Reply With Quote





