Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34294

    Younger ones

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy18  [View Original Post]
    Where are the young Asian girls providers at? All Asian AMP girls are like grandma.
    Try sunflower in century center (cc).

  2. #34293

    Pcr

    Quote Originally Posted by PattySmitty88  [View Original Post]
    Are there any AMPs offering FS not in Honolulu? I don't always want to drive an hour haha. There was one across the street from me in a house a year ago, but it did not stay long.
    Pearl City Relaxation. Kam Hwy. Across Zippys. 2nd floor. Drive up ramp in back of bldg. Mostly older ladies there. No young girls there. No table shower. You shower yourself.

  3. #34292

    Young asian sex workers

    Where are the young Asian girls providers at? All Asian AMP girls are like grandma.

  4. #34291

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by FanBb224  [View Original Post]
    I know the pics must be fake. But wondering if anyone sampled this place before?
    Nobody knows what or where you're talking about if you don't post a link or ad. GL!

  5. #34290
    Any you can share?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I'm amazed at how many AMPs there are that are located randomly around the city. Close to Ala Moana mostly that are not on any data base or web site. Seems I always find a new one.

  6. #34289

    UTR AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I'm amazed at how many AMPs there are that are located randomly around the city. Close to Ala Moana mostly that are not on any data base or web site. Seems I always find a new one.
    Exactly which AMPs are you referring to?? Names?? Locations?

  7. #34288
    Quote Originally Posted by FanBb224  [View Original Post]
    I know the pics must be fake. But wondering if anyone sampled this place before?
    What place?

  8. #34287
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    If you want to do that red/blue stuff do it here

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ump-Presidency

    Enjoy,

    A2

  9. #34286

    Anyone tried this place?

    I know the pics must be fake. But wondering if anyone sampled this place before?

  10. #34285

    UTR AMPs

    I'm amazed at how many AMPs there are that are located randomly around the city. Close to Ala Moana mostly that are not on any data base or web site. Seems I always find a new one.

  11. #34284

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-...ivate-14882257

    Angie is definitely a MILF, with some experienced action. Her place in CC is easy to get to. I heard that her other place was a pain with security.

    Her place in Century Center is easy to get to, and clean. She works by herself and the place is clean because all she has is a floor bed. But that's all that matter as she gets down to business right away.

    Does a crazy butt massage. Too bad it wasn't on a TS. For a MILF she in good shape. Fairly slim with a nice rack. Love sucking on hr nips.

    Her BBBJ technique is topnotch. While she sucks she uses her tongue action in a swirling move. Like she's licking and sucking on you at the same time. Pretty fucking good. Short DATY as she wanted to fuck.

    Trimmed pussy and tight. BBFS felt good with some squeeze action with pussy. Couldn't do too much standing positions with her one mattress floor bed. LOL But BBFSCIP was great.

    Loved her service, no rush, and no switching as she is a soloist. For real repeat. Standard FS fees.

    Cream.
    Does Angie have parking?

  12. #34283

    Vina Sky

    If some kindhearted generous soul could kindly direct me to any of their quills in their arsenal who resemble the super nova Vina Sky, I can ween myself off this hobby.

    Thank you so much.

  13. #34282

    Kapolei / Pearl?

    Are there any AMPs offering FS not in Honolulu? I don't always want to drive an hour haha. There was one across the street from me in a house a year ago, but it did not stay long.

  14. #34281

    Good service MT

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/808-...ivate-14882257

    Angie is definitely a MILF, with some experienced action. Her place in CC is easy to get to. I heard that her other place was a pain with security.

    Her place in Century Center is easy to get to, and clean. She works by herself and the place is clean because all she has is a floor bed. But that's all that matter as she gets down to business right away.

    Does a crazy butt massage. Too bad it wasn't on a TS. For a MILF she in good shape. Fairly slim with a nice rack. Love sucking on hr nips.

    Her BBBJ technique is topnotch. While she sucks she uses her tongue action in a swirling move. Like she's licking and sucking on you at the same time. Pretty fucking good. Short DATY as she wanted to fuck.

    Trimmed pussy and tight. BBFS felt good with some squeeze action with pussy. Couldn't do too much standing positions with her one mattress floor bed. LOL But BBFSCIP was great.

    Loved her service, no rush, and no switching as she is a soloist. For real repeat. Standard FS fees.

    Cream.
    Good review, had the same routine, naked Nani butt rub felt warm, for play, good fun, a repeat.

  15. #34280
    Quote Originally Posted by BabaYaga  [View Original Post]
    24th floor? I think Vanilla is located on the 25th floor.
    You could be right. This was over a week ago so I either got the floor wrong or I was given the wrong place. I heard that the AMPs in CC sometimes send business each other's way if they're busy or something like that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape