Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,601 to 27,615 of 31138
-
03-07-19 21:55 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 279Fake pics
Got to remember most Eros girls use fake pics that resemble them in order to protect their identities. But with this one I agree with ya, it's better to play it safe and look elsewhere. I'm sure whoever it is behind the ad won't look as good as the pics LOL.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 21:50 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 279Hope
I was planning on seeing her this weekend. Heard she works with other girls and some of them do FS. Do you know how much FS runs with her? And even without extras, I bet it's still better than a basic 15 minute dance at the club with an ass like that for that price!! LOL.
Originally Posted by Hulk2206
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 21:45 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 148Carla Herrera
Although she's using a Spanish name, it looks like probably she's not from there. I did a quick search by name and phone number, which took me to her personal website. I researched her pics in that site, and some popped the name of a Russian model with a IG account, where I could even found some of the pictures from her ad in Eros. Ok, at this point this could be proof enough that she's legit, probably touring America. However yesterday she updated her IG, and a new pic uploaded stated she was near Moscow, even though her ad stated she was in Raleigh since last week.
That's odd, I remember seeing her posting last year and more than once before. At this point, either the actual model from Russia may know somebody is using her pics, unless it's the real Carla.
I texted her, she said she'll be in town for a couple o weeks. Also, I found odd she said she's in the Executive Park area, but her add says she's in the Spectrum center area. At this point, I'm not moving forward with her, too many things not adding up, and not worth the risk for the $$.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2056163.htm
-
03-07-19 21:35 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 309I had a similar experience with one of the latinas from Eros (through an agency), though the location was a decent hotel off tyvola. It's a shame bc she was an absolute spinner; not the cutest face but a smoking hot body that she kept mostly covered (ugh).
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 21:14 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 291Bri
She walks SC quite often, or at least used to. Looks like she got her hands on a phone and a room. Neither of which are hers I'd wager, hence the "cousin". There's a lot of crazy shit going on in the SC area lately, must've pushed her off the street and she's desperate. Damn shame, she's pretty fucking sexy. I would definitely avoid her, unless you see her walking. No need to pay escort prices for a street hooker, not to mention risking getting ripped off. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, it happens to the best of us from time to time.
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve100
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 12:05 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 44Hope near uni.
https://escortindex.com/large/charlo.../1262068?img=0
Nice and clean incall location, massage table setup.
Pics are accurate. 140/170/200 gets you in with basic release, everything else is upgrade.
Provider was clean and sensious. Overall enjoyed.
However donation is steep for what you get.
-
03-07-19 12:04 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 198Angie in Concord now
Went to see Angie at her new location in Concord the other day. Same easy same day set up. New location on the east side of Concord. Nice neighborhood. Safe location. Was a ways out for me but using GPS found easily. She said her friend has her own place now and doesn't hang out with her as much now. Had a great time as always. She is always very accommodating and aims to please. Menu pretty much open. Have seen her many times. Will definitely repeat!
-
03-06-19 23:02 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 719Bump!
Got pushed down for some reason. Scroll for pics.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 20:48 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 719I've hit it
She's pretty big, and for some reason has no ass. Like a pancake. She's freaky though and fun. And not ghetto.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 18:54 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 7337She has been mentioned in the BBFS thread.
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve100
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 16:26 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 66That is an obvious fake, along with the vast majority of listcrawler / alligator, escort index, and skip the games ads these days. Look at ads with matching images or ad history and phone numbers to start.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 16:08 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 192Thick
Sorry gentlemen. Here she is on another site.
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...7478/1/1513502
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 15:54 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 262This one?
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/30209463/
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
If so, it does look TGTBT. Many on Alligator do right now. WTF??
SG.
-
03-06-19 15:54 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 90Remember to Check Rip-off report section. Bri
Man I fell for it. And I didn't check the ripoff reports.
We got undressed, she said put on pants to tell her "cousin" to leave the apartment and a big dude walked in and told me to leave.
This was by the Regal starlight 14.
Bri.
Tel: 7047264627.
Link: https://escortalligator.com.charlott...t/29439346/Bri.
-
03-06-19 15:46 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 7337We have no idea who you are talking about. Your link goes to the page with all the listings. Maybe she pulled her ad?
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





