Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,606 to 22,620 of 61458
-
03-06-19 21:23 #38853Senior Member

Posts: 512Erm
Yeah no she hasnt. She only works when she needs the money last time I saw her, and that was only like 2 years ago. Just like the BS some were told that she wouldn't go raw. Or do anal LOL. The girls pick and choose what they do with who. And that usually revolves more around how well you pay and treat them.
BQ22.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 17:29 #38852Senior Member

Posts: 95I saw her yesterday at RF. She seemed to be in a sad situation.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 13:13 #38851Senior Member

Posts: 134Kiara some more
Change of plans, boys. I will now be an intermediary. PM.
And yeah, Crofton. She was just walking. Not working.
-
03-06-19 11:39 #38850Senior Member

Posts: 134Kiara at lunch
One time only, boys. I am posting this because she asked. She will be out today on the west side at lunchtime. If she doesn't recognize you, she probably won't get in your car. If you try to offer her "standard", she'll probably leave your car. Head work only.
Do not bother me with trying to get her contact info. I will not give it to you. She will if she wants to. Treat her well. She deserves it.
-
03-06-19 06:54 #38849Regular Member

Posts: 4Just wanted yo know.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 06:42 #38848Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
03-05-19 23:35 #38847Senior Member

Posts: 1127Re: Syrian Anna
She broke her legs.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 22:45 #38846Senior Member

Posts: 184Jailin
Hear today that she is visiting our boys in blue.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 22:44 #38845Senior Member

Posts: 184Kiara
I don't know I'd being out of the game is correct in general. She has been on Bentalou as of recent.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 22:20 #38844Senior Member

Posts: 1370Londyn
Is there a particular reason that you want to know?
Originally Posted by Akane555
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 19:50 #38843Senior Member

Posts: 168Kiara
I know she's been out of the game for almost 5 years but if any of you guys may have still been talking to her if there might be an update to her whereabouts.
-
03-05-19 14:17 #38842Senior Member

Posts: 237Thats what I'm saying
I saved so much money im looking at $1000 porn stars now like shez it so bad out there. And, because the new shit they put in the drugs they expire faster (look like shit really quick, ugly).
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 00:33 #38841Regular Member

Posts: 4Anybody know londyn.
-
03-05-19 00:11 #38840Senior Member

Posts: 594GFE Lori
Picked up Lori on the corner of Wilkens and Millington. Lori is a true GFE with awesome skills. I hope that fellow gentlemongers enjoy her services.
-
03-04-19 23:48 #38839Senior Member

Posts: 339Where is the action now. DD and CB BK are empty as shit lately.











Reply With Quote




