Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38810

    Jailin

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for her Saturday night. Did she move?

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/2050/headmaster.html
    Hear today that she is visiting our boys in blue.

  2. #38809

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been out of the game for almost 5 years but if any of you guys may have still been talking to her if there might be an update to her whereabouts.
    I don't know I'd being out of the game is correct in general. She has been on Bentalou as of recent.

  3. #38808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Londyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Akane555  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know londyn.
    Is there a particular reason that you want to know?

  4. #38807

    Kiara

    I know she's been out of the game for almost 5 years but if any of you guys may have still been talking to her if there might be an update to her whereabouts.

  5. #38806

    Thats what I'm saying

    I saved so much money im looking at $1000 porn stars now like shez it so bad out there. And, because the new shit they put in the drugs they expire faster (look like shit really quick, ugly).

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    Where is the action now. DD and CB BK are empty as shit lately.

  6. #38805
    Anybody know londyn.

  7. #38804

    GFE Lori

    Picked up Lori on the corner of Wilkens and Millington. Lori is a true GFE with awesome skills. I hope that fellow gentlemongers enjoy her services.

  8. #38803
    Where is the action now. DD and CB BK are empty as shit lately.

  9. #38802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Heard from a reliable source that she is in the hospital (don't know where), after jumping from a window of a abandominum when it caught fire.

    Phyuck!
    I heard that it was her boyfriend who jumped from the window and broke his arm. I didn't hear anything about Anna being injured though. Peace.

  10. #38801

    Jalin

    Was looking for her Saturday night. Did she move?

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/2050/headmaster.html

  11. #38800

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinglewood89  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her recently?
    You know she's living in a Abando, so even though she has a phone, it's hard for her to charge it up and have it on regularly.

  12. #38799

    Re: Syrian Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinglewood89  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her recently?
    Heard from a reliable source that she is in the hospital (don't know where), after jumping from a window of a abandominum when it caught fire.

    Phyuck!

  13. #38798
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    There is a new white girl working fairhaven black hair chunky beware momma or girlfriend might get mad.
    Sounds dangerous, I'm in! What time have you seen her? What about LE surveillance in that side? A lot?

  14. #38797

    Christina Dundalk

    Another great round of BBBJ from Christina. Red hair. Five two. Usually in jeans. She's a seasoned provider, even dropping her pants for ass play during head. Says she's been around for years but I've not seen her until recently. She may have been lesbian lover of Melissa, famous drug supplier of local distributors like "J" in black sedan with duct taped window on Graceland. It is for that reason I will not go to her place and will only go to mine.

  15. #38796

    Syrian Anna

    Has anyone heard from her recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape