Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9982

    Info needed

    Any info on this one, she looks familiar.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7635/2/441215

  2. #9981

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates? I haven't seen anything listed in her STG ad.
    Check reviews for Celeste. Name change.

  3. #9980

    Not worth it.

    She is not worth it. I wouldn't see her even in a bind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on this one?

    Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669

  4. #9979

    Callie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on this one?

    Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669
    I remember responding to a CL ad. She was at run down inn in Petersburg. When I got there the alarms went off in my head. She had come to the door and had the look of a heavy user with everything pitch black. I left. She is a big girl and I think her mom or some kind of relative is in the biz. She is supersized. I have only seen maybe one good review.

  5. #9978
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on this one?

    Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669
    270 lbs yea I'm good.

  6. #9977

    Callie

    Any thoughts on this one?

    Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669

  7. #9976

  8. #9975

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Saw the cute (if chunky) Scarlett a recent late night. As mentioned before, pics are not her actual body, but if you like cute curvy BBW? She fits the bill. Good BBBJ and BBFS with CIP. I don't have the digits anymore. But others will have it.
    What are her rates? I haven't seen anything listed in her STG ad.

  9. #9974

    Scarlett

    Saw the cute (if chunky) Scarlett a recent late night. As mentioned before, pics are not her actual body, but if you like cute curvy BBW? She fits the bill. Good BBBJ and BBFS with CIP. I don't have the digits anymore. But others will have it.

  10. #9973

    Matilda

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    She could use some help today, need rent, you can find her ad on stg. She is a nice girl who is going through rough a time lets help her out.
    Care to share a little more info. I'm interested. His she as talented as her ad says?

  11. #9972

    Sweetie Massage Rep

    Need some help on this one; Anyone seen Sweetie, ad on massage republic, pic here. I can't find any other ads, reviews, etc. She have another name?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sweetie.jpg‎  

  12. #9971

    Vikki

    Saw Vikki yesterday for a short visit and was pleased with the visit. Good location and personable. Didn't rush and very friendly. Will repeat.

  13. #9970

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmrebew  [View Original Post]
    Blue was a cool chick, I wish I could still get in touch with her as well.

    The xxx-6669 number she used to have works, but whoever it is that texts back says they're not Blue.
    She's on a long vacation in Henrico. Due home at the end of April.

  14. #9969

    Matilda

    Work brought me to Richmond and while there I visited Matilda's playhouse. Ok location. No parking lot thug life wannabes. No waiting. Was greeted by a cutie fresh out of the shower. She's not an 18 year old fitness model but she's my brand. Pics are accurate. I think she's better in person. Had a great time as we worked on her activities list as found on STG. I know where I'll be spending some of my per diem next time I'm in Richmond. On the way to her room I saw but did not speak to a short brunette showing off her thick legs. If anyone is familiar with that one I'd appreciate any info. Be safe.

  15. #9968

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Athelred  [View Original Post]
    Way too emaciated me. Those pics are her about 30 pounds heavier. She nice enough but way too small for me.
    Do NOT waste your time with her. I took one for the team the other day and boy was that a mistake!

    This chick was not just "Skinny" but absolutely "Gross".

    She stunk like she did not bathe in weeks.

    DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape