Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9983

    Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed here (IIRC very positively) but I can't remember her name for the life of me.
    Enthusiastic, accomodating, fun hour for $. 5, not a spinner.

  2. #9982
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, she looks familiar.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7635/2/441215
    She has been reviewed here (IIRC very positively) but I can't remember her name for the life of me.

  3. #9981
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, she looks familiar.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7635/2/441215
    I think there was a positive review when she was in Hopewell. Here's something here: https://escortalligator.com.richmond.../28896617/Jinx.

    I'd like to know as well.

  4. #9980

    I think the same

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one, she looks familiar.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7635/2/441215
    She doesn't respond well.

  5. #9979
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Russian conspiracy!

    Who are the best Russian providers? I'm talking about how well they do, not where they are from.

  6. #9978

    Info needed

    Any info on this one, she looks familiar.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-7635/2/441215

  7. #9977

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates? I haven't seen anything listed in her STG ad.
    Check reviews for Celeste. Name change.

  8. #9976

    Not worth it.

    She is not worth it. I wouldn't see her even in a bind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on this one?

    Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669

  9. #9975

    Callie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on this one?

    Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669
    I remember responding to a CL ad. She was at run down inn in Petersburg. When I got there the alarms went off in my head. She had come to the door and had the look of a heavy user with everything pitch black. I left. She is a big girl and I think her mom or some kind of relative is in the biz. She is supersized. I have only seen maybe one good review.

  10. #9974
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalamar  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on this one?

    Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669
    270 lbs yea I'm good.

  11. #9973

    Callie

    Any thoughts on this one?

    Found some old ads from 2+ years ago. Now she pops up on STG.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/468732683669

  12. #9972

  13. #9971

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Saw the cute (if chunky) Scarlett a recent late night. As mentioned before, pics are not her actual body, but if you like cute curvy BBW? She fits the bill. Good BBBJ and BBFS with CIP. I don't have the digits anymore. But others will have it.
    What are her rates? I haven't seen anything listed in her STG ad.

  14. #9970

    Scarlett

    Saw the cute (if chunky) Scarlett a recent late night. As mentioned before, pics are not her actual body, but if you like cute curvy BBW? She fits the bill. Good BBBJ and BBFS with CIP. I don't have the digits anymore. But others will have it.

  15. #9969

    Matilda

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    She could use some help today, need rent, you can find her ad on stg. She is a nice girl who is going through rough a time lets help her out.
    Care to share a little more info. I'm interested. His she as talented as her ad says?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape