Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 552 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1778
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman1969  [View Original Post]
    First time poster with new account. Lost my old username.

    Went to the gas station by massage place and about 10 guys hanging outside by entrance of massage place with is not normal.

    When I came out of gas station 2 LEO cars outside and no one in the LEO cars and they were not inside of the gas station.

    Randomly there are marked and unmarked LEO cars on the other side of gas pumps. I have witnessed in the pass an unmarked car with a uniformed officer entering into his computer info of people entering parlor.

    Back about a year ago this used to be my go to spot when cindy worked there. Her extras was more than normal Chinese offer.

    However, she went back to China and not to return.

    Stay safe.
    Well, this is certainly one of the strangest / funniest posts I've ever seen on this board.

    1. What was your old user name? We'll be happy to look up your previous posts.

    2. Never seen a single LE vehicle at this place in many years of visiting it, back to when Sun Spa was new. It's never been a hot spot of criminal activity.

    3. This is the best part of your post: 'I have witnessed in the pass an unmarked car with a uniformed officer entering into his computer info of people entering parlor. ' Really, dude? To see that, you'd have to be sticking your face directly into the window of the cop car to see what's on his computer screen and he'd probably punch you in the face if you did so, and / or be cuffing you in the prone position. Either you're full of shit or fantasizing about events in the recent Robert Kraft bust. In either case, you're full of shit.

  2. #1777
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSassinak  [View Original Post]
    That's pretty easy. With regards FS vs. BBBJ. FS is easier to fake and easier to do. For them, its just rocking back and forth. BBBJ requires work and skill. (this is not to say FS doesn't require skill, but they can disguise / fake a lot when rocking, hard to do that with a BBBJ).

    And for the age thing. Two reasons. 1: I suspect its safer (theoretically) since they believe an old man lacks energy to abuse them. But 2: Most importantly. They also assume older men will be more grateful (ie: higher tips) for less work (just have to be pretty and willing) vs. Actually investing some energy into the act. Basically its an attempt to cheat on the sly. (just look cute, two pumps and they are done for the day, and I get more money).
    Yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head. Old men are just easy tricks, period. They have less stamina than the youngins and are more willing to accept a loss without retaliation. An old man can take an "L" better than a young man can. Old men also may have erectile dysfunction, or ejaculate quick, making them easy to please.

    To make a long story short l, old men = quick and easy money.

  3. #1776

    Local Perverts.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastRendezvous  [View Original Post]
    OK I've been sitting on this rant for a little while and now its time for group therapy with the local perverts.

    What the actual fuck is the matter with these wimmenz asking (almost begging) for FS session when you arrive for BBBJ?! I'm not even talking about upselling I'm talking about stopping in the middle of the head bobbing to say some dumb shit like "you don't want to fuck today?" or "when you gna try my pussy baby?" or my personal fav "you know you can get this pussy for the same price". I'm just like look little biyatch you kno damn well I came here for the mouth stop trying to turn me into a cooze hound for dangerous twat.

    Next item on the list off my burning heart is these ads on these sites. Google these ad sites and it describes the sites as places where you can find poon for "less than $80" then you get on the site and someone's barely decent looking granddaughter is soliciting $100 for the qv. I mean cmon birdy. This got to be a violation of terms of use or some shit I mean can I litigate these mother fuckers for false advertising bc I'm american so I'm itching to sue someone.

    And the next thing is with these sites and these girls ads only wanting to see old men. This a red flag to me bc the thot just wants to get off easy giving some lackluster performance to some decrepit grandpa who has such a low bar for pleasure and also won't put up a fight when he's getting cheated out of his duckets. Its like these sheilas are in the sex game but don't want to have sex now what part of the game is that.
    That's pretty easy. With regards FS vs. BBBJ. FS is easier to fake and easier to do. For them, its just rocking back and forth. BBBJ requires work and skill. (this is not to say FS doesn't require skill, but they can disguise / fake a lot when rocking, hard to do that with a BBBJ).

    And for the age thing. Two reasons. 1: I suspect its safer (theoretically) since they believe an old man lacks energy to abuse them. But 2: Most importantly. They also assume older men will be more grateful (ie: higher tips) for less work (just have to be pretty and willing) vs. Actually investing some energy into the act. Basically its an attempt to cheat on the sly. (just look cute, two pumps and they are done for the day, and I get more money).

  4. #1775

    Awf muh chest

    OK I've been sitting on this rant for a little while and now its time for group therapy with the local perverts.

    What the actual fuck is the matter with these wimmenz asking (almost begging) for FS session when you arrive for BBBJ?! I'm not even talking about upselling I'm talking about stopping in the middle of the head bobbing to say some dumb shit like "you don't want to fuck today?" or "when you gna try my pussy baby?" or my personal fav "you know you can get this pussy for the same price". I'm just like look little biyatch you kno damn well I came here for the mouth stop trying to turn me into a cooze hound for dangerous twat.

    Next item on the list off my burning heart is these ads on these sites. Google these ad sites and it describes the sites as places where you can find poon for "less than $80" then you get on the site and someone's barely decent looking granddaughter is soliciting $100 for the qv. I mean cmon birdy. This got to be a violation of terms of use or some shit I mean can I litigate these mother fuckers for false advertising bc I'm american so I'm itching to sue someone.

    And the next thing is with these sites and these girls ads only wanting to see old men. This a red flag to me bc the thot just wants to get off easy giving some lackluster performance to some decrepit grandpa who has such a low bar for pleasure and also won't put up a fight when he's getting cheated out of his duckets. Its like these sheilas are in the sex game but don't want to have sex now what part of the game is that.

    But my real beef, I mean REAL beef, is with this damn society and constantly trying to discourage a man from getting his end wet with all these high profile prostitution stings, the poundmetoo comedy, and whatever else they put into the public consciousness. How in the god damn world does me dropping $50 on a womans ass cheeks make me a criminal? Seriously.

  5. #1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2227  [View Original Post]
    I have a quick legal question if anyone is interested. Not related to an arrest but tangential to the hobby.
    Shoot me a PM I will try to help. I might be familiar.

  6. #1773

    Legal question

    I have a quick legal question if anyone is interested. Not related to an arrest but tangential to the hobby.

  7. #1772

    I see the clown car is out again

    Same face different nose, still Bozo though. Why do people create fake names I dunno?

  8. #1771

    Stupid

    Why not include which part of town they are in on photo? Ton of app or program that can do it for free.

    Unless they list the town name under their listing you can't really do a good search on most websites. I know there is an input box where they can put service location into but search query doesn't look into that. They really need to learn from those Chinese places man. I miss BP. Correct me if I am wrong. Seriously.

  9. #1770

    Well too bad.

    It seems one of our highly debated colleagues may be out for a while. I had my differences with the guy but I hope he gets his shit together for his own good at least. Now it's officially back to our regularly scheduled programming.

  10. #1769
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRug17  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having trouble with listcrawler, mine keeps redirecting to eros, for yolo MILF and all others.
    Post a negative comment lately? Sometimes the girls will report you after posting a negative comment or review and you'll get banned. Just create another login.

  11. #1768

    Listcrawler

    Is anyone else having trouble with listcrawler, mine keeps redirecting to eros, for yolo MILF and all others.

  12. #1767
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripvan12  [View Original Post]
    So here is an update and why I love this hobby. Asian treat (NiteL she is Taiwanese ) sends me a sorry text this AM about last night and wanted to meet to make it up to me if I still had access to the room. Reduced allowance since she was a bad girl. Pounded that thing every way possible before 11 AM checkout time. On a high until the next low. Ripper.
    Thanks, but do you know if she advertises somewhere other than SA since I have no SA account? Or can you PM me her contact info?

  13. #1766

    Update and Turn of Events

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripvan12  [View Original Post]
    Man this hobby can take you to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. I was supposed to be enjoying an asian treat from SA tonight. Condoms. Check. Alibi for the SO was bulletproof. Check. Got off the job a little early. Check. Hotel paid for, booked and checked in early. Check.

    But the asian cuisine decided to flake and my alibi doesn't allow enough time for the backup recruit to get here in the heart of ATL rush hour traffic.

    Can't complain to much I guess. Had been on a very strong run as of late. I hope one of your horny hounds outbid me and is currently balls deep in that moo shoe. Man, ripper out.
    So here is an update and why I love this hobby. Asian treat (NiteL she is Taiwanese ) sends me a sorry text this AM about last night and wanted to meet to make it up to me if I still had access to the room. Reduced allowance since she was a bad girl. Pounded that thing every way possible before 11 AM checkout time. On a high until the next low. Ripper.

  14. #1765
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  15. #1764
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripvan12  [View Original Post]
    Man this hobby can take you to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. I was supposed to be enjoying an asian treat from SA tonight. Condoms. Check. Alibi for the SO was bulletproof. Check. Got off the job a little early. Check. Hotel paid for, booked and checked in early. Check.

    But the asian cuisine decided to flake and my alibi doesn't allow enough time for the backup recruit to get here in the heart of ATL rush hour traffic.

    Can't complain to much I guess. Had been on a very strong run as of late. I hope one of your horny hounds outbid me and is currently balls deep in that moo shoe. Man, ripper out.
    What country is the Asian woman from and do you know if she advertises anywhere else?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape