Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 492 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #696

    Polish.

    Saw her for outcall this week. .80 for half hour. Arrived on time nice BBBJ then had climb on top for CG flipped to much and left my swimmers in her warm juicy twat. If you like plump MILF she's okay, a little rushed but can't beat the price plus she will take the load raw. I've heard her in call is a disaster but if you're just looking for head who cares LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    She still is currently at a house which sits up off right the main road. I'm wondering if she may be worth a BJ visit.

    Here's a real photo she sent me. She looks similar to her ad, just aged.

  2. #695

    Springfield.

    I moved away 2 years ago, but returning for a visit next weekend, staying downtown. I expected a little better choices since the casino opened, but doesn't seem to be the case. I am open to suggestions.

  3. #694

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't her ad say that she asks for half paid upfront, before booking the appointment, online?
    If I remember correctly that wasn't in her ad, and that's not how we did payment. Gave her everything in person. IMO, at 120 for the half with a legit hot girl, it's worth it. Obviously the whole experience is a factor too.

  4. #693
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her for years. She is a really nice girl and I have had some great times with her. Once she is comfortable with you she gets better and better. Treat her right.
    Tried getting in contact before but couldn't. When she posted on STG she changed her phone every day. Would love to get her contact info if she is willing to see new clients.

  5. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her for years. She is a really nice girl and I have had some great times with her. Once she is comfortable with you she gets better and better. Treat her right.
    Got a link or phone #?

  6. #691
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her for years. She is a really nice girl and I have had some great times with her. Once she is comfortable with you she gets better and better. Treat her right.
    Got a link or phone #?

  7. #690

    Lexie Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with her. She's a legitimate hottie. Petite with a sexy body. Not going to lie, I was skeptical at first about how things would go, but she's sweet and made me feel comfortable. After giving her the donation we got undressed and we kissed a bit. I wasnt interested in oral for myself, but I had to taste her. She was nice and fresh. After, she got on top and rode me for a bit before switching to mish. We went rcg, then k9 before I finished in mish. It was a great experience for me. She handled my guy pretty well despite some of the stuff I saw posted about her being a cock dodger. She's also not a clock watcher. Would definitely like to see her again.
    I have been seeing her for years. She is a really nice girl and I have had some great times with her. Once she is comfortable with you she gets better and better. Treat her right.

  8. #689
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with her. She's a legitimate hottie. Petite with a sexy body. Not going to lie, I was skeptical at first about how things would go, but she's sweet and made me feel comfortable. After giving her the donation we got undressed and we kissed a bit. I wasnt interested in oral for myself, but I had to taste her. She was nice and fresh. After, she got on top and rode me for a bit before switching to mish. We went rcg, then k9 before I finished in mish. It was a great experience for me. She handled my guy pretty well despite some of the stuff I saw posted about her being a cock dodger. She's also not a clock watcher. Would definitely like to see her again.
    Doesn't her ad say that she asks for half paid upfront, before booking the appointment, online?

  9. #688

    Lexie Rose

    Just had a visit with her. She's a legitimate hottie. Petite with a sexy body. Not going to lie, I was skeptical at first about how things would go, but she's sweet and made me feel comfortable. After giving her the donation we got undressed and we kissed a bit. I wasnt interested in oral for myself, but I had to taste her. She was nice and fresh. After, she got on top and rode me for a bit before switching to mish. We went rcg, then k9 before I finished in mish. It was a great experience for me. She handled my guy pretty well despite some of the stuff I saw posted about her being a cock dodger. She's also not a clock watcher. Would definitely like to see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-03-06-01-32-55.jpg‎   image-2019-03-06-01-33-05.jpg‎   image-2019-03-06-01-33-02.jpg‎  

  10. #687

    Jenny.

    Had an appt w / Jenny. 3 months preggo.

    As always, very accommodating.

    Had a great time.

  11. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    One guy responded in Hartford that he hooked up twice with her and will repeat. So that's good news so far.
    Google the number. Established provider with new branding and marketing approach.

  12. #685

    STG photos

    Anyone else notice that STG has restricted providers to only display 3 photos on their post?

    When you open the post, it shows all of their photos.

    This is keeping the main pages smaller. Good thing. Some providers were filling up the main pages with their photos.

  13. #684

    Sashaa in Hartford

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    WOW, has anyone checked this treat out?

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...a/163101986646
    One guy responded in Hartford that he hooked up twice with her and will repeat. So that's good news so far.

  14. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForthI  [View Original Post]
    STG is working okay for me. Maybe just a temporary glitch or something.
    Its been running like absolute trash for me for about 1 1/2 days or so at this point.

    It has had little spirts where it works fine but its gone to either stupidly slow or a fetch error comes back.

    Annoying to say the least. Especially with erotic monkey being a put out reviews regularly or pay for current info site (also annoying).

  15. #682

    Sashaa in Hartford

    WOW, has anyone checked this treat out?

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...a/163101986646

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape