Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20709

    Garden Spa

    Stopped in. Worst experience ever. Ugly old woman, terrible massage and I should have left early. Way to expensive and terrible service.

  2. #20708

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a pm.

    I replied to about 5 additional guys a week ago and only heard back from 2 guys. If you are not interested anymore, reply back to me anyway. No hard feelings.

    I also replied to 5 new guys yesterday, but one of the guys just sent me a message following up. My guess is he never got my message from yesterday. Maybe the system thinks I am spamming. I will try to send them again later.

    JrHickey, please clear your inbox.
    OF. Got your PM.

    Will check it out in the next week or so when I get time.

    Thanks,

  3. #20707

    + 1

    I checked out a few of them last year. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianChief  [View Original Post]
    Dallas is great place to play. Plenty of AMPs. Very reasonable prices. I remember, on NW hwy there are 5 spas in one gated area. You park and can check out 5 places within 10 yard.

  4. #20706

    Thai J

    Thanks to Charlie, I got her info. I scheduled an appointment for today and she cancelled indicating it was that time of the month. Hopefully I can get over to see her soon. Just an FYI guys. Stay safe.

  5. #20705
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    That's funny. I was doing some research on Dallas using RB, and ran across her picture in the reviews for a Dallas spa. It seems in Dallas she charged pretty standard prices, not the higher than giraffe pussy Ozone prices.
    Dallas is great place to play. Plenty of AMPs. Very reasonable prices. I remember, on NW hwy there are 5 spas in one gated area. You park and can check out 5 places within 10 yard.

  6. #20704
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Must be the novelty of Thai pussy, but it appears to be widely available in other parts of the country. Gina was complaining about the prevalence of $40/ hr Thai joints in LA.
    That's funny. I was doing some research on Dallas using RB, and ran across her picture in the reviews for a Dallas spa. It seems in Dallas she charged pretty standard prices, not the higher than giraffe pussy Ozone prices.

  7. #20703

    Ozone Appeal

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    There is absolutely nothing special in O that would justify their prices, nonetheless people keep on visiting the place, and the owners keep on the same price level.
    Must be the novelty of Thai pussy, but it appears to be widely available in other parts of the country. Gina was complaining about the prevalence of $40/ hr Thai joints in LA.

  8. #20702

    Thai Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a picture of her?
    I sent you a pm.

    I replied to about 5 additional guys a week ago and only heard back from 2 guys. If you are not interested anymore, reply back to me anyway. No hard feelings.

    I also replied to 5 new guys yesterday, but one of the guys just sent me a message following up. My guess is he never got my message from yesterday. Maybe the system thinks I am spamming. I will try to send them again later.

    JrHickey, please clear your inbox.

  9. #20701

    O3 Paradox

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGatsby  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by O3 after Jennifer canceled on me.

    Was greeted by a not so attractive lady so asked about the rates, preparing to say "I need to go get cash" and run. But soon after, a very nice looking girl comes to the lobby so I immediately said "1 hour" and paid the. 7 house fee, then asked if she can massage me. But then the lady that greeted me says "no she has appointment. I have another girl for you don't worry". I really wanted to ask for my money back and leave, but I wasn't thinking with my head.

    I get led to the room and get undressed. At least 5 minutes passes, and a girl named Sarah comes in. Probably early 30's, bigger build with some body fat. Face nothing to look at. Okay massage for about 30-35 minutes with minimal tease, then on the flip she asks "you want everything?" and I declined and asked for BJ. She quotes me $. 2. I said no way I'm paying that much and she insisted $. I declined and just went with L1 for. 6. L1 was okay she let me roam UTC top and OTC bottom.

    Will possibly repeat for the other girl that was sitting at the lobby waiting for the appointment monger to come, but probably not.

    Stay safe,

    GG.
    There is absolutely nothing special in O that would justify their prices, nonetheless people keep on visiting the place, and the owners keep on the same price level.

  10. #20700

    O3 Sarah

    Stopped by O3 after Jennifer canceled on me.

    Was greeted by a not so attractive lady so asked about the rates, preparing to say "I need to go get cash" and run. But soon after, a very nice looking girl comes to the lobby so I immediately said "1 hour" and paid the. 7 house fee, then asked if she can massage me. But then the lady that greeted me says "no she has appointment. I have another girl for you don't worry". I really wanted to ask for my money back and leave, but I wasn't thinking with my head.

    I get led to the room and get undressed. At least 5 minutes passes, and a girl named Sarah comes in. Probably early 30's, bigger build with some body fat. Face nothing to look at. Okay massage for about 30-35 minutes with minimal tease, then on the flip she asks "you want everything?" and I declined and asked for BJ. She quotes me $. 2. I said no way I'm paying that much and she insisted $. I declined and just went with L1 for. 6. L1 was okay she let me roam UTC top and OTC bottom.

    Will possibly repeat for the other girl that was sitting at the lobby waiting for the appointment monger to come, but probably not.

    Stay safe,

    GG.

  11. #20699

    Sandra body rubs

    Visited Sandra here a couple months ago.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/133906

    The ad is different now, however the pics that claimed to be Sandra are still there. They did ad new pics of a new girl Lena, which is good since I would not repeat w Sandra.

    The space was interesting. Looked like a retail space turned loft apartment turned massage parlor, with "walls" built to create seperate rooms. Table looked old but was covered with a sheet.

    Sandra was welcoming and pleasant and had very nice hands during the rub. Tease from the back was great. The body to body however was kind of forced and akward. It was also a. 40 upgrade, on top of the $. 60 door fee, that was not mentioned on the site.

    Though not unpleasant at first to have some nice Ds in your face, there was not a lot of creativity or varity and it seemed pretty mechanical before long.

    Looks wise she was cute and curvy witha bit of a belly. Touching allowed bit no further extras on the menu for me.

    L1 finish was not great. She used a latex glove which negatively impacted things began kond of fast and rough pulling on the boys and shaft at the same time. Had to direct her away from that particular technique.

    The weirdest and most distracing parts though was she did not get conpletely nude. She kept one of her pant legs on the whole time and kept pausing to pull up that leg when it slipped down.

    Would not repeat w sandra but maybe w the new pictured girl lena assuming it is her in the pics.

    Cheers.

    CR.

  12. #20698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/44642

    www.chicagorelaxation.com

    Goes by name of Brooklyn, hosts in 4 star Mag Mile hotel. Incredibly easy set up, pictures are accurate. Very hot, womanly body.

    Zero massage skills, business-like, mechanical and disinterested. Pop and out - 20 min session for an hour fee. =$. 6, "upgrade" +$. 8 - didn't go for it.

    Would not repeat.
    I meet her a few years ago and had FS with a similar experience. Nice looking but not really into it.

  13. #20697

    Brooklyn Mag Mile

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/44642

    www.chicagorelaxation.com

    Goes by name of Brooklyn, hosts in 4 star Mag Mile hotel. Incredibly easy set up, pictures are accurate. Very hot, womanly body.

    Zero massage skills, business-like, mechanical and disinterested. Pop and out - 20 min session for an hour fee. =$. 6, "upgrade" +$. 8 - didn't go for it.

    Would not repeat.

  14. #20696

    Chinatown

    Hey Chicago mongers! Nice to be back in my old stomping grounds and my have things changed. Can anyone provide insight on some of my old favorites on Canel? Unwind, Moon Spa. On Archer? Ruby, Xindy? Any other recommendations between Chinatown up to North Ave and West to Cicero? Prefer L3 but even a good legit massage will satisfy. I'll try to charm my way up the Ls.

  15. #20695

    Open Heaven

    Since my go to place by Harlem is gone been using their sister location by Austin. Typical of the places scattered across the NW side average massage by middle aged masseuse. Shorted 10 minutes on the hour but got a decent massage and very nice L1 service wanted L2 but claimed her bad teeth hurt her. Do believe L3 was available. Paid 60 extra and she did lose her top typical nice nipples. I use this place as a place when I need some cheap relief.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape